Formula-X is now INSTOCK at Nutraplanet!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Formula-X is now INSTOCK at Nutraplanet!!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formula-X is now INSTOCK at Nutraplanet!!

The Fastest Recovery Product in the World Now at NUTRAPLANET!

Ingredients:
    (per serving, 30 day supply)
    3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
    2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)

5g 8:1:1 BCAA's
    4000mg L-Leucine
    500mg L-Isoleucine
    500mg L-Valine

Formula-X Write-Up

Formula-X ONLY $33.99 <----Click Link
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formula-X is ONLY $27.20 right now at Nutraplanet for the Black Friday Sale!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

These Black Friday sales are so much better then going out into walmarts and malls and gettins trampled upon. This sales are unreal. Time to load up.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    These Black Friday sales are so much better then going out into walmarts and malls and gettins trampled upon. This sales are unreal. Time to load up.
    Nutraplanet is where I shop on black fridays

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I saw their sales going on!! I just hope I can hit some money today on my sec college football games. Then i may get to go nutrashopping.

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah I saw their sales going on!! I just hope I can hit some money today on my sec college football games. Then i may get to go nutrashopping.
    Well they still have the Athletix line at an amazing low price!

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yeah I saw that. Wicked sales. I don't know how they do it but do it they do lol. I sound like Yoda!!

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah I saw that. Wicked sales. I don't know how they do it but do it they do lol. I sound like Yoda!!
    Nutraplanet has the best prices for me, I compared my wish list to all other sites and Nutra would always be ahead $20-$30 cheaper. I stick with Nutra!

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

This is really the best "performance product" on the market imo, amazing test booster, huge recovery boost, non-stim pre-workout that increases aggression....it don't get better then this!

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

First dose today and taste is better then what I expected!!! No bad after taste.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

First dose today and taste is better then what I expected!!! No bad after taste.
    Remember, 1 heaping scoop or 1 packed scoop = the full dose because of the bcaa's puffing up. It does taste great, mixes perfect in a shaker as well.

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

!0-4 bro I rememberd for your post about it thanks brother! Taste is really refreshing.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Glad you like it

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Oh heck yeah I'm even thinking of adding some of my benefiber lol. Speaking of which is there any good sports fiber supps?

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Oh heck yeah I'm even thinking of adding some of my benefiber lol. Speaking of which is there any good sports fiber supps?
    aha not that I know of, just the normal fiber products at Nutraplanet.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Should I stop using acetyl l Carnitine while using formula x because it has another form of Carnitine.. Will be stacking with titanium xl so I think I wot need to supplement any more l Carnitine , correct?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Should I stop using acetyl l Carnitine while using formula x because it has another form of Carnitine.. Will be stacking with titanium xl so I think I wot need to supplement any more l Carnitine , correct?
    You can get away with stacking the acetyl L Carnitine with LCLT, how much were you planning to take per day?

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

You can get away with stacking the acetyl L Carnitine with LCLT, how much were you planning to take per day?
    500mg 3x, once pre workout, other 2 spread out with 2 meals...

I plan on using the formula x in one dosePOST workout (I don't like working out with ANYTHING in my stomach pre workout beside pills.. For the purpose of money I would drop the acetyl l carn while using these.. Unless maybe I just drop the dose? Is that much l Carnitine needed? Seems like a lot already with titanium and formx
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well you get 2g from Formula-X, 1.6g from TitaniumXL. But adding in 1.5g is fine.

Remember for Formula-X use 2 scoops to = the full serving size, the micronized bcaa's puff up big time, were looking into getting this fixed for the next batch.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Well you get 2g from Formula-X, 1.6g from TitaniumXL. But adding in 1.5g is fine.

Remember for Formula-X use 2 scoops to = the full serving size, the micronized bcaa's puff up big time, were looking into getting this fixed for the next batch.
    Ok thanks. So does that mean there's only 15 servings/days per tub?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ok thanks. So does that mean there's only 15 servings/days per tub?
    No 30 servings a tub at 2 scoops a day. 2 scoops = the full serving size, it says 1 scoop but you need 2 to add up to the right amount, were getting this fixed.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

No 30 servings a tub at 2 scoops a day. 2 scoops = the full serving size, it says 1 scoop but you need 2 to add up to the right amount, were getting this fixed.
    Got it. Thanks for the heads up
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Got it. Thanks for the heads up
    Let us know how it goes, Formula-X is by far my favorite supplement on the planet.

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Formula x is wicked daa product. Def in my tops. I'm really liking Divison 1 though. Good luck with it bro.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Im just on some transderm right now, but I had to throw in some Formula-X for my workout tonight I'll be starting the Athletix stack in a couple weeks

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Better link me to the log son!! haha

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Does formx contain sugar/carbs? I train fasted..
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Does formx contain sugar/carbs? I train fasted..
    Nope.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Nope.
    Wonderful. App Is in btw
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Wonderful. App Is in btw
    Thanks!

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Back instock fellas!

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP for the best Recovery Formula in the world!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gensci igf INSTOCK
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 08:29 PM
  2. Reminder. IGF is BACK instock
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 03:25 AM