Division 1 solo?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Can Div 1 be used solo as a standalone supp to boost a bit of free T (assuming it works) without using it with a tbooster, im thinking to just boost free T a little with Div 1 only and nothing else, would this be effective?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is effective on it's own.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing it with Titanium, and Formula x, but had to take a small break due to my shoulder. I've have seen several do it as a stand alone though.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Yes, it is effective on it's own.
ok thanks i just thought it may be useless without using a t booster with it
i may give it a go when growing using just diet and div 1

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can be used on it's own, but it's much more effective when also using a test booster like TitaniumXL or Formula-X with it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def one of the best stacks with real results. Several logs on the stack so check it out when you get chance!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Yea no doubt it will be better with a decent tbooster, but i guess it should still work solo to some extent on natural t levels, to free up some Free T

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to stack everything. I like running different supplements on their own. Only stack when you have run each of the products on their own first. It makes more sense that way because you know what your getting. Otherwise you may never know what effects are from what product.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You don't have to stack everything. I like running different supplements on their own. Only stack when you have run each of the products on their own first. It makes more sense that way because you know what your getting. Otherwise you may never know what effects are from what product.

Deffo thats the way i do it makes sense use things solo first to access there effects then stack when you know what each thing does so you know what total effect to get

guys on here take many supps/drugs all at once and imo you cant possibly tell what each thing is doing individually when you take so much stuff as they may all work diff when all combined in the body together, and not the same as they did solo used on their own

Im interested to try Division 1 solo to see if it does anything

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deffo thats the way i do it makes sense use things solo first to access there effects then stack when you know what each thing does so you know what total effect to get

guys on here take many supps/drugs all at once and imo you cant possibly tell what each thing is doing individually when you take so much stuff as they may all work diff when all combined in the body together, and not the same as they did solo used on their own

Im interested to try Division 1 solo to see if it does anything
I agree with you, but for Division 1 it should really be stacked with something thats boostings test, since D1 increases free test. When you increase free test it can lower you're total test, so it's always best to stack 3,4Divanil with something like Formula-X or TitaniumXL. Division 1 just really isn't a product you use by itself, it's more of a stacking type product for test boosters.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still say the stack of Formula x, division 1 , Titanium is the best all around stack. You can search and find deals on stacks but to have a stack price set that is low is hard to find.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still say the stack of Formula x, division 1 , Titanium is the best all around stack. You can search and find deals on stacks but to have a stack price set that is low is hard to find.
Yes at that kind of price, for what your getting it's by far unbeatable and I don't see another company being able to do something like this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys hear that?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loud and clear my friend. Although tomorrow I will be zzzzzz as in my surgery lol so won't be able to hear shiz. I go at 10 am so keep me in yalls thoughts and prayers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loud and clear my friend. Although tomorrow I will be zzzzzz as in my surgery lol so won't be able to hear shiz. I go at 10 am so keep me in yalls thoughts and prayers.
I will bro, good luck, I pray everything goes good.

I have a feeling something is going down tomorrow..........

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro what's up!! I just read this and now it's like wth is JD not telling me lol. You can't keep secrets from your gimp buddy Packers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Licogenix Coming soon....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
at some point soon in the next few months i will be doing a anabeta / div 1 run i do think :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 8 weeks of Anabeta solo last summer and had great results. I have since not been to gym due to my wife losing her job. I gained 20lbs of junk weight back. We are now at a point where we can start our gym membership up. I have 1 bottle of anabeta left, I was thinking of picking up the Titanium/Div1 combo. Would that be best ran all at once?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks of Anabeta solo last summer and had great results. I have since not been to gym due to my wife losing her job. I gained 20lbs of junk weight back. We are now at a point where we can start our gym membership up. I have 1 bottle of anabeta left, I was thinking of picking up the Titanium/Div1 combo. Would that be best ran all at once?
I would run it all at once for sure, that would be a sick combo and TitaniumXL/Division 1 is on sale at Nutraplanet right now with buy 1 XL get one D1 free.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it all at once for sure, that would be a sick combo and TitaniumXL/Division 1 is on sale at Nutraplanet right now with buy 1 XL get one D1 free.
Yeah I saw the combo that's what made me want to add in the Div1. I did Titanium for 8 weeks last summer b4 the anabeta. Titanium/At2 is what I ran, lost fat and had nice strength increase. I will prob run AT2 for a while and try to lose the 20lbs I gained, then go Anabeta/Titanium/Div1... One other question I had last summer during my Titanium run, I didn't use any of my AI Perform.. Could that be used time to time with Titanium/Div1 or is it overkill?
Perform i would prob just throw in on weekends here and there ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm Jd up to it again lol. Nice to see the new awakinging.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
at some point soon in the next few months i will be doing a anabeta / div 1 run i do think :)
Apparantly div 1 is not effective without using it with a t booster, which anabeta is not

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
What is licogenix?
I guess it will be months b4 it hits the UK.........

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I saw the combo that's what made me want to add in the Div1. I did Titanium for 8 weeks last summer b4 the anabeta. Titanium/At2 is what I ran, lost fat and had nice strength increase. I will prob run AT2 for a while and try to lose the 20lbs I gained, then go Anabeta/Titanium/Div1... One other question I had last summer during my Titanium run, I didn't use any of my AI Perform.. Could that be used time to time with Titanium/Div1 or is it overkill?
Perform i would prob just throw in on weekends here and there ;)
No it shoudln't be a problem if you add it in time to time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparantly div 1 is not effective without using it with a t booster, which anabeta is not
Well if you have high test and not a lot of free test, sure Division 1 would work great alone, but you would need bloods to know if that would work great alone for someone. It's much better to stack it with TitaniumXL or Formula-X.

What is licogenix?
I guess it will be months b4 it hits the UK.........
I'll try and find out when it will hit the UK.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Well if you have high test and not a lot of free test, sure Division 1 would work great alone, but you would need bloods to know if that would work great alone for someone. It's much better to stack it with TitaniumXL or Formula-X.

But even still if someone does have high total t, wont the body lower the total t in response, meaning that div1 will only work for a short period of time without a booster to keep total t elevated

I'll try and find out when it will hit the UK.
cheers, but what is it whats its moa, is it out in the US now?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta is wicked for sure. But I do like Division 1 and I keep getting more of it. I think Anabeta with Formula x Titaninium and Division 1 would make a hell of a stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheers, but what is it whats its moa, is it out in the US now?
Nope, not in the U.S yet.

I havn't heard back yet on when it will hit the UK, when I do I'll let you know right away.