Athletix Sports BOGO DEAL at Nutrapalent!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time only sale:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck nah this is wicked sick brother JD. When is this deal off? I couldn't believe it until I read it five times over. Wicked deal here.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh heck nah this is wicked sick brother JD. When is this deal off? I couldn't believe it until I read it five times over. Wicked deal here.
7 Days ONLY!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 7 days the earth and it's habitats was formed!! So I may have to pick some up Friday. To hard to resist this deal. Awesome it is.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd jump on this deal before it's too late!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD did we reformulated Division 1 or just the color of the capsules?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I know bro got your pm the other day. Been off work this week too, and go back next Monday. Been busy with posts and pt. Then i got my wifes Birthday right before Valentines day lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I know bro got your pm the other day. Been off work this week too, and go back next Monday. Been busy with posts and pt. Then i got my wifes Birthday right before Valentines day lol.
Right before Valentines day, OUCH! So do you get her 1 big gift or 2 gifts? lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She's wanting an Amp for her car. When we had he cd player put in the lexus she got from the wreck, it ended up taking away from sound. The factory player had like 12 speakers and this put it down to 4 or 6 so my friend that owns the car hook up stor lol as I call them, said to add an amp and all speakers will work. Valentines I'm taking her out to a movie and dinner.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's wanting an Amp for her car. When we had he cd player put in the lexus she got from the wreck, it ended up taking away from sound. The factory player had like 12 speakers and this put it down to 4 or 6 so my friend that owns the car hook up stor lol as I call them, said to add an amp and all speakers will work. Valentines I'm taking her out to a movie and dinner.
Nice;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! on a one of a kind deal!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm suprised that one hasn't sold out yet. Seriously two solid products less then $40 is wicked. I know some that sell each of their products $50 or higher. Good to know Athletix is here to help. I keep a bottle of Div 1 on hand all times.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm suprised that one hasn't sold out yet. Seriously two solid products less then $40 is wicked. I know some that sell each of their products $50 or higher. Good to know Athletix is here to help. I keep a bottle of Div 1 on hand all times.
I keep the Athletix stack on hand at all times lol

Yeah the deal is just crazyyy!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I just saw the new Denzel Ryan Reynolds movie Safehouse! That shiz is straight up the shiz. Best movie I've seen in a good while.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro I just saw the new Denzel Ryan Reynolds movie Safehouse! That shiz is straight up the shiz. Best movie I've seen in a good while.
Wife made me watch the new Twilight movie tonight :( but I got a back rub so it was worth it :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep today is Vday and she is fixing to put Twilight in now lol Oh boy here we go!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, can't believe the bogo deal is still on, get before it's all gone!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck I thought it was off too. You don't see bogos last long. Def need to get this out. Bogo's are the best deals around.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man my wife wants to know when Athletix going to come out with a fat burner. She says she has faith in you Jd or maybe she just likes yah :laugh:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey guys i posted a quick thread in this section....help me out

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD the wifes is let down lol. She said you never answered her Atheltix Fat burner??? lol It would be pretty sick if we did.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD the wifes is let down lol. She said you never answered her Atheltix Fat burner??? lol It would be pretty sick if we did.
Im not sure whats up next, I like the pre-workout talk tho!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do too bro. If we can boost our line any way productive then what's already insanely there, it will be huge. I like to think of JD and Packers Mega Athletix Stack log. I'm talking the full line with a pre workout, and maybe down the road an effective fat burner. I still say that the number one goal for must people is obtaining a healthy body fat and weight. I can honeslty say that if I had my bottle of Original Xenadrine as I did in 2000, I could strip 15-20 lbs of fat in 5-6 weeks. That being said I have never ever found any fat burner that *****s that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOGO still going strong!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang mang that's insane. I thought that bogo would have vanished already. Spring time coming around good time to pick up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah, im tryn to get peeps from my gym to jump on it, my order will be here 2morrow hopefully...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang mang that's insane. I thought that bogo would have vanished already. Spring time coming around good time to pick up.
YEah same.

XL/D1 + Licogenix would be a sick cutting stack for spring time :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sale is still going strong :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of stock. Just as I go to reorder :(!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of stock. Just as I go to reorder :(!!!
Won't be seeing a sale like that for a long time ever again, that price was crazy, pretty sure it was a one time thing, but the regular Athletix Prices are still sick:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't be seeing a sale like that for a long time ever again, that price was crazy, pretty sure it was a one time thing, but the regular Athletix Prices are still sick:)
Looks like the only reason it went out of stock is because Titanium XL went out of stock :(

I look elsewhere on the INTERWEBS!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this bogo deal is back up at nutraplanet, I'm not sure if it's a mistake or what, the guys at the office are out until Wednesday, so I'd jump on this deal :D lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow hope it wasn't a mistake this is always a killer combo stack and awesome deal.