Da Stack!

DeafPrideSS

Awards
Waiting on formula X sometime next week then will probably start them in 2 weeks...
So stoked!

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OSNAP! Thats a nice stack :D

Any chance you will be logging this?

DeafPrideSS

Awards
Dunno bro... Don't have much time to type all information how I diet/workout/schedule be like. I'm gonna try and logging but can't promise. There probably will be a couple of pictures between before and after. Feedback on this will be for sure!!!

I ve done DIV/TXL/erase in the past it's no that bad but I want to try this new supplement!

Any advice how I should take with FX and all those stack? Like take them in the AM or PRE-WO or PWO? Any suggestion welcome!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run it like this,

TitaniumXL- 2 caps in the morning before meal 1, 2 caps 12 hours later.

Division 1- 1 cap, 4 times a day spread out from the time you wake up and the time you go to sleep.

Formula-X- Take 1 scoop pre-workout, on non-training takes you can take 1 scoop before bed or 1 scoop in the morning, whichever you prefer.

Licogenix- you have 2 different dosing protocols you have to choose from. You could do 2 caps, 2x a day, try to split up 12 hours apart. OR you could do the extreme dosing which is 2 caps, 3 times a day, which would be morning/mid day/ before bed.

Looking forward to hearing how it went for you:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro and good night please log this. I mean heck just couple days a week but that's a serious friigging stack makes JD's look even small!!

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Wow, you are ready to go! I'm waiting for my Formula X also. It just seems like the best DAA choice. Can't wait to get started. I'm going to run it with erase.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, you are ready to go! I'm waiting for my Formula X also. It just seems like the best DAA choice. Can't wait to get started. I'm going to run it with erase.
Agreed! Can't beat DAA/LCLT/NAT and BCAA's together for the price they have it at, stuff tastes good too. I'm guessing your a grappler and I can tell you it's great for recovery when your doing that type of training. Stacked with your Erase will make a nice combo.

DeafPrideSS

Awards
To be honest- I don't think eraser have done me anything and I Think that they doesn't work for me. It may work for you..

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Agreed! Can't beat DAA/LCLT/NAT and BCAA's together for the price they have it at, stuff tastes good too. I'm guessing your a grappler and I can tell you it's great for recovery when your doing that type of training. Stacked with your Erase will make a nice combo.
Hey JD, I seem to be having some stomach issues with the formula x (bloating/gas/some cramping) any suggestions on how to combat these symptoms. I have tried w/food and sipping throughout the day. The only thing that stops the symptoms is to not take Formula X, which is something I am trying to avoid because it is an awesome product. Any help from anyone with some success in combating these issues would be helpful.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey JD, I seem to be having some stomach issues with the formula x (bloating/gas/some cramping) any suggestions on how to combat these symptoms. I have tried w/food and sipping throughout the day. The only thing that stops the symptoms is to not take Formula X, which is something I am trying to avoid because it is an awesome product. Any help from anyone with some success in combating these issues would be helpful.
hmm, it seems some people get an upset stomach from DAA, I'd say try splitting the dose up into 2, or start with half a scoop and work your way up. From the people I've seen get an upset stomach from DAA it normally goes away with in a week, how many days in are you now?

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
hmm, it seems some people get an upset stomach from DAA, I'd say try splitting the dose up into 2, or start with half a scoop and work your way up. From the people I've seen get an upset stomach from DAA it normally goes away with in a week, how many days in are you now?
Just 4 days of taking the full dose. I will def. try to work through it, just the people around me aren't too happy (lots o gas = unhappy friends) So you think i just need to give it some time?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 4 days of taking the full dose. I will def. try to work through it, just the people around me aren't too happy (lots o gas = unhappy friends) So you think i just need to give it some time?
Nothing is certain, I've never had any effects like that from DAA, many people don't, but for some reason the odd person doesn't react good to it. One of our loggers didn't react good to the DAA, but with in 1 week the stomach issues stopped.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Maybe I need to give it some time. The ingredients make it a perfect recovery or pre workout drink. It just seems like such a great product, I would hate to have to stop using it. I'm just going to work through it because the benefits I feel will be worth it with Formula X. I do have other forms of DAA (2 different brands of bulk powder and Adaptodren pills.) Maybe I will try and see if these other products have the same effect (gas). The other ingredient profiles just don't compare to Formula X. Thanks for your input JD.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I need to give it some time. The ingredients make it a perfect recovery or pre workout drink. It just seems like such a great product, I would hate to have to stop using it. I'm just going to work through it because the benefits I feel will be worth it with Formula X. I do have other forms of DAA (2 different brands of bulk powder and Adaptodren pills.) Maybe I will try and see if these other products have the same effect (gas). The other ingredient profiles just don't compare to Formula X. Thanks for your input JD.
I guarantee it's DAA thats not agreeing with you, I doubt BCAA's, LCLT or NAT would do something like that and Formula-X doesn't have a bunch of fillers like other products that cause the craps. Def a great product, it's really the ultimate recovery formula, non stim pre-workout, intra-workout AND natty test booster, so many different ways to use this product.

Athletes best friend I like to call it ;)