Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. AWESOME
    NSCA - CSCS


  2. It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.
    Well our other products are proven very effective ingredients, non prop blends, effective doses and damn good prices.

    But I will say, Licogenix is in a different league, a 1 of a kind supplement. Pfft from the beta-tester feedback alone it's going to hit the market with a BANG!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

    honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read

  5. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold
    My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

    honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read
    Dude they have said a million times NO ONE knows yet! we don't even know the ingredients, and of it's anything like erase, CHances r u can't use this either... U keep asking the same question worded differently expecting someone to tell u "yes it's just like erase" no one knows yet so please stop asking the same thing over and over. Good lord.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  6. given how the other Athletix products are all compliant with the sports testing (as i remember? could be wrong?)


    i wonder if this is as well?

  7. I plan on doing a comparison to erase, about to start erase now. But I know athletix only makes 8 9 or 10 grade products!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    I plan on doing a comparison to erase, about to start erase now. But I know athletix only makes 8 9 or 10 grade products!
    GOOD stuff let us know how licogenix compares to erase

  9. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    GOOD stuff let us know how licogenix compares to erase
    There is a product from PES you should check out. It's called Erase. I think you might like it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool

    There is a product from PES you should check out. It's called Erase. I think you might like it
    Ur bad.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    given how the other Athletix products are all compliant with the sports testing (as i remember? could be wrong?)


    i wonder if this is as well?
    I believe this will be ok to use, as it's 100% natural, I will get more info for everyone soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ur bad.
    I lol'd.

  13. Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Becoming patiently mental for this release
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. you have ic50 for this compound?

    any research?

  16. Wicked bottle look JD! I will say this all Athletix products I've used before have never failed to deliver. Each one of us will have to try it and judge by our own. I agree that if you have a company like Athletix, that every product has held high regard to testing procedures and several logs that contest it's good then anything else made by that company should yield same results. Lets all wait til we can use before we make suggestions on it's effectiveness.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ligmenos View Post
    you have ic50 for this compound?

    any research?
    No Icariin 50.

    Research- YES!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I can has bottle too, please?

    Just kidding, looking forward to release.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  19. The bottle looks pretty good

    But not as good as the beta-tester feedback I can't wait to follow the logs
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    The bottle looks pretty good

    But not as good as the beta-tester feedback I can't wait to follow the logs
    I will give an unbiased one even if paying for it
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No Icariin 50.

    Research- YES!
    icariin?

    ic50 = half max inhibitory concentracion

    research on humans or rats/animals ecc ecc... ?

    thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ligmenos View Post
    icariin?

    ic50 = half max inhibitory concentracion

    research on humans or rats/animals ecc ecc... ?

    thanks
    lol sorry, thought you ment icariin 50 because people keep guessing ingredients.

    I will get back to you on the research, I believe the studies were done on mice as most studies are, I'll let you know soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    There is a product from PES you should check out. It's called Erase. I think you might like it
    KOOL thanks ill check it out....damm i cant take it!
    but i hear athletix are supposed to be bringing out apparantly an all natty ai thats supposed to be strong....that im interested in, or it may be a hoax cant remember who mentioned it now

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    S**t i think the size of the tub will cost me a fortune to ship to the uk, may have to reconsider trying this

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ligmenos View Post
    icariin?

    ic50 = half max inhibitory concentracion

    research on humans or rats/animals ecc ecc... ?

    thanks
    Multiple compounds in the mix have an IC50 of less than 0.1 micromolar which compares to aminoglutethamide which is between 6-30 micromolar depending on the source.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Lord I'm back in chemistry class again and failing yet again lol.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Lord I'm back in chemistry class again and failing yet again lol.

    I hear ya! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Definitely looking forward to this, everything from Athletix has been great so far.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Definitely looking forward to this, everything from Athletix has been great so far.
    Thanks for the support!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Definitely looking forward to this, everything from Athletix has been great so far.
    Nice to hear that bro! I love their product and keep divison 1 on hand all times.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  31. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice to hear that bro! I love their product and keep divison 1 on hand all times.
    I know its supposed to be used with a tbooster, but ever tried div 1 solo?

  32. When will nutraplanet have lico in stock to sell?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    When will nutraplanet have lico in stock to sell?
    No exact date yet, but should be soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No exact date yet, but should be soon.
    Its here.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Your good!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  36. I haven't used it solo, yet but may do that. I'm on trt but 200mg weekly. That being said I still try out otc test boosters. I love divsion 1's profile and believe stacked with titanium is very effective combo. I'm going to plan doing a full Athletix Stack with our new product in June.

    Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I know its supposed to be used with a tbooster, but ever tried div 1 solo?
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Your good!
    "That's what She said"
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 – 10% off and free shipping

  38. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I haven't used it solo, yet but may do that. I'm on trt but 200mg weekly. That being said I still try out otc test boosters. I love divsion 1's profile and believe stacked with titanium is very effective combo. I'm going to plan doing a full Athletix Stack with our new product in June.
    Cheers,
    was gonna run div 1 solo without a tbooster to see what it can do, but seems its not worth it solo am told, may still try it though solo or with an natural ai, maybe licogenix and div 1 would work......

  39. Any feedback from beta testers/logs anywhere to read up on?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Cheers,
    was gonna run div 1 solo without a tbooster to see what it can do, but seems its not worth it solo am told, may still try it though solo or with an natural ai, maybe licogenix and div 1 would work......
    I am thinking of possibly doing the same thing.
    Running those two together for my continuous lean cycle.
    Ran nettle alone with cissus years ago and I seriously got ripped up.
    I was in my 20's as well then and could still have my diet at 80-85% and gain lean mass.

    Not really a fan of stim based fat burners but AI's and Nutrient Partiioners/Insulin mimickers are my thing.
    Heh heh in the summer Imma be firing mah chizeled fizzeke.

    Your company is amazing. Reasonably priced products that work.
    What more could someone ask for.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
  3. "Tren" Designer Information / Write-Up
    By edwards in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. "Anti-stupid" pill tested on mice
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 01:35 AM
Log in
Log in