Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX" - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blank where's the reviews lol jk bring them on!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Blank where's the reviews lol jk bring them on!!
    More are popping up
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So when's the pwo coming out?

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

So when's the pwo coming out?

Titanium will be shipping out to you soon

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All of these reviews have me drooling at my chance to see what everyone is talking about!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Sounds like Athletix nailed it with the taste and effects of both the stim and non stim pre-workouts.

That Titanium tho....damn the new formula looks good.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Titanium has my libido sky high like a 16 yr horny teen! I like I like FEED ME MORE!

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

These reviews are looking good!!!

Now it's time for everyone to enter this promo for a chance to WIN Acute FX WIN Athletix Sports NEW Pre-Workout "Acute FX!"

10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks!

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would not recommend taking this preworkout if you plan on going to bed 4 hours later! Finally popped some caps myself last night around 530PM to see how they treated me and I attempted to go to bed around 10PM. Woke up at 1AM and have been up ever since. Ffffuuuuuu
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Dj I'm with you brother! wicked stuff! I thought I was on the old ephedrine!

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Acute FX is the real deal, very hardcore pre-workout, I've seen a lot of people getting used to pre's and not getting that drive they used too, now that 1'3 dime is out the doors, well Acute FX is for sure that new product set here to make a difference.

DRIVE IS BACK BABY! and it's in Acute FX

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Jd is 1,3 completley out? I am asking cause I thought it was but yet there are still products on two of the popular supp stores with it in it. I agree with you that stuff is strong.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Jd is 1,3 completley out? I am asking cause I thought it was but yet there are still products on two of the popular supp stores with it in it. I agree with you that stuff is strong.

Not sure, I thought it's all done when the current stock is sold? maybe I'm wrong.

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was already bann as in illegal or til a certain date. All i Know is the new Acute is wicked bro. I like the taste of the caps lol. Been wired for three days straight.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Athletix Acute FX review

This is why Acute FX is going to take over!

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Thanks for the updates JD!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks for the updates JD!
    More and more reviews are popping up. Acute FX is really something else, not just for performance in the gym, but getting the best of both worlds with caps or powder? The next Generation Pre-Workout System no doubt!

Only $16.64 at the planet ! Sick sale price- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah i got 3 guys hooked at my local gym on acute! I had to cut the dose in half for first few days. Had me like a jack rabbit in the gym.

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Yeah i got 3 guys hooked at my local gym on acute! I had to cut the dose in half for first few days. Had me like a jack rabbit in the gym.
    Haha yea I got a buddy that keeps asking me every few weeks or so what preworkout he should be trying next. Acute FX will be up for him next... perhaps he'll be an Athletix supporter for life afterwards
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know this is a video for Acute FX but...

Titanium + This Vid = libido functioning at maximum capacity.

LOL.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I know this is a video for Acute FX but...

Titanium + This Vid = libido functioning at maximum capacity.

LOL.
    ahaha YES!

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn I missed the sale. I just got paid and was planning on tryin it out.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Damn I missed the sale. I just got paid and was planning on tryin it out.
    They still have a deal on at Nutra you can buy 2x at only $17.49 each

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

They still have a deal on at Nutra you can buy 2x at only $17.49 each
    Thanks J. I might see if one of my buddies wants to go in on it. But I dont think I'll spend the 36$ for two by myself. Specially since this would be my first time trying it.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  192 lbs.

Hello judgementday i want stack acute fx with ephdrine hcl(kaizen)20mg is it possible? the acute in the uk(powermyself)contain yohimbe? because i want make ECY stack
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nabil38 View Post
    Hello judgementday i want stack acute fx with ephdrine hcl(kaizen)20mg is it possible? the acute in the uk(powermyself)contain yohimbe? because i want make ECY stack
    Yes it contains yohimbe. I don't believe I can recommend stacking it with Ephedrine, but it would be the same as the ECY stack, enough peope like running that stack.

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:42 AM
  2. N2KTS Kick Ass Pre-Workout Review
    By BrentH560 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:44 AM
  3. N2KTS Pre-Workout Review
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM