JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Licogenix Beta-Tester Feedback

"This is my first time using an AI, so I wasn't sure what to expect, I am pleased to say this is my favorite supplement to date. I've seen some fantastic results in the 30 days being on Lico. I'm more dry, lean, and stronger than ever. Strength went up 15-20 pounds on all compound lifts, 5-10 pounds on all other exercises. My weight has gone from 206-210, while getting leaner. One thing to note, I thought my tendonitis would get worse in my right elbow from getting so dry..... I couldn't have been more wrong, I actually found I got less flare ups. Will I use Licogenix again? Yes I will, I plan on using Formula X and Licogenix once it's available."

Beta-Tester #1- Lance Telschow, Age 23

"I felt superior aggression, more drive in the gym, overall well being and no soreness of joints usually associated with aromatase inhibitors."

Beta-Tester #2- Alan Markey , Age 24

"I feel as though my estrogen levels are naturally high. I always have a water retention look to my pecs & abs. The first few days I didn't feel much, however everyday afterwards I became more dry/looked leaner and I did see a slight increase in my aggression. My weight did not change, however I increased 1-3 reps on all of my lifts. The best thing I noticed during the 30 day beta run, is the overall leaning. I must have lost around 2% BF. Licogenix really makes a difference in the water retention that I normally carry."

Beta-Tester #3- Barry Reddie, Age 52

"Fun 30 Days, where do I start. I am big on Formestane, now I can say I am BIGGER on licogenix. For real I love form, but one thing I do not like is how stiff I felt and at times too dry. licogenix I did get dry but more than anything vascularity increased tenfold. I looked like I just finished a few sets of push ups all day. I dosed 1 cap with my pre workout meal, pumps during workouts increased with this dosing. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their physique."

Beta-Tester #4- Arthur Gilchrist, Age 31

"In the last year I used Triazole twice, with good results. 2 weeks in with Licogenix I knew this was a different animal. I cut 6 pounds, while putting up 20 more pounds on my 1RM on bench, I finally hit 405 mark. I didn't expect to do this on a natural product. I had better results with Licogenix than a couple mild pro hormones I've used. Nuff said."

Beta-Tester #5- Ryan Wearly, Age 25

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting on 2 other testers feedback still.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
feedback looks great, thinking of trying this in pct instead of erase pro since my joints ache already

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow some really good reviews there! It is so hard to find a company that every product they come up with not only works, and is popular, but cost effective as well. Athletix I said it before and I'll say it again this is going to be a good Exciting year.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
these are very nice feedbacks, going to have to wait till payday to drop some money on this. very nice.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Man I should use this on my epi pct...this looks great JD...I'm looking forward to try this!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it bro do it!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So JD how should I stack titanium, division and licogenix on pct???

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr Ed ( idk if I should use this or not coz I'll be using titanium and division too)
Licogenix ( should I start taking this from week 1?)

And if I'm using licogenix as an AI then do I need to use erase from week3 or no???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So JD how should I stack titanium, division and licogenix on pct???

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr Ed ( idk if I should use this or not coz I'll be using titanium and division too)
Licogenix ( should I start taking this from week 1?)

And if I'm using licogenix as an AI then do I need to use erase from week3 or no???
I would run the DAA at 3g a day, TitaniumXL at 2 caps-2x a day, Division 1 at 1 cap-4x a day and Licogenix 2cap-2x a day. Once your out of Licogenix I'd start your bottle of Erase, I wouldn't stack them together.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would run the DAA at 3g a day, TitaniumXL at 2 caps-2x a day, Division 1 at 1 cap-4x a day and Licogenix 2cap-2x a day. Once your out of Licogenix I'd start your bottle of Erase, I wouldn't stack them together.
Ok cool JD...thanks....I'll do exact the same :)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Would licogenix and div 1 be a worthwhile stack
or alpha t2 and licogenix
(dont want to stack more than 2 supps at any one time and cant afford it) ?

