Welcome our Avenger Brother ANTMAN, aka DJBeanPole to the Athletix Team!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    They wear big socks...or they're clowns.
    ****
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ****
    Name:  4b38d87f-6909-4bbd-8193-c6edca46c6ca.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  48.0 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    •   
       


  3. Lol

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Name:  big feet 2 lol.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  42.3 KB
    Name:  big feet lol.png
Views: 33
Size:  726.0 KB
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Name:  big feet 2 lol.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  42.3 KB
    Name:  big feet lol.png
Views: 33
Size:  726.0 KB
    Oh dang..I can't stop laughing..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    •   
       


  6. Have a great wedding DJ! Come back with some pics
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Have a great wedding DJ! Come back with some pics
    Thanks bro. Certainly will. I leave tomorrow night!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Love those videos bro!!! Still going to do reviews for other companies?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Love those videos bro!!! Still going to do reviews for other companies?
    Yea I'm a rep for Athletix but ill still independently review other things. Next review is for purple wraath and blue gene. At some point I'd like to individually video review each Athletix product so people can get a better understanding of them from someone that has used them all

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. LOL. Classic Fresh Prince!

    Grats DJ - have fun at the wedding and don't stress too much!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Love those videos bro!!!
    I think he could make some pretty entertaining daily vlogs on youtube.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I think he could make some pretty entertaining daily vlogs on youtube.
    I've seriously already considered this. Would need more followers for sure. And to make sure I have enough material to go on for a long amount of time

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    LOL. Classic Fresh Prince!

    Grats DJ - have fun at the wedding and don't stress too much!
    Thx yo! No stress at all! Takes a lot to get me stressed!

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. YOU CAN DOOOOOO IT!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. DJ DJ DJ! PM me when your online, got a couple idea's for a promo to run by ya.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Oh oh JD minds racing yet again woo woo woo!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Yea I haven't heard anything about his master plan since he PMd me lol. He must be cooking up a good one.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Yea I haven't heard anything about his master plan since he PMd me lol. He must be cooking up a good one.
    O I am
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Yeah he has been MIA with me too just don't love us anymore DJ, nah Iknow he's been busy pimping the streets of the big C!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. What you talkin about willis lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Ya JD you been too busy cracking skulls over there at customs lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ya JD you been too busy cracking skulls over there at customs lol
    Don't get me started!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. That's what becca said!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    That's what becca said!!!!


    Watch out for that promo!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  25. Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. That's what she said!!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Awesome news. DJ's about as good as it gets and Athletix is a top notch company. Another happy marriage for DJ!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Awesome news. DJ's about as good as it gets and Athletix is a top notch company. Another happy marriage for DJ!
    Lol u make it sound like I got married again.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Lol u make it sound like I got married again.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    Repping is being married to a company. dsade makes me walk around in a wedding dress!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Repping is being married to a company. dsade makes me walk around in a wedding dress!
    Aha lol! Yes! I love my wife! And I do love this company I'm repping for! JD is a prime example of how fantastic Athletix is. Great guy. Great company. Hope I can reach that level :-)

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:51 AM
  2. Welcome our Newest Representative to the Athletix Team
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Log in
Log in