Athletix Sports Black Friday Sale!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only it'd let me order.... still stuck on the shipping page!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't let you go through shipping? or does it freeze?
I go to the checkout, then choose shipping address. Then it is supposed to present shipping options, where you click the button to select what service you'd like to use. Those choices do not appear. just the confirm button. Pressing that just refreshes the page.

I have tried with 3 different computers and deleted all cached cookies/session in all the browsers... I even changed my address again.

It'll ship to my hawaii address though... but this stuff I need NOW. Plus... 16 bottles of protein would piss my mom off to re package and ship lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go to the checkout, then choose shipping address. Then it is supposed to present shipping options, where you click the button to select what service you'd like to use. Those choices do not appear. just the confirm button. Pressing that just refreshes the page.

I have tried with 3 different computers and deleted all cached cookies/session in all the browsers... I even changed my address again.

It'll ship to my hawaii address though... but this stuff I need NOW. Plus... 16 bottles of protein would piss my mom off to re package and ship lol.
hmm thats weird, yeah 16 bottles of protein wow lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag you starting to be like JD going to call you suppaholic!! For real that titanium is very impressive and I'm looking forward to trying out divison 1 and formula x! These prices are so low it's not even funny.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag you starting to be like JD going to call you suppaholic!! For real that titanium is very impressive and I'm looking forward to trying out divison 1 and formula x! These prices are so low it's not even funny.
I'm a suppaholic. Too late.

Haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myself and Mattrag are not in denial, we know were supplement addicts :lol:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH Jd bro we all are to an extent lol. My whole counter is filled with supps. That and my trt vial lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sales are still up:) I don't think for much longer tho!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better jump soon then, cause they will bounce back up in price.