Licogenix Beta-Tester Feedback

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Dude, I ran the Div1/Titanium stack & friggin loved it!! I couldn't imagine adding in the Licogenix!! Tear it up bro!!
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. Thinking also of div 1 and licogenix would this work to avoid a reduction in total T (without a booster) from the use of the nettle?
    or div 1 and Alpha would this work again without a T booster?

    Is it best to cycle div1 when using solo or using with another supp to avoid a reduction in total T levels, i hear the body responds pretty quick by lowering total T ?
    •   
       


  3. so how would this be dosed? 2 morning, 2 preworkout? 2 preworkout, 2 at night? or 2 morning 2 night? lol also no need to taper like other AI's?
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  4. Forgot to ask, any reps know when and who in the UK will be stocking it, any eta on licogenix in the uk?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Thinking also of div 1 and licogenix would this work to avoid a reduction in total T (without a booster) from the use of the nettle?
    or div 1 and Alpha would this work again without a T booster?

    Is it best to cycle div1 when using solo or using with another supp to avoid a reduction in total T levels, i hear the body responds pretty quick by lowering total T ?
    You will be fine with Licogenix/Division 1 stack, even tho 3,4Divanil can lower total T, while increasing free T, Licogenix while lowering E, can also increase T a little, so the stack will work out great.

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    so how would this be dosed? 2 morning, 2 preworkout? 2 preworkout, 2 at night? or 2 morning 2 night? lol also no need to taper like other AI's?
    Best dosing would be 2 caps in the morning and another 2 caps 12 hours later.

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Forgot to ask, any reps know when and who in the UK will be stocking it, any eta on licogenix in the uk?
    It should be at Predator in the next 2 weeks.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. How does Licogenix compare strength wise to other AI's?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    How does Licogenix compare strength wise to other AI's?
    It's a very strong natural AI, the beta-testers give some good comparisons with Triazole and Formestane.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's a very strong natural AI, the beta-testers give some good comparisons with Triazole and Formestane.
    Hopefully its better then triazole because that did nothing for me.

  9. Im interested in users comparisms of triazole and erase vs licogenix
    Anyone know whos going to be logging licogenix?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It should be at Predator in the next 2 weeks.
    I think *********** will have it in stock sooner.

    I have my 2 other stacking options, but would div1 and alpha t2 both work together?

    Could licogenix be run for longer at a smaller dose @ say 3-4pills?

    Thanx

  11. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I think *********** will have it in stock sooner.

    I have my 2 other stacking options, but would div1 and alpha t2 both work together?

    Could licogenix be run for longer at a smaller dose @ say 3-4pills?

    Thanx
    hvactech
    3clipseGT
    AE14
    Tomahawk88
    Enhanced
    Those are the loggers that will be picked. For dosing it really depends, 3 caps may work best for you, maybe 4, everyone reacts to AI's different, thankfully Licogenix also decreases inflammation, so not may people should notice sore joints, or at least not as sore.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Those are the loggers that will be picked. For dosing it really depends, 3 caps may work best for you, maybe 4, everyone reacts to AI's different, thankfully Licogenix also decreases inflammation, so not may people should notice sore joints, or at least not as sore.
    Cool, any idea when their logs start?
    does licogenix help with glucose repartitioning towards muscle cells any ?

    would stacking alpah T2 and div1 be ok ?

    Cheers for info

  13. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Cool, any idea when their logs start?
    does licogenix help with glucose repartitioning towards muscle cells any ?

    would stacking alpah T2 and div1 be ok ?

    Cheers for info
    Yes Licogenix will increase insulin sensitivity.

    AlphaT2 and Division 1 stack is fine.

    Loggers should all be started by next Monday.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold
    Im interested in users comparisms of triazole and erase vs licogenix
    Anyone know whos going to be logging licogenix?
    I've run both Erase and Triazole. The Erase did bring just a little joint pain, while I really didn't notice any joint discomfort on Triazole. Really looking forward to this Licogenix!
    SEMPER FI!!

  15. I'm not too sure if this has already been covered but with users not experiencing joint pain with Licogenix does this mean that oestrogen will be lowered more than other AIs (Erase, 6-bromo, etc.) and will need to be tapered at the end of the cycle in order to reduce any chance of an oestrogen rebound?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I've run both Erase and Triazole. The Erase did bring just a little joint pain, while I really didn't notice any joint discomfort on Triazole. Really looking forward to this Licogenix!
    Let us know how lico compares, are you going to log it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I'm not too sure if this has already been covered but with users not experiencing joint pain with Licogenix does this mean that oestrogen will be lowered more than other AIs (Erase, 6-bromo, etc.) and will need to be tapered at the end of the cycle in order to reduce any chance of an oestrogen rebound?
    Do you mean is licogenix stronger or not as strong as the other mentioned AIs?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

    Let us know how lico compares, are you going to log it?
    Yes, I'm one of the loggers.
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53 387"/>

    Hey JD got the package...thanks bro!!!!
    Is this the package I should expect?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Is this the package I should expect?
    aha he was a promo winner from before + getting him to log Licogenix.


    Everyones package was sent out this morning.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Dang thats a sweet package (No Homo). Super jealous

  22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Yes, I'm one of the loggers.
    COOL, when you starting the log put the link up in this thread when you start, are you running licogenix with anything else or stand alone?

  23. Man I'm excited about this log...6days left
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  24. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

    COOL, when you starting the log put the link up in this thread when you start, are you running licogenix with anything else or stand alone?
    It'll be for the most part stand alone, w/ the exception of a pre w/o, & thermo.
    SEMPER FI!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It'll be for the most part stand alone, w/ the exception of a pre w/o, & thermo.
    That should make it a pretty fair test of licogenix

  26. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Attachment 53387

    Hey JD got the package...thanks bro!!!!

    Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!

    You may want to enter this
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  27. Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in