Do OTC AIs that are strong enough (say triazole and maybe licogenix) always give a drying effect, or only if someone has to much estrogen to begin with ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would licogenix and div 1 be a worthwhile stack
or alpha t2 and licogenix
(dont want to stack more than 2 supps at any one time and cant afford it) ?

Do OTC AIs that are strong enough (say triazole and maybe licogenix) always give a drying effect, or only if someone has to much estrogen to begin with ?
Licogenix and Division 1 stack nicely. Yeah if your estrogen is down, your going to get more dry.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So JD I don't need PCT assist if I'm using Licogenix rite??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nope no need and your running it with Division 1 and TitaniumXL, so your good to go :D
Alrite bro...thanks...can't wait to log this!!! Excited lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like another solid product from Athletix. Nice work.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Licogenix and Division 1 stack nicely. Yeah if your estrogen is down, your going to get more dry.
Thanks wasnt sure if that stack would work without a tbooster.

how about these 2 stacks-
Alpah T2 and licogenix ?
Div 1 and Alpah T2 (or would that not work as i read thyroid hormones increase shbg, so would stacking these 2 take shbg to baseline and div 1 couldnt take full effect) unsure on this?

So if an otc counter AI is strong enough (hopefully licogenix) then the user will dry up some, even if estrogen is not a problem to start with?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks wasnt sure if that stack would work without a tbooster.

how about these 2 stacks-
Alpah T2 and licogenix ?
Div 1 and Alpah T2 (or would that not work as i read thyroid hormones increase shbg, so would stacking these 2 take shbg to baseline and div 1 couldnt take full effect) unsure on this?

So if an otc counter AI is strong enough (hopefully licogenix) then the user will dry up some, even if estrogen is not a problem to start with?
That will be fine to stack, not sure how much AlphaT2 would effect shbg, but that stack is fine. If you have a lot of water retention and you using an AI you should still see a difference, maybe not to the point where you look super dry and you have stiff joints, but should still see a decrease i water retetion.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
That will be fine to stack, not sure how much AlphaT2 would effect shbg, but that stack is fine. If you have a lot of water retention and you using an AI you should still see a difference, maybe not to the point where you look super dry and you have stiff joints, but should still see a decrease i water retetion.
was a bit unsure if it would be worth it by using AT2 and Div1 together if one can/could increase shbg and div1 reduces it

(unsure if i am carrying fluid from estrogen) so regardless need to decide between- licogenix and div1, licogenix and alpha t2, or alpha t2 and div1

Thnx

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was a bit unsure if it would be worth it by using AT2 and Div1 together if one can/could increase shbg and div1 reduces it

(unsure if i am carrying fluid from estrogen) so regardless need to decide between- licogenix and div1, licogenix and alpha t2, or alpha t2 and div1

Thnx
Licogenix and AlphaT2 stack if your looking to get lean and dry.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Licogenix and AlphaT2 then add some bps combustion to the mix. That would make a sick cut stack.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-266160070.jpg

Hey JD got the package...thanks bro!!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
O SNAP! LEt me know when you got that log up :)

You gave me an idea for the next promo Monday :D BE sure to enter;)
My log will be up soon...like in 9days...and you kno I'm all over promos ;)

Thanks again bro!!! Bottles looks good man...can't wait to try this...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link me brother!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, I ran the Div1/Titanium stack & friggin loved it!! I couldn't imagine adding in the Licogenix!! Tear it up bro!!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Thinking also of div 1 and licogenix would this work to avoid a reduction in total T (without a booster) from the use of the nettle?
or div 1 and Alpha would this work again without a T booster?

Is it best to cycle div1 when using solo or using with another supp to avoid a reduction in total T levels, i hear the body responds pretty quick by lowering total T ?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so how would this be dosed? 2 morning, 2 preworkout? 2 preworkout, 2 at night? or 2 morning 2 night? lol also no need to taper like other AI's?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Forgot to ask, any reps know when and who in the UK will be stocking it, any eta on licogenix in the uk?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking also of div 1 and licogenix would this work to avoid a reduction in total T (without a booster) from the use of the nettle?
or div 1 and Alpha would this work again without a T booster?

