Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Where?????
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Where?????
    page one
    very cool guys!
    •   
       


  3. I wonder if I can use this with my TRT and give Erase a break?

  4. Ahhhh so it is like a cross between Erase and Slin Sane...to an extent
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Ahhhh so it is like a cross between Erase and Slin Sane...to an extent
    \


    if that is the case it should be a lot of fun
    •   
       


  6. I am wondering about the potency of the AI for this.
    Is it going to completely zap estrogen?
    Moderate it?
    I really only use an AI as a staple during the spring/summer months so I don't have a lot of experience with them, but from what I have used in the past I will say this:
    An AI that completely zaps estrogen is a very tricky beast.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. Finally got the write-up! Looks like it could be pretty good, definitely interesting.

  8. interesting!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Write-up is now posted!!!!
    Did I miss something or did the write-up not say what it is?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Write-up is now posted!!!!
    Nice, but where are the ingredients?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Nice, but where are the ingredients?
    i second that ?

  12. QUOTE-When comparing Licogenix to other aromatase inhibitors there is no competition, Licogenix is simply the best aromatase inhibiting product on the market

    Better than the 1st erase?

    I assume its main moa is an ai

    we need user/beta testing feedback
    It sounds good fellas

  13. I like the sounds of everything....... now show me whats in it :P

  14. Ingredient list will be up when it arrives at Nutraplanet
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. You should list the ingredients before it hits nutraplanet, so you can get us more pumped for this product. Any guess when this will be available? Days? Weeks? And beta-testing results?

  16. any idea when Uk stockists will get it?

    Is it as strong as erase do you think?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    any idea when Uk stockists will get it?

    Is it as strong as erase do you think?
    You will have to try it yourself and be the judge, I havn't used Licogenix yet. The beta-testers loved it. Im hoping it's at Nutraplanet by the end of the month, so im guessing UK should have it a week or so after that.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Wow is everyone coming out with an AI now? Just saw Betancourt's post.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You will have to try it yourself and be the judge, I havn't used Licogenix yet. The beta-testers loved it. Im hoping it's at Nutraplanet by the end of the month, so im guessing UK should have it a week or so after that.
    As long as that, who will be stocking in the uk and will you know at the time exactly when it will ship?
    i cant use erase in my fed so i am most interested in testers feedback who have used erase and licogenix to compare effectivness
    Thanks Jd

  20. The real question is will it be strong enough to use on cycle as an AI and does it effect lipids any as many of them do (letro, adex, exemestane). If it is strong and effective, this is a great addition since Formestane is not the easiest to get your hands on.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  21. AWESOME
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.
    Well our other products are proven very effective ingredients, non prop blends, effective doses and damn good prices.

    But I will say, Licogenix is in a different league, a 1 of a kind supplement. Pfft from the beta-tester feedback alone it's going to hit the market with a BANG!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

    honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read

  25. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold
    My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

    honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read
    Dude they have said a million times NO ONE knows yet! we don't even know the ingredients, and of it's anything like erase, CHances r u can't use this either... U keep asking the same question worded differently expecting someone to tell u "yes it's just like erase" no one knows yet so please stop asking the same thing over and over. Good lord.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
  3. "Tren" Designer Information / Write-Up
    By edwards in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in