Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Sounds like one of my shakes! Lol.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME right? Sometimes I add in some flax oil too
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  2. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,000
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    GO HARD OR GO HOME right? Sometimes I add in some flax oil too
    Ok, thats where I draw the line. Dude, I tried flax oil ONE time!! It took me forever to get through that bottle. Nasty stuff!! I'll stick w/ the pills.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    I like flax in my shakes. Not only is it healthy, but it keeps everything from sticking to the sides of the blender and cup so it's easy to rinse out after its been in my gym bag a few hours lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,000
    Answers
    0

    Oh, I'm very well aware of the health benefits, I just can't get past the taste!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Ok, thats where I draw the line. Dude, I tried flax oil ONE time!! It took me forever to get through that bottle. Nasty stuff!! I'll stick w/ the pills.
    I use Orange flavour, it's not that bad lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    I'm the same way no matter the flavor, name, lol I hate flax seed. My Mom put's her's in her cereal and salad.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  7. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    come to the thread and tell us what you want to see!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    Yeah and don't mention Jd's wife as one of them lol trust me he'll come across border and scare the hell out of you. Well at least in my dreams lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  10. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah and don't mention Jd's wife as one of them lol trust me he'll come across border and scare the hell out of you. Well at least in my dreams lol.
    I'm going to buy your wife a Valentine's gift
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    Oh snap lol that was good, well uhm let's see. She likes promagrainite victoria secret body wash that she's putting on now for me to get ready to well can't say in details, but I do live in the SOUTH haha.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  12. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh snap lol that was good, well uhm let's see. She likes promagrainite victoria secret body wash that she's putting on now for me to get ready to well can't say in details, but I do live in the SOUTH haha.
    promagrainite victoria secret body wash.....well noted lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    She says she will be awaiting lol. I love you bro this never gets old. How's the mrs doing? I wish I was up there it sucks down here. Freaking 70 degree weather in Jan and then boom down to 30's this weekend. Mess up weather system here.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  14. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    She says she will be awaiting lol. I love you bro this never gets old. How's the mrs doing? I wish I was up there it sucks down here. Freaking 70 degree weather in Jan and then boom down to 30's this weekend. Mess up weather system here.
    Dude it's so cold here

    She is doing good
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    I don't know the meaning of cold. I get so many people's wierd looks during fall. Even though Alabama is warm and our winters are normally mixed with unusal warmth, it can get down into the teens and people go nutts. I'll go to work in that weather with short sleeve and shorts. I got proof lol. My Dad always tells me move your A$$ to Canada or Alaska you'd fit right in.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  16. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I don't know the meaning of cold. I get so many people's wierd looks during fall. Even though Alabama is warm and our winters are normally mixed with unusal warmth, it can get down into the teens and people go nutts. I'll go to work in that weather with short sleeve and shorts. I got proof lol. My Dad always tells me move your A$$ to Canada or Alaska you'd fit right in.
    You sir need to walk around outside in a snow storm when it's -40 lol.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    I swear I would in a NY minute. This sucks in the dog days here. It can been 70 with 90 plus humudity and you will sweat like your in the California deserts.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You sir need to walk around outside in a snow storm when it's -40 lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  18. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I swear I would in a NY minute. This sucks in the dog days here. It can been 70 with 90 plus humudity and you will sweat like your in the California deserts.
    I like the hot weather
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I guess a hot and sweaty Mrs Jd would be nice lol. I don't mind warm but when you sweat to take the trash out it sucks.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  20. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah I guess a hot and sweaty Mrs Jd would be nice lol. I don't mind warm but when you sweat to take the trash out it sucks.
    Thats it your wife is getting nudes from me now for Valentine's Day
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    Oh game on son it's wife swap time lol. Hey maybe we can create the new series international wife swapping!!! haha
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  22. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh game on son it's wife swap time lol. Hey maybe we can create the new series international wife swapping!!! haha
    O man, I hope your wife sees this lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    You sir need to walk around outside in a snow storm when it's -40 lol.
    Wearing a neck gator and everytime you breathe your eyelids freeze shut and when you open them it pulls eyelashes out? Lol. I lived in Alaska for awhile. Interior. On a dairy farm. Loved Alaska but will never do that again.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  24. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Wearing a neck gator and everytime you breathe your eyelids freeze shut and when you open them it pulls eyelashes out? Lol. I lived in Alaska for awhile. Interior. On a dairy farm. Loved Alaska but will never do that again.
    aha nice!

    I bet it's damn cold in Alaska!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    aha nice!

    I bet it's damn cold in Alaska!
    Yeah I don't remember the actually avg temp in the winter but I did see -40 & -50. Though usually -10 to -25 was pretty much the range I remember. Luckily where I was at doesn't get much wind and it's pretty dry. Still tons of snow, just fluffy deep stuff.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  26. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,859
    Answers
    0

    Sweet Jesus I'd love to see that kinda cold!!!! If only I could afford to move up North!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in