Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
What are the odds of Athletix Sports coming out with a Pre-workout supplement?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea for sure, anyone else interested in this?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Gets my vote as long as it does not have 1,3 in it. If it doesn't, you have made a sale!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also think a non 1,3 pre would be sweet

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also think a non 1,3 pre would be sweet
I'd like that too!

I'm sure it would happen if there was a big enough demand, but we would need a lot more then 3 people wanting to see it happen, if you really want to see it, be sure to let us know!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested to see what you guys could come up with.

I'm running white flood now. (log in sig 2nd one) and its pretty good no 1,3.

Maybe some new pre workout with some amazing new ingredient? Lol. I can dream.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd for sure be interested in a non stim preworkout. I love Omega's Ultima but I'd like to find something to switch it up with.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They already have Formula-x. Maybe not exactly in that category but I think it would be good to take pre-workout. Haven't tried it yet but would like to.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They already have Formula-x. Maybe not exactly in that category but I think it would be good to take pre-workout. Haven't tried it yet but would like to.
Great non stim pre-workout, I know your not a stim fan T-Bone but I'd like to see one :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the odds of Athletix Sports coming out with a Pre-workout supplement?
If there is a bigger demand I bet it would happen, but there needs to be more people interested in this idea.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see a version of Anabolic Ignite w stims (no 1,3!) And more BA! I would log the sh1t out of it to get the ball rolling too, even paying for it. Tell your boss the people demand it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see a version of Anabolic Ignite w stims (no 1,3!) And more BA! I would log the sh1t out of it to get the ball rolling too, even paying for it. Tell your boss the people demand it!

I would like to see this as well + Citrulline Malate.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5g creatine nitrate
5g Beta alanine
2.5 Betaine
1.5 GPLC
2g citrulline malate

Full of win right there!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5g creatine nitrate
5g Beta alanine
2.5 Betaine
1.5 GPLC
2g citrulline malate

Full of win right there!

Damn man 5g of Creatine Nitrate is a little over doing lol. I think a lot of people would not be happy with 5g of Beta-Alanine, tingle central lol. I would like to see 4g of BA and at most 3g of CN, I think 5g would be making people faint lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or perhaps 2g BA and 3g CN for the double-scoopers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the Nitrates out!
I was thinking maybe Creatine HCL, a few of my I know who loved Creatine Nitrate have been liking Creatine HCL even more.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Con Cret years ago when it was first introduced and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Just put some creapure in there and you will be good to go. Plus it will keep the cost down.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
L-Leucine5.0g
L-Isoleucine2.5g
L-Valine2.5g
L-Glutamine2.5g
Beta Alanine2.5g
Citrulline Malate2.5g

+ any form creatine would replace some monthly buys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried Con Cret years ago when it was first introduced and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Just put some creapure in there and you will be good to go. Plus it will keep the cost down.

I really liked one of the ideas on Facebook someone had for a new product, he said he would like to see the ultimate staple supplement with Creapure/Beta-Alanine and BCAA's. I think that would be pretty sweet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really liked one of the ideas on Facebook someone had for a new product, he said he would like to see the ultimate staple supplement with Creapure/Beta-Alanine and BCAA's. I think that would be pretty sweet.

Sure would and maybe add some Cit-malate, but at a higher dosage that most other products. Cit-M has always gave me great endurance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure would and maybe add some Cit-malate, but at a higher dosage that most other products. Cit-M has always gave me great endurance.
How about..
Creapure-2g
Beta-Alanine- 2g
BCAA's- 8g's(2:1:1)
Citrulline Malate- 2g

Could dose 3x a day, 1 morning, 1pre-workout, 1 post-workout. or 2 pre-workout, 1 post or vise-versa.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
lol that was me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright when can I buy?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD that looks good. Make it taste great w/o making it poison and I'll buy it. Probably at 4 servings a day... (Thats almost how often I take in my BCAA drinks a day lol... )

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tommy if you can convince your boss man to make up some samples and send them out we will provide productive criticism and feedback :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely would love to see you guys develop a pre-workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tommy if you can convince your boss man to make up some samples and send them out we will provide productive criticism and feedback :)
There is something else the boss is working on right now, I may get a couple of you guys to test out, hes just waiting to get more in.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
can i suggest one thing about the flavor, Make it just a weak flavoring, just something to make it not taste like ass, dont overpower the hell out it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i suggest one thing about the flavor, Make it just a weak flavoring, just something to make it not taste like ass, dont overpower the hell out it.
Kinda like Formula-X?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
formula-x is on the right track but its a little bitter, doesn't really matter too much, as no one is drinking stuff like this for the taste.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formula-x is on the right track but its a little bitter, doesn't really matter too much, as no one is drinking stuff like this for the taste.
YEah Im used to drinking stuff like Nos Ether, so Formula-X is amazing to me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No athletix says today huh?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It worked out good for me worked 2 to 12:30! Love my job though my company installed a brand new robot and I got to program it all day, touch screen and everything.... Guess I'm a geek that I love that part of my job!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It worked out good for me worked 2 to 12:30! Love my job though my company installed a brand new robot and I got to program it all day, touch screen and everything.... Guess I'm a geek that I love that part of my job!
Sounds like a fun interesting job:)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is something else the boss is working on right now, I may get a couple of you guys to test out, hes just waiting to get more in.
I'm here to help!! Always willing to subject my body to the betterment of Athletix R&D!! Lol. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Don't put in DMAA and I will buy it lol can't stand that stuff. I think a good angle to go on would be a preworkout geared more towards strength and not pump.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't put in DMAA and I will buy it lol can't stand that stuff. I think a good angle to go on would be a preworkout geared more towards strength and not pump.
I like the idea of it being geared towards strength and not pump, seems like all the pre-workouts are geared towards a pump now.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Your idea wasn't really a "preworkout" though it would be a solid staple product