Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Going to try to get this to Nutraplanet by next Friday. I sincerely apologize for the delays, this was ordered far ahead of time and there was some major setbacks in getting quality and high ratio INSTANTIZED BCAA's and one thing I have said from the beginning is Athletix will never compromise on quality.

Formula X is fantastic, it is by far my favorite and I took that, Division 1 (1 cap), and 2 Titanium XL at night and the next morning my libido was through the roof lol. You would think as the owner I would take our stuff all the time but you get so busy you don't think to so I started again and forgot how much I loved it!
    Sweet, makes it easier on shipping if I order it all from one place, at one time. I ran a few bottles of titanium last summer, loved it. I know what you mean about libido lol. Didn't help I was adding AI perform from time to time lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hey quick ?

I loved Formula X as admantium, except for a stomach response to DAA. Which type of DAA was being used?

Thanks man

BTW, I am psyched as hell to be logging Lico, log is up and will begin Sunday
    It wasn't the calcium chelate but honestly this is no more effective and is much more expensive. You can try taking it with food and it should help that, it is a simple osmotic gradient difference that is causing it, same thing with take a large scoop of protein. Formula X is much better than adamantium with the introduction of the BCAA's too, much better recovery.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ad was awesome but form x is the wicked shiz. Add some divison 1 and titanium and make a killer stack.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ad was awesome but form x is the wicked shiz. Add some divison 1 and titanium and make a killer stack.
    Yeah the instantized BCAA's made a huge difference, I was shocked when I found out I could do this for the same price to the customer too, we took a bit of a hit on that but this company was founded to help the consumer!
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yup for Recovery 8:1:1 Ratio is by far the best.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah and it's hard to find companies that do that!!!

Yeah the instantized BCAA's made a huge difference, I was shocked when I found out I could do this for the same price to the customer too, we took a bit of a hit on that but this company was founded to help the consumer!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah and it's hard to find companies that do that!!!
    x2 on this, Athletix is the only company I know of that doesn't do this for the money.

Athletix rules man

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah you guys and Muscle Feast man, it's nice to see s company that also is looking out for the consumer.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah you guys and Muscle Feast man, it's nice to see s company that also is looking out for the consumer.
    Hell yeah man, I'm a big fan of Musclefeast, if I could name my top 3 fav companies it would be Athletix, PES and Musclefeast.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

jd clear ur pm's
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    jd clear ur pm's
    PM box is now open for service

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    SWEET!

I'm hoping to see that Epistane review up too (week by week noticed effects, strength gains, etc) :P

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

SWEET!

I'm hoping to see that Epistane review up too (week by week noticed effects, strength gains, etc) :P
    Ok I'll post that up ASAP
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I'll post that up ASAP
    Getter Done!

16. Registered User
    Answers

Hows licogenix seling over there JD popular?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Hows licogenix seling over there JD popular?
    Well hasn't been out too long and it's hit #16 on the top 100 already at Nutraplanet

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Well hasn't been out too long and it's hit #16 on the top 100 already at Nutraplanet
    Thats legit.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That's awesome. I just posted on one of the logs that it seems to be leaning people out, in a short amount of time. People who are lean already lol. I need to get on it quick and see how it works for fattys haha
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    That's awesome. I just posted on one of the logs that it seems to be leaning people out, in a short amount of time. People who are lean already lol. I need to get on it quick and see how it works for fattys haha

Licogenix is here to make a statement!

21. Registered User
    Answers

Hope its all good and proves very effective for every1
    may check out some other forums for logs
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold
    Hope its all good and proves very effective for every1
    may check out some other forums for logs
    In b4 David Dunn ban hammers for mentioning other forums!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

lol

Word is Licogenix may be having a Round #2 of loggers

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol

Word is Licogenix may be having a Round #2 of loggers
    Hmm, are you interested in what it could do, for dropping weight? Last year I was able to drop 30lbs using Titanium/T2..
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Does Licogenix bind to the androgen receptor? How does it compare to Erase? more potent, less potent, reduce cortisol?
  26. Registered User
    Answers

