Division 1 is Now ONLY $19.99!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Division 1 was $27.99, NOW ONLY $19.99! <---Click Link for SALE!
Athletix Sports Division I: Potent SHBG Inhibitor

Division I Overview:
  • Increase Free Testosterone Levels
  • Increase Libido and Muscle Mass
  • Perfect for PCT
  • Potent Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor

What is SHBG?
It is commonly thought that the testosterone that we have in our body is circulating freely in our blood and your total testosterone level is correlated with your ability to gain muscle. Total testosterone levels are exactly that, the total amount circulating at any given time but this is only half of the information about the ability of your body to utilize this vital muscle-building steroid. The average person has approximately 98% of their circulating “total testosterone” bound to a plasma protein called sex-hormone-binding globulin which renders testosterone completely inactive. This means that only 2% of the testosterone is available for your body to utilize for increasing recovery and muscle mass. Luckily for all of us this process is completely reversible and is used to keep your body at homeostasis. Unfortunately for some, your body may feel as though homeostasis for your “free testosterone” level is less than what you would desire it to be and therefore inactivate a considerable amount of your total testosterone, robbing you of athletic performance and recovery.
What is 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (3,4-D) is an ingredient found in stinging nettle root extracts and is a very potent inhibitor of SHBG. 3,4-D is a competitive inhibitor and therefore competes with testosterone at the binding site. Since 3,4-D is also a more potent ligand for the SHBG binding site it binds stronger and for a longer amount of time, increasing the likelihood that it will become bound and prevent a testosterone molecule from becoming bound.
Another paradoxical process of interest in relation to 3,4-D is that in response to increasing levels of testosterone SHBG levels are actually decreased causing a positive feedback loop that leads to a greater percentage of inhibition given the same dosage.

Can Division I be used in PCT?
Division I is the perfect product to use in PCT as circulating testosterone levels are very low and SHBG is often very high. For maximum results in PCT stack Division I with Titanium XL +/- an aromatase inhibitor such as PES Erase.
Can Division I be stacked with other products?

Here at Athletix Sports we develop all of our products to be stacked together. Division I can be used along with fantastic results but by stacking a “total testosterone” boosting agent such as Formula X or Titanium XL you can maximize the level of free testosterone available.
Another good class of products to stack with Division I are aromatase inhibitors, which can also work synergistically with Division I by preventing circulating, free testosterone from converting to various estrogens. Below are a list of stacks that will aid you in optimizing performance and muscle mass:
  • Standalone Testosterone Boosting
: Division I + Titanium XL
  • Hardcore Testosterone Boosting and Recovery: 
Division I + Titanium XL + Formula X
  • Post Cycle Therapy: 
Division I + Titanium XL + PES[/URL] Erase[/URL]
Division 1 Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120

Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran
400 mg

Division 1 Directions: As a dietary supplement take one capsule up to three times daily with meals.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sob!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grats mr. negative

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaha, nice one Marms!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on great price!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$15.99 my God that's almost dang near giving it away. Now would be the time to stop the heck up and create stacks.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah nota at all. Athletix def keeping us happy during the holidays and saving us money.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow still at $15.99!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't find my deals on products like these with similar companies. You can actually buy couple of these package deals and save a ton of money.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't find my deals on products like these with similar companies. You can actually buy couple of these package deals and save a ton of money.
Thats very true! The owner of Athletix is a real awesome dude, he started Athletix because he wanted to sell great supplements at a great price for today's economy, no prop-blends, full dosed ingredients and no BS prices:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on one hell of a sick product at an amazing price!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
geeze i feel cheated for getting it at $19.99 :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell would make some good stocking stuffers!!! Hint Hint!! Tell all the Mrs. to hook us brothers up!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be nice to see in the stockings lol