Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice to hear that bro! I love their product and keep divison 1 on hand all times.
    I know its supposed to be used with a tbooster, but ever tried div 1 solo?

2. When will nutraplanet have lico in stock to sell?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    When will nutraplanet have lico in stock to sell?
    No exact date yet, but should be soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No exact date yet, but should be soon.
    Its here.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Your good!
    •   

6. I haven't used it solo, yet but may do that. I'm on trt but 200mg weekly. That being said I still try out otc test boosters. I love divsion 1's profile and believe stacked with titanium is very effective combo. I'm going to plan doing a full Athletix Stack with our new product in June.

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I know its supposed to be used with a tbooster, but ever tried div 1 solo?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Your good!
    "That's what She said"

8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I haven't used it solo, yet but may do that. I'm on trt but 200mg weekly. That being said I still try out otc test boosters. I love divsion 1's profile and believe stacked with titanium is very effective combo. I'm going to plan doing a full Athletix Stack with our new product in June.
    Cheers,
    was gonna run div 1 solo without a tbooster to see what it can do, but seems its not worth it solo am told, may still try it though solo or with an natural ai, maybe licogenix and div 1 would work......

9. Any feedback from beta testers/logs anywhere to read up on?

10. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Cheers,
    was gonna run div 1 solo without a tbooster to see what it can do, but seems its not worth it solo am told, may still try it though solo or with an natural ai, maybe licogenix and div 1 would work......
    I am thinking of possibly doing the same thing.
    Running those two together for my continuous lean cycle.
    Ran nettle alone with cissus years ago and I seriously got ripped up.
    I was in my 20's as well then and could still have my diet at 80-85% and gain lean mass.

Not really a fan of stim based fat burners but AI's and Nutrient Partiioners/Insulin mimickers are my thing.
    Heh heh in the summer Imma be firing mah chizeled fizzeke.

Your company is amazing. Reasonably priced products that work.
    What more could someone ask for.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

11. BTW on the dosing of the Licogenix,
    Is it possible to spread out the doses into 4 times a day say like every 6 hours or so or would that diminish the effects?
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."

12. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    BTW on the dosing of the Licogenix,
    Is it possible to spread out the doses into 4 times a day say like every 6 hours or so or would that diminish the effects?
    I'm not really sure on this one, all beta-testers were doing 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening, but 1 beta tester was taking 1 of his caps pre-workout, he felt it was giving him better pumps this way. I would stick to the normal dosing, see how that treats you first.

13. update your sig brah

14. [QUOTE=GuyverX;3246974]I am thinking of possibly doing the same thing.

Div 1 and licogenix you mean together for how long?, should be interesting

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm not really sure on this one, all beta-testers were doing 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening, but 1 beta tester was taking 1 of his caps pre-workout, he felt it was giving him better pumps this way. I would stick to the normal dosing, see how that treats you first.

Anywhere to read the beta testers logs Jd?

To confirm the main moa of licogenix is an AI?, and is it 100% all natural?, any studies to support its AI properties?

Any idea of when UK stockists will have it?

Thnx man

16. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Anywhere to read the beta testers logs Jd?

To confirm the main moa of licogenix is an AI?, and is it 100% all natural?, any studies to support its AI properties?

Any idea of when UK stockists will have it?

Thnx man
    Licogenix Beta-Tester Feedback

Here is the feedback from the testers, I didn't want to post it up yet because im still waiting to hear back from 2 more guys, but I just posted the 5 that did give us feedback.

Let me see if I can find the studies the boss was talking about.

17. I'm not sure if I missed this or not but what is the recommended length of dosage at this point?

18. Would this be better for people who are already on the leaner side for cutting. Or could it help a fatty drop some as well lol. I dropped about 15lbs last year on Titanium/AlphaT2 while gaining strength.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No problem. I'll stick with the regular dosing.
    Thank you for the info

20. [QUOTE=miniarnold;3247693]
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I am thinking of possibly doing the same thing.

Div 1 and licogenix you mean together for how long?, should be interesting
    Probably 8 weeks.
    After a break I might do a solo of the Licogenix for 12 weeks due to its extra positive effects.
    Div 1 is going to be a doozy because I really catch the diuretic and drying affect.

21. Those pills look so purttyyyy
    S.n.S team member

22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Would this be better for people who are already on the leaner side for cutting. Or could it help a fatty drop some as well lol. I dropped about 15lbs last year on Titanium/AlphaT2 while gaining strength.
    Licogenix + the TitaniumXL/AlphaT2 stack would be sick for a cut!

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Licogenix + the TitaniumXL/AlphaT2 stack would be sick for a cut!
    I'm one week into T2/Shift. Man I may need to throw the Licogenix/TitaniumXL into the mix. I was originally trying to lose some weight before adding in a bunch of supps. My goal is to drop 20lbs in about a month and half

24. Quote Originally Posted by djtien View Post
    I'm not sure if I missed this or not but what is the recommended length of dosage at this point?
    I would run it 8 weeks max, I think that should be the max for all natty test boosters and anti-estrogens.

25. Can't wait to get this stuff!! Looks like it's going to be one helluva recomp this spring!!
    SEMPER FI!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would run it 8 weeks max, I think that should be the max for all natty test boosters and anti-estrogens.

Def said right! Our bodies def need a break after any long use rather it be otc or aas.

27. [QUOTE=GuyverX;3248100
    Probably 8 weeks.
    After a break I might do a solo of the Licogenix for 12 weeks due to its extra positive effects.
    Div 1 is going to be a doozy because I really catch the diuretic and drying affect.[/QUOTE]

Think that will be good that, lico and div 1 thinking of that myself maybe even lico and alpha t2
    but would be keen to run licogenix solo 1st to access
    Tell me more about this drying and diuretic effect of div 1 you mean when you used it solo?...l i ike the sound of that

28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    [Let me see if I can find the studies the boss was talking about.
    Cheers, will be interesting to read.

29. Cheers
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Cheers
    mines a double licogenix....cheers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies