Formula-X is now INSTOCK at Nutraplanet!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Fastest Recovery Product in the World Now at NUTRAPLANET!

Ingredients:
(per serving, 30 day supply)
3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)

5g 8:1:1 BCAA's
4000mg L-Leucine
500mg L-Isoleucine
500mg L-Valine

Formula-X Write-Up

Formula-X ONLY $33.99 <----Click Link :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These Black Friday sales are so much better then going out into walmarts and malls and gettins trampled upon. This sales are unreal. Time to load up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These Black Friday sales are so much better then going out into walmarts and malls and gettins trampled upon. This sales are unreal. Time to load up.
Nutraplanet is where I shop on black fridays :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I saw their sales going on!! I just hope I can hit some money today on my sec college football games. Then i may get to go nutrashopping.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I saw their sales going on!! I just hope I can hit some money today on my sec college football games. Then i may get to go nutrashopping.
Well they still have the Athletix line at an amazing low price!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I saw that. Wicked sales. I don't know how they do it but do it they do lol. I sound like Yoda!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I saw that. Wicked sales. I don't know how they do it but do it they do lol. I sound like Yoda!!
Nutraplanet has the best prices for me, I compared my wish list to all other sites and Nutra would always be ahead $20-$30 cheaper. I stick with Nutra!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is really the best "performance product" on the market imo, amazing test booster, huge recovery boost, non-stim pre-workout that increases aggression....it don't get better then this!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose today and taste is better then what I expected!!! No bad after taste.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First dose today and taste is better then what I expected!!! No bad after taste.
Remember, 1 heaping scoop or 1 packed scoop = the full dose because of the bcaa's puffing up. It does taste great, mixes perfect in a shaker as well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
!0-4 bro I rememberd for your post about it thanks brother! Taste is really refreshing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you like it:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah I'm even thinking of adding some of my benefiber lol. Speaking of which is there any good sports fiber supps?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh heck yeah I'm even thinking of adding some of my benefiber lol. Speaking of which is there any good sports fiber supps?
aha not that I know of, just the normal fiber products at Nutraplanet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I stop using acetyl l Carnitine while using formula x because it has another form of Carnitine.. Will be stacking with titanium xl so I think I wot need to supplement any more l Carnitine , correct?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I stop using acetyl l Carnitine while using formula x because it has another form of Carnitine.. Will be stacking with titanium xl so I think I wot need to supplement any more l Carnitine , correct?
You can get away with stacking the acetyl L Carnitine with LCLT, how much were you planning to take per day?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get away with stacking the acetyl L Carnitine with LCLT, how much were you planning to take per day?
500mg 3x, once pre workout, other 2 spread out with 2 meals...

I plan on using the formula x in one dosePOST workout (I don't like working out with ANYTHING in my stomach pre workout beside pills.. For the purpose of money I would drop the acetyl l carn while using these.. Unless maybe I just drop the dose? Is that much l Carnitine needed? Seems like a lot already with titanium and formx

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you get 2g from Formula-X, 1.6g from TitaniumXL. But adding in 1.5g is fine.

Remember for Formula-X use 2 scoops to = the full serving size, the micronized bcaa's puff up big time, were looking into getting this fixed for the next batch.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you get 2g from Formula-X, 1.6g from TitaniumXL. But adding in 1.5g is fine.

Remember for Formula-X use 2 scoops to = the full serving size, the micronized bcaa's puff up big time, were looking into getting this fixed for the next batch.
Ok thanks. So does that mean there's only 15 servings/days per tub?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks. So does that mean there's only 15 servings/days per tub?
No 30 servings a tub at 2 scoops a day. 2 scoops = the full serving size, it says 1 scoop but you need 2 to add up to the right amount, were getting this fixed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No 30 servings a tub at 2 scoops a day. 2 scoops = the full serving size, it says 1 scoop but you need 2 to add up to the right amount, were getting this fixed.
Got it. Thanks for the heads up

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula x is wicked daa product. Def in my tops. I'm really liking Divison 1 though. Good luck with it bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just on some transderm right now, but I had to throw in some Formula-X for my workout tonight :D I'll be starting the Athletix stack in a couple weeks:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better link me to the log son!! haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back instock fellas!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP for the best Recovery Formula in the world!