HARDCORE Athletix Stack Now at Nutraplanet!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you ready to boost your Testosterone with TitaniumXL?

Are you ready to release the big amounts of free testosterone with Division 1?

Better yet are you ready for the all in 1 package that Formula-X delivers?

You guys asked for it! Now you can have it!

This stack will bring your test to new heights! Libido will be higher than ever! Amping up your aggression pre-workout! Increasing androgen receptors for better overall effects and superior recovery! No more lackluster workouts, demand only the best, Increase Strength, Speed and Power with the HARDCORE ATHLETIX STACK!

Hardcore Athletix Stack- TitaniumXL~Division 1~Formula-X for ONLY $69.99! Save $40!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this hardcore stack! Sick prices!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked pictures and wicked stack!! I plan on doing that stack very soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked pictures and wicked stack!! I plan on doing that stack very soon.
Can't wait until you try it, for putting on strength and muscle this has been the best stack I've used, loved it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro starting this Monday!! can't wait myself!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hardcore is an understatement for this stack.....

Should be more like SUPER WICKED HARDCORE STACK :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still at an amazing price!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah stack is sick man. I don't see any stack combos for that price either. Just wait til the new product hits!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah stack is sick man. I don't see any stack combos for that price either. Just wait til the new product hits!!
Nope not even close, the Athletix stack hands down is the best buy for your buck stack and imo more effective then any current test boosting stack out there, the ingredients talk for themselves.

O and the doses, because Athletix doesn't do prop blends:cool:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is Athletix going to have a fat shredder product brother?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not this upcoming one, all tho will help leaning, maybe next one or next after next one lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's almost that time!! Bring in the New Years with a savings bang!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some sick deals at Nutraplanet, not sure if there doing waves and maybe Athletix will be on sale as well, I'll see if I can get that info.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you do pass it along bro. Sure there's some awaiting to decide on what stack to kick off the New Years. What better way then the Athletix stack!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix Stack + NEW Athletix product= WIN!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Some sick deals at Nutraplanet, not sure if there doing waves and maybe Athletix will be on sale as well, I'll see if I can get that info.
I was really hoping athletic was in on the sale. I'd like some titanium but I don't need any more erase. Lol I've got plenty!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was really hoping athletic was in on the sale. I'd like some titanium but I don't need any more erase. Lol I've got plenty!
YEah Athletix has a sale somewhere else for new years, but after new years there will be a sale at Nutraplanet on the Athletix line:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yoo

So I'm sold (thanks to packers) on this tri stack of form x, div 1 and titanium xl. My ONLY concern is estrogen. I'm very sensitive and get flare ups and estrogen sides easily.. So my question is- would it be overkill to add in erase or erase pro?

if I can and it is safe and reasonable to add in erase, which one should I do? Reg or pro?

I am experienced w the original but have not used the pro yet. I'm not sure how the added ingredients would work with the athletix tri stack... primarily bc titanium contains i3c (estrogen modulator) so if I add in erase pro, would I be lowering estrogen potentially too much?

Another option is to roll the dice and see whAt happens and have the erase on hand in case of flare ups. Again, overkill to add erase to this tri stack?? Thanks !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yoo

So I'm sold (thanks to packers) on this tri stack of form x, div 1 and titanium xl. My ONLY concern is estrogen. I'm very sensitive and get flare ups and estrogen sides easily.. So my question is- would it be overkill to add in erase or erase pro?

if I can and it is safe and reasonable to add in erase, which one should I do? Reg or pro?

I am experienced w the original but have not used the pro yet. I'm not sure how the added ingredients would work with the athletix tri stack... primarily bc titanium contains i3c (estrogen modulator) so if I add in erase pro, would I be lowering estrogen potentially too much?

Another option is to roll the dice and see whAt happens and have the erase on hand in case of flare ups. Again, overkill to add erase to this tri stack?? Thanks !
There is no issue with adding Erase or ErasePro to this stack, most of the time I end up adding Erase when using the Athletix stack:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no issue with adding Erase or ErasePro to this stack, most of the time I end up adding Erase when using the Athletix stack:)
Ok. I will keep the erase on hand and add it as needed in small doses.. Its winter so it's a good time to experiment lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I will keep the erase on hand and add it as needed in small doses.. Its winter so it's a good time to experiment lol
For Erase my sweet spot is 2 caps max, the stuff works great, even better stacked with the Athletix Stack :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Erase my sweet spot is 2 caps max, the stuff works great, even better stacked with the Athletix Stack :D
Yeaa I use 4 stand alone for results and with anabeta.. 2 doest cut it, 3- iffy

O me..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I can't do but 3 myself 4 would blow my joints to hell and back lol. I'd be like the tin man in Wizard of OZ!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I can't do but 3 myself 4 would blow my joints to hell and back lol. I'd be like the tin man in Wizard of OZ!
Um u guys r starting to scare me now.. What's wrong with me :/ am I a girl?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Um u guys r starting to scare me now.. What's wrong with me :/ am I a girl?
Lol. 3 doesn't bother me. Can't say as I've tried 4. I just started anabeta/erase pro/DAA stack. Wish I had some titanium to through in with it though. Damn post Christmas broke!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes two of us bro lol. Plust got my car tags in and my truck tag is $327 :aargh4:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed. I've looked everywhere!
Yeah there has been a hold up on XL, may be another couple weeks. Check out Licogenix/Formula-X/Division 1, that stack is going to be killer:)

Sukkar9

Awards
hey I wanna gain wieght asap! what would u recommend for me to use? its really hard for me to gain wieght cause i have a high metabolism and i play sports. ive been looking at pro hormones lately and i came upon a supplement called stackabol??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey I wanna gain wieght asap! what would u recommend for me to use? its really hard for me to gain wieght cause i have a high metabolism and i play sports. ive been looking at pro hormones lately and i came upon a supplement called stackabol??
Do not take a pro hormone at your weight, I just saw your pm, you can get to 165 all natural easy, no need for hormones if 165 is your goal.

If you want to pm me your workouts, diet and supplements I can help guide you in the right direction.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Athletix Triple Stack is back INSTOCK!!!!