Is it best to cycle div1 when using solo or using with another supp to avoid a reduction in total T levels, i hear the body responds pretty quick by lowering total T ?
You will be fine with Licogenix/Division 1 stack, even tho 3,4Divanil can lower total T, while increasing free T, Licogenix while lowering E, can also increase T a little, so the stack will work out great.

so how would this be dosed? 2 morning, 2 preworkout? 2 preworkout, 2 at night? or 2 morning 2 night? lol also no need to taper like other AI's?
Best dosing would be 2 caps in the morning and another 2 caps 12 hours later.

Forgot to ask, any reps know when and who in the UK will be stocking it, any eta on licogenix in the uk?
It should be at Predator in the next 2 weeks.

darkwing

Awards
How does Licogenix compare strength wise to other AI's?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does Licogenix compare strength wise to other AI's?
It's a very strong natural AI, the beta-testers give some good comparisons with Triazole and Formestane.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Im interested in users comparisms of triazole and erase vs licogenix
Anyone know whos going to be logging licogenix?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
It should be at Predator in the next 2 weeks.
I think powermyself will have it in stock sooner.

I have my 2 other stacking options, but would div1 and alpha t2 both work together?

Could licogenix be run for longer at a smaller dose @ say 3-4pills?

Thanx

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think powermyself will have it in stock sooner.

I have my 2 other stacking options, but would div1 and alpha t2 both work together?

Could licogenix be run for longer at a smaller dose @ say 3-4pills?

Thanx
hvactech
3clipseGT
AE14
Tomahawk88
Enhanced
Those are the loggers that will be picked. For dosing it really depends, 3 caps may work best for you, maybe 4, everyone reacts to AI's different, thankfully Licogenix also decreases inflammation, so not may people should notice sore joints, or at least not as sore.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Those are the loggers that will be picked. For dosing it really depends, 3 caps may work best for you, maybe 4, everyone reacts to AI's different, thankfully Licogenix also decreases inflammation, so not may people should notice sore joints, or at least not as sore.
Cool, any idea when their logs start?
does licogenix help with glucose repartitioning towards muscle cells any ?

would stacking alpah T2 and div1 be ok ?

Cheers for info

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, any idea when their logs start?
does licogenix help with glucose repartitioning towards muscle cells any ?

would stacking alpah T2 and div1 be ok ?

Cheers for info
Yes Licogenix will increase insulin sensitivity.

AlphaT2 and Division 1 stack is fine.

Loggers should all be started by next Monday.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im interested in users comparisms of triazole and erase vs licogenix
Anyone know whos going to be logging licogenix?
I've run both Erase and Triazole. The Erase did bring just a little joint pain, while I really didn't notice any joint discomfort on Triazole. Really looking forward to this Licogenix!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too sure if this has already been covered but with users not experiencing joint pain with Licogenix does this mean that oestrogen will be lowered more than other AIs (Erase, 6-bromo, etc.) and will need to be tapered at the end of the cycle in order to reduce any chance of an oestrogen rebound?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I've run both Erase and Triazole. The Erase did bring just a little joint pain, while I really didn't notice any joint discomfort on Triazole. Really looking forward to this Licogenix!
Let us know how lico compares, are you going to log it?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I'm not too sure if this has already been covered but with users not experiencing joint pain with Licogenix does this mean that oestrogen will be lowered more than other AIs (Erase, 6-bromo, etc.) and will need to be tapered at the end of the cycle in order to reduce any chance of an oestrogen rebound?
Do you mean is licogenix stronger or not as strong as the other mentioned AIs?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the package I should expect? :woohoo:
aha he was a promo winner from before + getting him to log Licogenix.

Everyones package was sent out this morning.