Formula-X Scooper Size (If your using Formula-X please read)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Formula-X Scooper Size (If your using Formula-X please read)


    Just wanted to note the BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are, they push away from a lot of the other material in there, it's very low density so when it's shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized.

    Solution
    Use 1 really big heaping scoop or 2 normal scoops per serving.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Good to know! Thanks JD!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  3. No problem
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. I thought it seemed to be lasting a lot longer than expected. Still did the trick though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. good looking out, jd.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I thought it seemed to be lasting a lot longer than expected. Still did the trick though.
    Yeah I used my first tub just with the normal scoop and loved it, Im looking forward to trying 1 big heaping scoop now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. I definitely noticed the BA content more after using a heaping scoop.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I definitely noticed the BA content more after using a heaping scoop.
    BA?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah I used my first tub just with the normal scoop and loved it, Im looking forward to trying 1 big heaping scoop now.
    JD what's the best way to dose the titanium, Division 1, and Formula-x stack? I'll be doing this very soon.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    JD what's the best way to dose the titanium, Division 1, and Formula-x stack? I'll be doing this very soon.
    You can really dose them so many ways. Here is my 3 favorite dosing styles.


    Long lasting Stack Dosing (About 6 weeks)
    TitaniumXL- 1 cap, 3 times a day.
    Division 1- 1 cap, 3 times a day
    Formula-X- 1 big heaping scoop pre-workouts(5 days on, 2 days off)

    Hardcore Athletix Stack Dosing
    TitaniumXL- 2 cap, 2 times a day.
    Division 1- 1 cap, 3 times a day. (lasts 40 days)
    Formula-X- 1 big heaping scoop everyday

    Extreme Athletix Stack Dosing
    TitaniumXL- 2 caps, 2 times a day
    Division 1- 1 cap, 4 times a day
    Formula-X- 1 scoop pre-workout, 1 scoop intra-workout. (= about 1.5 servings)



    To make this more hardcore you would have to add in our new product coming soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Bump for everyone using Formula-X
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. I'm about to mix mine right now!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Love that Formula-X!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. I gota sport my Athletix Shirt at my Christmas party for work tomorrow!! I don't know why but girls that work with me say black looks sexy on me haha.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I gota sport my Athletix Shirt at my Christmas party for work tomorrow!! I don't know why but girls that work with me say black looks sexy on me haha.
    I always wear my Athletix Shirt
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Ah man I was wondering why this tub was lasting longer than it should have. Anyone know how many grams are supposed to be in a serving? For some reason it's not on there.

  17. I always pack it in tight before I mix it up...wait wut?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by swarm View Post
    Ah man I was wondering why this tub was lasting longer than it should have. Anyone know how many grams are supposed to be in a serving? For some reason it's not on there.
    Im waiting to hear back from the boss and I'll get back to you on that.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Haha pack it in that sounds like JD's catch phrase jk brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Im waiting to hear back from the boss and I'll get back to you on that.
    Alright. Thanks for checking!

  21. yep, I'm on my 2nd bottles of titanium and div1 and still on my first formula-x
    my log a Savage Formula-x, Titanium, Division 1 log

  22. Use either 1 really big heaping scoop or 2 normal scoops. But it really depends how much the bottle has been shaken up, Athletix is looking into it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by swarm View Post
    Ah man I was wondering why this tub was lasting longer than it should have. Anyone know how many grams are supposed to be in a serving? For some reason it's not on there.
    It's 11.2 Grams per serving.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    It's 11.2 Grams per serving.
    Perfect! Appreciate the info.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by swarm View Post
    Perfect! Appreciate the info.
    No problem, sorry for the inconvenience.

    2 scoops should work out to about the amount, the volume expansion with the micronized BCAA's has become a bigger issue then expected. We are working with them on changing the scoop size, which may be a better option as I think most bottles will be shaken up before reaching everyone.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. OH YEAH BROTHER SNAP INTO SOME ATHLETIX!!!!! DIG IT.

    Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    yep, I'm on my 2nd bottles of titanium and div1 and still on my first formula-x
    my log a Savage Formula-x, Titanium, Division 1 log
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Bump for anyone who is using Formula-X and hasn't seen this yet.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. it's like kelloggs raisin bran, it starts you two scoops ahead.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it's like kelloggs raisin bran, it starts you two scoops ahead.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. UPDATE ON FORMULA-X

    This issue has been fixed, all the tubs in stores right now is our new batch, you only need the 1 scoop to = the full serving size. They improved on flavouring and not only that, the mixing is now perfect, INSTANTLY mixes!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who Wants to Log Formula-X??? GET IN HERE!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:03 PM
  2. scooper size on bulk BA and GMS??
    By reecew in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in