Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Coop is the man!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Looks like Athletix is keeping Lico at that nice intro price of $30

Sick price on Division 1 still, only $16.99!!! Titanium XL is still $5 off too
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Looks like Athletix is keeping Lico at that nice intro price of $30

Sick price on Division 1 still, only $16.99!!! Titanium XL is still $5 off too
    Got two Div1s on way ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Got two Div1s on way ;-)
    Nice
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    Checking it out right now.

6. Licogenix on sale at Nutraplanet for ONLY $27.99!

7. Licogenix is still only $27.99 at Nutraplanet!

8. Get on this guys!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Two days in. Noticed past two nights when I take lico WITH meals, extreme thermo effect about 10 minutes into the meal. Like I turned a little red and had to get my stand up fan and put it at the kitchen table to keep eating! Lol

My AM dose is fasted so I haven't noticed the same thermo effect.. Anyone else get this?

10. Didn't notice till u said it.... I tend to have hot flashes often
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Didn't notice till u said it.... I tend to have hot flashes often
    Wonder why.. Increase metabolism?

12. I have no idea lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Two days in. Noticed past two nights when I take lico WITH meals, extreme thermo effect about 10 minutes into the meal. Like I turned a little red and had to get my stand up fan and put it at the kitchen table to keep eating! Lol

My AM dose is fasted so I haven't noticed the same thermo effect.. Anyone else get this?
    I noticed that abit from Lico as well, I'm thinking it's the increase in insulin sensitivity because I don't notice it when I take it before carb meals. It's great for leaning up and vascualrity thats for sure!

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

I noticed that abit from Lico as well, I'm thinking it's the increase in insulin sensitivity because I don't notice it when I take it before carb meals. It's great for leaning up and vascualrity thats for sure!
    Mhmm only two days but I'm on a very high cal diet to help boost my t levels (probably starring trt this month) and I'm glad to say I wake up the same or slightly leaner past two days.. I definitely notice better recovery and more vascularity around doses especially the dose with food.

15. Nice!

16. Ok so I'm convinced that I am getting muscle soreness (the good recovery kind) immediately in the morning day after training.. I haven't had this recovery turnover time in a verrrry long time.. I'm waking up noticeably bigger n solid each morning now.. Also slight elbow pain has begun

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok so I'm convinced that I am getting muscle soreness (the good recovery kind) immediately in the morning day after training.. I haven't had this recovery turnover time in a verrrry long time.. I'm waking up noticeably bigger n solid each morning now.. Also slight elbow pain has begun
    Nice!

18. Athletix Sports........HALLOWEEN!!! (WIN FREE PRODUCT)

If we get enough entries I will pick a bunch of winners!

19. 2 week report- leaning out despite eating well over maintenance.. Adding solid lean muscle , most noticeable leaning in mid section and chest and face, as my arms and legs are already naturally lower bf.. Definitely thinking lico is helping utilize my extra carb intake in an anabolic manor. Very impressed ...

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    2 week report- leaning out despite eating well over maintenance.. Adding solid lean muscle , most noticeable leaning in mid section and chest and face, as my arms and legs are already naturally lower bf.. Definitely thinking lico is helping utilize my extra carb intake in an anabolic manor. Very impressed ...
    Sounds like I've heard this before with Licogenix Such amazing reviews, more people need to get on this!

Thanks for the feedback Cheda!

21. Hell yea lico is top notch fo sho
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Hey. My first time looking into licogenix... wonder if you guys have studies showing the aromatase properties of this plant have been confirmed?

I'm more interested in its anti e properties then anything else.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Hey. My first time looking into licogenix... wonder if you guys have studies showing the aromatase properties of this plant have been confirmed?

I have nothing to reference here but for what its worth when I was taking this as an AI I took beyond the recommended dose and it left me with the kind of migraine I get when I take too much AI.
    Had to cut back.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Hey. My first time looking into licogenix... wonder if you guys have studies showing the aromatase properties of this plant have been confirmed?

Their is a small amount of info on the anti-e properties, more so on the anti-inflammatory properties, but the trial run of this ingredient was just too good, the anti-estrogen effects are very noticeable, along with many other effects.

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Their is a small amount of info on the anti-e properties, more so on the anti-inflammatory properties, but the trial run of this ingredient was just too good, the anti-estrogen effects are very noticeable, along with many other effects.
    any personal tester examples with blood draws available or were the anti e effects anecdotal based on "feelings"?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    any personal tester examples with blood draws available or were the anti e effects anecdotal based on "feelings"?
    I can't seem to find the link on google I was reading about the effects on AI and anti-inflammatory effects, I just messaged Athletix to see if they can re-send it to me. Beta-testers and loggers both noticed amazing results.

27. Bump. Where have the Athletix reps gone? Can't say I've seen to many posts by them lately.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

28. Where I can find licogenix?

29. Quote Originally Posted by zaire2d View Post
    Where I can find licogenix?

Lico is out of stock everywhere right now, not sure if we are going to bring Licogenix back or not, what I do know is Athletix is coming out with a new improved version of Titanium very soon.

Athletix will also be releasing a non stim and stim pre-workout shortly after Titanium is released
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
  3. "Tren" Designer Information / Write-Up
    By edwards in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 198