B4 and after bloods for estrogen and test would be most helpful with lico
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm, might use this in my upcoming PCT
    I'd be up for logging that *wink wink*
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny
    Hmmm, might use this in my upcoming PCT
    I'd be up for logging that *wink wink*
    Dude you gonna love Licogenix...it's gonna make ur strength go up the roof plus lean you out...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Dude you gonna love Licogenix...it's gonna make ur strength go up the roof plus lean you out...
    Are you using it
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

id love to see some reviews of people who have tried Erase Pro and Licogenix
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    id love to see some reviews of people who have tried Erase Pro and Licogenix
    here here, or even the original erase
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

Are you using it
    Yes I am and I'm logging Licogenix as well...here's the link bro

PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Yes I am and I'm logging Licogenix as well...here's the link bro

PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT
    cool, but your running aload of other supps that can make you stronger and lean you out, imo impossible for you to credit this to licogenix
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Does Licogenix bind to the androgen receptor? How does it compare to Erase? more potent, less potent, reduce cortisol?
    It is hard to speculate about this because although I could tell you theoretically what it is supposed to do, I am a man of science and there are no studies either way on the matter since most of the studies focused on the aromatase inhibitory properties as well as anti-cancer benefits. The fact that it contains steroidal skeletons though says there should be something in there that binds with some affinity to the AR but to what extent is anyone's guess.

As for cortisol I am not a fan of affecting cortisol at all. Although it may be beneficial in the short run you can cause fairly severe adrenal suppression or overregulation by messing with this system. For instance there was a study done a while ago on stress dose hydrocortisone used in TBI to prevent VAP. In the study they quote that the use of hydrocortisone even below stress dose in a healthy person and taken for 2-4 weeks can suppress adrenal function thereafter for up to a year. So although in the short term this may be a good thing you can drastically affect your bodies ability to fight inflammation and properly function. The adrenal system is one of the most delicate, mainly in the way of the corticosteroids not as much the catecholamines. One of the reasons people progress through sepsis in the hospitals is the inability of the body to overcome inflammation and the SIRS, hence in later stages we give stress dose hydrocortisone.

This is just my opinion of course and I tend to stay on the safe side. Bottom line is I am not sure of whether it has any cortisol reducing properties but be careful of things that purely suppress cortisol as it is very useful believe it or not, just not in extremely high amounts for long periods.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

^A lot of great info here

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

It is hard to speculate about this because although I could tell you theoretically what it is supposed to do, I am a man of science and there are no studies either way on the matter since most of the studies focused on the aromatase inhibitory properties as well as anti-cancer benefits. The fact that it contains steroidal skeletons though says there should be something in there that binds with some affinity to the AR but to what extent is anyone's guess.

As for cortisol I am not a fan of affecting cortisol at all. Although it may be beneficial in the short run you can cause fairly severe adrenal suppression or overregulation by messing with this system. For instance there was a study done a while ago on stress dose hydrocortisone used in TBI to prevent VAP. In the study they quote that the use of hydrocortisone even below stress dose in a healthy person and taken for 2-4 weeks can suppress adrenal function thereafter for up to a year. So although in the short term this may be a good thing you can drastically affect your bodies ability to fight inflammation and properly function. The adrenal system is one of the most delicate, mainly in the way of the corticosteroids not as much the catecholamines. One of the reasons people progress through sepsis in the hospitals is the inability of the body to overcome inflammation and the SIRS, hence in later stages we give stress dose hydrocortisone.

This is just my opinion of course and I tend to stay on the safe side. Bottom line is I am not sure of whether it has any cortisol reducing properties but be careful of things that purely suppress cortisol as it is very useful believe it or not, just not in extremely high amounts for long periods.
    Thank you your honesty goes a long way with me. Reputable company that I will continue to purchase from Good point on the affects of suppressing cortisol.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c
    Thank you your honesty goes a long way with me. Reputable company that I will continue to purchase from Good point on the affects of suppressing cortisol.
    I 2nd your statement.. Awesome company w/ awesome supps.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

The best thing it they never ever mark up their product to rape your bank acct. It's one of the few that keep their products at a low cost.

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    The best thing it they never ever mark up their product to rape your bank acct. It's one of the few that keep their products at a low cost.
    Lol, I was gonna say that too, but got sidetracked.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the support guys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:17 PM
  3. "Tren" Designer Information / Write-Up
    By edwards in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 02:50 PM