Titanium/Division 1 part of pct

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Just got the deal and was wondering what would be the recommended way to run both of these as part of a pct? I was thinking 2 of each am, 2 of each pm?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just got the deal and was wondering what would be the recommended way to run both of these as part of a pct? I was thinking 2 of each am, 2 of each pm?
I'm under the impression that increasing free test in pct is a bad thing

jackswift

Awards
Increasing free test a bad thing, huh? Aren't you taking Titanium XL (fenugreek) to increase test levels? Also isn't Division 1 basically stinging nettle root which is taken because it will attach itself to the SHBG leaving more free test for your body to utilize. I think the end goal, when in PCT, is to increase free test levels without further suppressing your hpta. DS products and PH's introduce exogenous hormones into your system, so your body stops producing test because there is no need since there is an over abundance caused by whatever anabolic you were taking. Titanium XL (fenugreek) stimulates your body to pruduce its own test, and other hormones, naturally.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Increasing free test a bad thing, huh? Aren't you taking Titanium XL (fenugreek) to increase test levels? Also isn't Division 1 basically stinging nettle root which is taken because it will attach itself to the SHBG leaving more free test for your body to utilize. I think the end goal, when in PCT, is to increase free test levels without further suppressing your hpta. DS products and PH's introduce exogenous hormones into your system, so your body stops producing test because there is no need since there is an over abundance caused by whatever anabolic you were taking. Titanium XL (fenugreek) stimulates your body to pruduce its own test, and other hormones, naturally.
I was about 4-5 months ago, but I wasn't in pct.

I wasn't making a statement, just asking a question based on what I've read on the boards.