titanium xl division 1..... need quick info

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so...im ready to purchase this from nutra and noticed it recommends 15/20 cals per lb, at 15 cals it puts me at maint or slightly higher....can these be used with erase as a cut? im on a high cal diet with m1db and formx at the moment but want to recomp or cut a few weeks after im done pct..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be fine, the TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack + Erase is very popular stack for cutting.

Any chance you will be logging this? :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i will guarantee a log if you would like...im currently logging my lg science run

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will guarantee a log if you would like...im currently logging my lg science run

Hell yeah I'd love to see ya log it, im down to follow it for sure!

pds57

Awards
That would be fine, the TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack + Erase is very popular stack for cutting.

Any chance you will be logging this? :D
I just started week 3 of this stack, and I'm loving it, except using Erase Pro, and added DAA.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what diet are you runnin?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started week 3 of this stack, and I'm loving it, except using Erase Pro, and added DAA.
Nice! Should add in LCLT to make up for the missing Formula-X, the LCLT added when using all those ingredients to boost test end up making a pretty big overall increase in test output imo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lclt is a great addition....

pds57

Awards
what diet are you runnin?
I cycle my carbs, non workout days I keep my carbs as low as possible, on workout days I try to take in about 200-250, on Saturdays
I'll load up my carbs even higher. I keep my protien around 300-350, and I really do not count my calories, but they are in the 4000-4500 range.

I started this stack at 296 lbs. at 32% body fat, today I was at 289 lbs.

pds57

Awards
Nice! Should add in LCLT to make up for the missing Formula-X, the LCLT added when using all those ingredients to boost test end up making a pretty big overall increase in test output imo.
I load up on some 8:1:1 BCAA's pre,intra,and post workout, and it has been treating me well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD:

Do you recommend an AI with this stack? I'm going to be running Titanium and D1 next month. I've got some Triazole on hand (my personal favorite AI).

Course if Licogenix gets out early enough I could just run that...so hurry ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
erase stacks up very nicely so I have heard :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase stacks up very nicely so I have heard :)
Personally was not the biggest fan of Erase (I know it's popular). Had much better results in that department with Triazole, but n=1.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD:

Do you recommend an AI with this stack? I'm going to be running Titanium and D1 next month. I've got some Triazole on hand (my personal favorite AI).

Course if Licogenix gets out early enough I could just run that...so hurry ;)
I believe Licogenix should be out soon, it would be fine to run the stack with Triazole or Erase or Licogenix, makes for a great stack :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Licogenix should be out soon, it would be fine to run the stack with Triazole or Erase or Licogenix, makes for a great stack :D
Sounds great JD. I will probably wait on the Lico...why not run a total Athletix stack right :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great JD. I will probably wait on the Lico...why not run a total Athletix stack right :)
Only missing Formula-X for the ultimate natural stack ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This new product will make a hell of an addition to an alread insane stack. You can add the cost up on a stack of Athletix products, and come out cheaper then some compaines one product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any side effects with the athletix stack?
Just overall increased performance, libido and muscle :D

Only bad effect I've read is DAA doesn't go well with some people, some can get the poops from it, most people don't seem to get that bad effect tho.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm didn't know that. I tried about 4 DAA products so far and never had that problem thank GOD!! I'm planning an Athletix mega stack for later this year, going see if JD will join me!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm didn't know that. I tried about 4 DAA products so far and never had that problem thank GOD!! I'm planning an Athletix mega stack for later this year, going see if JD will join me!!!
I plan on running that for PCT in the next 4 months :D

mike2440

mike2440

Awards
Just overall increased performance, libido and muscle :D

Only bad effect I've read is DAA doesn't go well with some people, some can get the poops from it, most people don't seem to get that bad effect tho.
Thanks man.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeeeeetttttt lol Jd the man. I swear if you were to cutt him he'd bleed supps.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd bleed supps to haha. No shiz I'm looking at my top of my entertainment center, and there's at least 35 bottles of supps just there.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd bleed supps to haha. No shiz I'm looking at my top of my entertainment center, and there's at least 35 bottles of supps just there.
Beautiful thing. Entertainment center lined with supps!