Everyone who entered into the last Athletix Promo

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I want to apologize to Anabolicminds, we will stay away from those types of promos for now on. I tried deleting the thread but it's not working right now, may because I have to go on my other computer but I'm out of town at the moment.

Everyone who entered in that thread please post in here, I will draw everyones names and top 3 will win.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im personally sorry if i offended anyone, i have to admit i did go over the boundaries somewhat, but i guess that's what happens when you give testosterone filled maniacs permission to post pics of babes :) lol.

mnowak1228

Awards
Thank you JD, and sorry to AM if I went too far with any of my posts. I did try to keep it safe and even deleted some of my own posts that I thought may have been to overboard. Also sorry to JD and Athletix if I got out of hand!! It was one HELL of a test boosting promo though!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm with these guys sorry for going over board. I enjoy posting on AM and don't want to ruin it for other. Girls and test booster make one heck of a dangerous combo!! Hope we didn't get JD in hot water. What are we going to do for test boosting now?? lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will stick to other types of promos in the future, but for everyone who entered that promo I will draw names, just make sure to post in here, I'll give everyone a couple days.

I remember there being a couple threads on AM not too long ago with a ton of girl pictures, guess they got deleted, must be some rule changes and we will make sure we follow the rules for now on.

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm still willing to share....I just would like the Lico to go with my Titanium and Formula X!! Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I posted early on but tried to keep it clean.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I want to apologize to Admin and Athletix sports for posting few naughty pics...it won't happen again and will nvr break rules...sorry guys...

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump for the win, Ill take just the Licogenix and JD can ship the rest to someone else!!! :cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some other people also posted, hopefully they see this thread.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot chicks getting guys in trouble...nothing new under the sun :)

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
It was a great thread :( to see go.

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump

mnowak1228

Awards
Drum roll...........

mnowak1228

Awards
Aaaannnnddddd...........crickets! Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Aaaannnnddddd...........crickets! Lol
I hope the promo didn't go down with the thread:indifferent:

Anyway I'm got to run, form x, Titanium, Division and Licogenix starting in 2 weeks. I will log it if you want to follow or maybe JD can hook me up:notworthy:

mnowak1228

Awards

Anyway I'm got to run, form x, Titanium, Division and Licogenix starting in 2 weeks. I will log it if you want to follow or maybe JD can hook me up:notworthy:
Nah....JD is more then likely just busy as HELL!! Post links to your log and Ill follow, thats gonna be one Hell of a stack bro!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm just finishing a 4 week run of Anabeta Elite, Erase and DAA. I feel really good so for my ATF stack (none PH of course), can't wait to compare the 2 stacks should be one hell of a run...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were missing some guys still, I know more posted.

I'll give everyone until sunday and winners will be picked no later then Sunday night.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Of course I will follow:D

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I posted in there, but seeing as how I just got the big logging opportunity from you JD, I'm opting out of the drawing so that others can get their hands on some product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted in there, but seeing as how I just got the big logging opportunity from you JD, I'm opting out of the drawing so that others can get their hands on some product.
Your a good man CaptHowdy!

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump....I know JD is out there!!! Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
JD going to pick winners tonight! Hope I'm lucky enough to win something

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just pmed AZ to get in here as he posted a lot, hopefully some more people see this thread.

mnowak1228

Awards
Am I a winner??? Lol

ForumRunner_20120701_194301.png

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the results! Winners please send me your addys, thanks to everyone who entered this promo, we will have more promos in the future, no girls this time tho lol.

mnowak1228

Awards
Here are the results! Winners please send me your addys, thanks to everyone who entered this promo, we will have more promos in the future, no girls this time tho lol.

SWEET!!! What did we each win? PM being sent.......Im PUMPED!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So all 7???
I'm in the top 3!!! Boom!
Thank you.

Edit: the top 3! ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hmmmm, does that mean guys

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

hmmmm, does that mean guys
Not just the top 3

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
All 7 are winners???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys!!! As mentioned in the first post only top 3, guess I should have just showed top 3 but wanted to show how the draw went down.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damit!!! You said top 4 JD

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I want to apologize to Anabolicminds, we will stay away from those types of promos for now on. I tried deleting the thread but it's not working right now, may because I have to go on my other computer but I'm out of town at the moment.

Everyone who entered in that thread please post in here, I will draw everyones names and top 3 will win.
Sorry guys I should have mentioned it again in the post with the draw.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Everyone who entered in that thread please post in here, I will draw everyones names and top 4 will win.
It's top 4 :p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
lol

I'm really sorry tho guys:( Wish I could have picked you all, we should be having a promo again sometime soon.
Don't be sorry JD...I kno you are a kind hearted person and I kno you would choose everyone...congrats to winners and bring another promo soon JD!!! :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Sorry guys!!! As mentioned in the first post only top 3, guess I should have just showed top 3 but wanted to show how the draw went down.
No biggie JD I ain't mad. I screwed up....I wasn't thinking about the first post just thought we were all winners!! Lol, but I was number two from the bottom. Does that count? Lmao

mnowak1228

Awards
O yeah.....Congrats to the winners!!!! Use your new found powers wisely, the force is now with you!!! Lol

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established