Water temperature and Titanium XL

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
What's the reason for the water temperature to be room temp or Luke warm as compared to cold water? Is there some kind of activation or solubility restrictions at colder temps? Just curious.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's the reason for the water temperature to be room temp or Luke warm as compared to cold water? Is there some kind of activation or solubility restrictions at colder temps? Just curious.
It's just to help the BCAA's mix better, but the new batch of Formula-X has been improved, it now mixes very easliy with cold water. In fact I'll be posting a video with in the next couple days showing how easy it mixes now:)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I'll be looking for the video... Good stuff it is.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BTW it's Formula-X, not TitaniumXL :lol:
I will link that video up in here, I'm gonna try to have it posted by tomorrow:beerchug:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Either way Ill have popcorn ready. Good antioxidants and low carb snack!
:popcorn:

Fantman

Awards
To me Formula X mix pretty well now. I use a small bottle so if any is left on the sides I just add a little more water, swish it around and finish the rest.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm gonna try to get this up by tomorrow night.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If anyone wants to see how well the new improved Formula-X mixes check out this vid. I know he shaked it for about 12 sec's, but it would have mixed with in a few shakes. We will get another video soon with a comparison of the old and new version.

DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's, mixes amazing, tastes great and works wonders.

Like and subscribe to our youtube channel, everyone who is subscribed will be entered into a draw to win a tub of Formula-X:)