EAT stack questions.
- 09-03-2011, 11:49 AM
EAT stack questions.
So have been running 4 caps ed of titanium 12hr. split, 3 caps ed erase 6 hr. split, 3 caps ed of shift 2 in am, 1 around 6hr. later. 1 scoop adamantium 30min. before workout/ 60min. before bed. Running this for 30days.
My questions are....
1. I have enough Titanium to dose at 4 ed for 45 days is it okay to just run the titanium for the last 15 days solo?
2. Can't say I have noticed anything as of yet, I am on a cutting diet so that could be part of it. But my libido is down for some reason anyone have any advice as to why??
- 09-03-2011, 03:24 PM
2. Could be a few reasons but I'm thinking it's because that often happends when your estrogen goes down, I would go down to 2 caps a day with Erase, just because TitaniumXL contains I3C which will already help estrogen. So thats your best bet imo, then you could run the Erase/TitaniumXL for 6 weeks.Core Nutritionals Representative
09-03-2011, 03:53 PM
09-06-2011, 01:12 PM
09-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Just thought I'd post back, just finished day 30 on EAT+shift, on a cut of a 600 calorie deficit. I was actually very happy with the stack as I met my weight lose goals while actually increasing in all my lifts. My bench for example was up 45lbs. from day 1 to day 30. I can't say I felt any more drive or different in general, just that I was constantly stronger. Overall I was very pleased with the stack, and I didn't start to notice the strength gains until day 7-10. I did have some libido issues on 3 caps of Erase ED so dropped to 2 ED and all good. I'm not sure if I injured my knee or not but it's been getting sorer each day for the last 8 days. No relief from icing so just started running animal Flex 2 days ago. Could be the drying effect of Erase, but I only notice it on one knee so we will see. All in all a solid natural stack IMO on a scale in comparison with PH's where PH would be a 10 I'd give this an 8. Money well spent and can't wait to see how it will be this winter on a bulk and in comparison to free test/HGH up. Cheers!
09-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 350zTT in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:12 AM
- By Eurich1052 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:47 AM
- By Kc2554 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:50 AM
- By Mike71884 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2007, 01:46 AM