Athletix Sports 2013!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Your wife never complains with me just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Jd if that stuff don't get here quick I'ma hulk up and come to Canada and jack your other goods!! That bottle looks wicked!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Your wife never complains with me just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Jd if that stuff don't get here quick I'ma hulk up and come to Canada and jack your other goods!! That bottle looks wicked!
    Hahaha I see what you did there... my libido is high enough already I don't think she can take another boost!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  3. Packers over here always saying hes going to jack my girl and bring her to the U.S....... :O you took the first one didn't you! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Packers over here always saying hes going to jack my girl and bring her to the U.S....... :O you took the first one didn't you! lol
    Probably pretty noticeable if some giant green monster was snatching up helpless Canadian women haha
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Probably pretty noticeable if some giant green monster was snatching up helpless Canadian women haha
    I know right!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. I want some
    NSCA - CSCS

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I want some
    I'm told the release is coming up, so we should all be hooked up soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Me want some toooo!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Me want some toooo!!
    I'll need extra since my height almost makes up for two people
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'll need extra since my height almost makes up for two people
    This is true lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    This is true lol
    Had to do Licogenix at 6 caps a day since 4 wasn't cutting it
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Had to do Licogenix at 6 caps a day since 4 wasn't cutting it
    A lot of people liked that 6 cap dosing
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    A lot of people liked that 6 cap dosing
    Please reformulate Lico! Hell just leave it the way it was and rerelease it! Miss those blues. Have one bottle hidden away.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Please reformulate Lico! Hell just leave it the way it was and rerelease it! Miss those blues. Have one bottle hidden away.
    Is it phased out?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Attachment 78612

    Get ready for this bad boy guys, bringing Test and Libido to a new level with the improved Titanium

    This is really great to see happening.
    PHF Rep


  16. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This is really great to see happening.

    Titanium was good......NEW Titanium is going to be GREAT!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Is it phased out?
    I believe with Athletix Sports "rebirth" that Licogenix is a product that hasn't been slated for a facelift yet (as opposed to Titanium and a new preworkout)... you can still find it out there if you know where to look but I hope that we keep it around!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. I pray for updates every night, hopefully I can bring you guys something soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. I pray for updates every night, hopefully I can bring you guys something soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. You we do too bro been 1/4 of the year so far and trust us we awaiting with yah!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  21. Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    BAM!!

    NSCA - CSCS

  23. http://athletixsports.com/

    Athletix Sports 2013, Nuff said.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Adamantium - Testers/Loggers Needed!
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:52 PM
  2. Athletix Sports Titanium Log - Road to a higher libido!
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
  3. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
  4. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
  5. Welcome Athletix Sports to Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Log in
Log in