D1-Titanium XL - Formula x on a re-comp? Feasible?

bangedup

Awards
Hey guys

Been a while since i posted but here it goes.

I am exactly 1 year away from my wedding, and looking to get as much of a recomp in before then as possible. Im currently 230lbs at 5'10. Have decent size and strength i feel...but rather soft in the midsection. I would like to be a lean 200lbs for the wedding, while still continuing to add muscle size and definition. A tall order, i know, but i think i can do it.

Diet is in check now, doing a modified version of Anabolic Diet, which i know from the past my body responds to.

Was thinking of running the above stack in addition to a fatburner (Leviathan reloaded) Would that stack help me meet my above mentioned goals? help get me to a lean, hard and muscular 200 from a muscular yet soft 230? Any additions to the stack you could recommend?

I dont even know if that all made sense...just got home from a 14 hr workday...but i will try and post some pics and diet and exercise plan tomorrow if anybody is interested. maybe even turn it into a whole log...

thanks for the input guys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

Been a while since i posted but here it goes.

I am exactly 1 year away from my wedding, and looking to get as much of a recomp in before then as possible. Im currently 230lbs at 5'10. Have decent size and strength i feel...but rather soft in the midsection. I would like to be a lean 200lbs for the wedding, while still continuing to add muscle size and definition. A tall order, i know, but i think i can do it.

Diet is in check now, doing a modified version of Anabolic Diet, which i know from the past my body responds to.

Was thinking of running the above stack in addition to a fatburner (Leviathan reloaded) Would that stack help me meet my above mentioned goals? help get me to a lean, hard and muscular 200 from a muscular yet soft 230? Any additions to the stack you could recommend?

I dont even know if that all made sense...just got home from a 14 hr workday...but i will try and post some pics and diet and exercise plan tomorrow if anybody is interested. maybe even turn it into a whole log...

That stack would be perfect for what your trying to do, I will suggest tho to add Erase in this stack as well, it's a great addition to a recomp stack.

I'd run the stack for 8 weeks for optimal effects. Any chance your logging this sick recomp stack?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would Erase Pro work with this stack ?
Erase Pro would be a perfect addition. Something like Slin Sane is a good add as well, too have an overall perfect hardcore natural stack.

bangedup

Awards

so here is the final stack...
titanium
d1
formula x
erase
shift
leviathin reloaded
xtend
fish oil
green tea
multi

also have a bottle of neovar...but i think im going to wait till after this stack to add creatine back in
can anybody help me out with a dosage schedule?
( i was planning on finishing the bottle of Lr than running the shift)

as always thanks for the help guys...
and i will officially start a log monday

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so here is the final stack...
titanium
d1
formula x
erase
shift
leviathin reloaded
xtend
fish oil
green tea
multi

also have a bottle of neovar...but i think im going to wait till after this stack to add creatine back in
can anybody help me out with a dosage schedule?
( i was planning on finishing the bottle of Lr than running the shift)

as always thanks for the help guys...
and i will officially start a log monday

TitaniumXL- 2 caps in the AM, 2 caps 12 hours later
Division 1- 1 cap, 3-4 times a day
Formula-X- 2 scoops pre-workout OR 1 scoop pre-workout, 1 scoop intra-workout. On off days take 1 scoop before bed.
Erase Pro- 1 cap in the morning, if your going with normal erase take 1 cap, 3 times a day.
Shift- 2 caps in the AM, 1 cap in the PM(when your done LR)
Xtend- 1 scoop intra-workout, 2 scoops post-workout
Leviathin Reloaded- 2 caps in the morning, later in the day(keep dose at least 5 hours before bed)

bangedup

Awards
TitaniumXL- 2 caps in the AM, 2 caps 12 hours later
Division 1- 1 cap, 3-4 times a day
Formula-X- 2 scoops pre-workout OR 1 scoop pre-workout, 1 scoop intra-workout. On off days take 1 scoop before bed.
Erase Pro- 1 cap in the morning, if your going with normal erase take 1 cap, 3 times a day.
Shift- 2 caps in the AM, 1 cap in the PM(when your done LR)
Xtend- 1 scoop intra-workout, 2 scoops post-workout
Leviathin Reloaded- 2 caps in the morning, later in the day(keep dose at least 5 hours before bed)

Thanks

So i defanitly will be logging this... would you prefer i log it in the athletix forum or in another one?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks

So i defanitly will be logging this... would you prefer i log it in the athletix forum or in another one?
I would put it in the logging/review section,also post your link in this section....stack looks good, looking to run titanium myself sometime soon

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would put it in the logging/review section,also post your link in this section....stack looks good, looking to run titanium myself sometime soon
What he said :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap I missed so much while out, link me to this log. This should be an epic log with that insane stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap I missed so much while out, link me to this log. This should be an epic log with that insane stack.
It's going to be so badass when the Ultimate Athletix Stack is out for sale, so everyone can add Licogenix in :) Best Test boosting anti-estrogen stack known to man is soon to come!

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
It's going to be so badass when the Ultimate Athletix Stack is out for sale, so everyone can add Licogenix in :) Best Test boosting anti-estrogen stack known to man is soon to come!
love the hype! I trust athletix to live up to their word :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love the hype! I trust athletix to live up to their word :)
We will have studies and beta tester feedback for this one:) I can't wait to see some people log it on here :D

bangedup

Awards
Hey guys

Still waiting for my erase and shift to come in... but the athletix stack starts today!

Just took my morning doses and off to the gym now!

PS... enjoyed the mild pink lemonade taste of the formula x..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys

Still waiting for my erase and shift to come in... but the athletix stack starts today!

Just took my morning doses and off to the gym now!

PS... enjoyed the mild pink lemonade taste of the formula x..
Any chance your going to log that stack?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Details?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for note, JD don't play around so I am sure this will be frigging huge for Athletix. I'm already beating down the door to get some.

bangedup

Awards
hey guys log is up...

Recomping with Athletix triple stack + others...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump I'm on it!