Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It worked out good for me worked 2 to 12:30! Love my job though my company installed a brand new robot and I got to program it all day, touch screen and everything.... Guess I'm a geek that I love that part of my job!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It worked out good for me worked 2 to 12:30! Love my job though my company installed a brand new robot and I got to program it all day, touch screen and everything.... Guess I'm a geek that I love that part of my job!
    Sounds like a fun interesting job
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

any word on this ever happening
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

There is something else the boss is working on right now, I may get a couple of you guys to test out, hes just waiting to get more in.
    I'm here to help!! Always willing to subject my body to the betterment of Athletix R&D!! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    any word on this ever happening
    Not as of yet, still need more people interested.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm here to help!! Always willing to subject my body to the betterment of Athletix R&D!! Lol.
    Will keep you in mind

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Don't put in DMAA and I will buy it lol can't stand that stuff. I think a good angle to go on would be a preworkout geared more towards strength and not pump.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Don't put in DMAA and I will buy it lol can't stand that stuff. I think a good angle to go on would be a preworkout geared more towards strength and not pump.
    I like the idea of it being geared towards strength and not pump, seems like all the pre-workouts are geared towards a pump now.

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

I think we where on to something on the last page
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Your idea wasn't really a "preworkout" though it would be a solid staple product
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I like the idea of it being geared towards strength and not pump, seems like all the pre-workouts are geared towards a pump now.
    I agree, pump comes from a good workout.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I agree, pump comes from a good workout.
    Agreed!

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It would a no brainer to add a pre-workout for an already kick A$$ stack of products. Every where you look, you will see pre workout supps. We need one that mimics the old original APS Mesomorph. There are to many that either don't give mind blowing pumps and energy but also taste like medicine. Athletix pre-workout would be awesome addition.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It would a no brainer to add a pre-workout for an already kick A$$ stack of products. Every where you look, you will see pre workout supps. We need one that mimics the old original APS Mesomorph. There are to many that either don't give mind blowing pumps and energy but also taste like medicine. Athletix pre-workout would be awesome addition.
    Yeah I think everyone would like a good non-prop blend pre-workout

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

hurry up and make it
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I believe there has to be a bigger demand still..........

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

well whats on the table right now as far as ingredients go?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still interested in a preworkout.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Not really sure, I would think an ingredient profile geared more towards strength/performance enhancing pre-workout, not a pump product type pre-workout.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes there is enough pump like products out there i'm all for a preworkout geared towards strength and performance.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

there really isn't as many of those types of products
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I'd say combo the mofo. Put some creatine mono, beta alanine, and them punch it with some stims. Doesn't have to be excessive, but there has to be something unique. To many copy cats with almost the exact identical ingredients.

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'd say combo the mofo. Put some creatine mono, beta alanine, and them punch it with some stims. Doesn't have to be excessive, but there has to be something unique. To many copy cats with almost the exact identical ingredients.
    I myself would like to see something without creatine, everyone should have a jug of creatine mono as a staple anyways lol. I would love to see some Citrulline Malate for sure and Cordyceps....

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

True creatine is every where then again so is Geranium oil. We have got to break the barrier on the typical ones. I have tried litterally one preworkout a month for last 8 months and to many have that bad after taste or deliever minimal pumps. I'm telling you the original Mesomorph nailed it and it be wise to hit similar angles but with our own twist. I swear I would love to see a black cherry flavored one yum yum.

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

eww black cherry lol, reminds me of Nos Ether aha, great product but gross!

Im sure if anyone is going to release the best non-prop blend stim pre-workout, it will be Athletix, not anytime soon, but hopefully in the future

Up next tho......well, thats going to be a game changer

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh Jd don't play them minds games lol. You know something you gota give sum hints. Black cherry you don't like wth!! lol I love me some black cherry Kool-aid!! or key lime twister oh yeah.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I myself would like to see something without creatine, everyone should have a jug of creatine mono as a staple anyways lol. I would love to see some Citrulline Malate for sure and Cordyceps....

I would like to see something close to Craze, not necessarily focusing on pumps, but that mind muscle connection. Cordyceps is a great ingredient, love using it before sparring.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I love the cordyceps idea do it!!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chalk me up in the interested column ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I would like to see something close to Craze, not necessarily focusing on pumps, but that mind muscle connection. Cordyceps is a great ingredient, love using it before sparring.
    I havn't tried it yet, but yeah something for more hardcore performance, not veins and pumps lol

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

I saw craze the other day for first time. Was it really good and did it taste ok?

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I was told by one person it's just like Jack3d.

I'm looking forward to PES pre-workout, I bet that will be good stuff! I can't wait to see the day Athletix makes a pre-workout

32. Senior Member

Craze is nothing like jack3d. It blows it away. The mood enhancement and mind-muscle connections is insane. It also has no crash.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Craze is nothing like jack3d. It blows it away. The mood enhancement and mind-muscle connections is insane. It also has no crash.
    Good to hear, I plan on giving it a shot.

I'd still love for someone to make a non-prop blend pre-workout with high doses of everything.

34. Senior Member

Good to hear, I plan on giving it a shot.

I'd still love for someone to make a non-prop blend pre-workout with high doses of everything.
    I hear you, I still add stuff to craze.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

All this Craze about this new Craze is starting to make me crazy!!! I gota try soon.

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I still feel Formula-X is the best non stim pre-workout, the stuff boosts aggression BIG TIME! Great for recovery time inbetween sets.

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

As far as non stims go yeah formula x def brings the agression. I've been throwing mine in with my creatine and Ammino shakes.

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

kinda wish it was unflavored so I could mix it with regular shakes.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    kinda wish it was unflavored so I could mix it with regular shakes.
    I've thrown it in a shake, didn't really effect taste too bad, all tho I also add in a banana, oatmeal, peanut butter, yogurt, frozen fruit, creatine, beta-alanine lol

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

I've thrown it in a shake, didn't really effect taste too bad, all tho I also add in a banana, oatmeal, peanut butter, yogurt, frozen fruit, creatine, beta-alanine lol
    Sounds like one of my shakes! Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What should Athletix Sports' next product be?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM