EAT stack questions. - AnabolicMinds.com

EAT stack questions.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

EAT stack questions.

So have been running 4 caps ed of titanium 12hr. split, 3 caps ed erase 6 hr. split, 3 caps ed of shift 2 in am, 1 around 6hr. later. 1 scoop adamantium 30min. before workout/ 60min. before bed. Running this for 30days.

My questions are....

1. I have enough Titanium to dose at 4 ed for 45 days is it okay to just run the titanium for the last 15 days solo?

2. Can't say I have noticed anything as of yet, I am on a cutting diet so that could be part of it. But my libido is down for some reason anyone have any advice as to why??

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    So have been running 4 caps ed of titanium 12hr. split, 3 caps ed erase 6 hr. split, 3 caps ed of shift 2 in am, 1 around 6hr. later. 1 scoop adamantium 30min. before workout/ 60min. before bed. Running this for 30days.

My questions are....

1. I have enough Titanium to dose at 4 ed for 45 days is it okay to just run the titanium for the last 15 days solo?

2. Can't say I have noticed anything as of yet, I am on a cutting diet so that could be part of it. But my libido is down for some reason anyone have any advice as to why??
    1.That would be fine to use the Titanium 15 days solo.

2. Could be a few reasons but I'm thinking it's because that often happends when your estrogen goes down, I would go down to 2 caps a day with Erase, just because TitaniumXL contains I3C which will already help estrogen. So thats your best bet imo, then you could run the Erase/TitaniumXL for 6 weeks.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    1.That would be fine to use the Titanium 15 days solo.

2. Could be a few reasons but I'm thinking it's because that often happends when your estrogen goes down, I would go down to 2 caps a day with Erase, just because TitaniumXL contains I3C which will already help estrogen. So thats your best bet imo, then you could run the Erase/TitaniumXL for 6 weeks.
    sweet thanks for the advice will switch it up today and report back!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sweet thanks for the advice will switch it up today and report back!
    No problem! Look forward to see how it works out for you

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Just thought I'd post back, just finished day 30 on EAT+shift, on a cut of a 600 calorie deficit. I was actually very happy with the stack as I met my weight lose goals while actually increasing in all my lifts. My bench for example was up 45lbs. from day 1 to day 30. I can't say I felt any more drive or different in general, just that I was constantly stronger. Overall I was very pleased with the stack, and I didn't start to notice the strength gains until day 7-10. I did have some libido issues on 3 caps of Erase ED so dropped to 2 ED and all good. I'm not sure if I injured my knee or not but it's been getting sorer each day for the last 8 days. No relief from icing so just started running animal Flex 2 days ago. Could be the drying effect of Erase, but I only notice it on one knee so we will see. All in all a solid natural stack IMO on a scale in comparison with PH's where PH would be a 10 I'd give this an 8. Money well spent and can't wait to see how it will be this winter on a bulk and in comparison to free test/HGH up. Cheers!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Just thought I'd post back, just finished day 30 on EAT+shift, on a cut of a 600 calorie deficit. I was actually very happy with the stack as I met my weight lose goals while actually increasing in all my lifts. My bench for example was up 45lbs. from day 1 to day 30. I can't say I felt any more drive or different in general, just that I was constantly stronger. Overall I was very pleased with the stack, and I didn't start to notice the strength gains until day 7-10. I did have some libido issues on 3 caps of Erase ED so dropped to 2 ED and all good. I'm not sure if I injured my knee or not but it's been getting sorer each day for the last 8 days. No relief from icing so just started running animal Flex 2 days ago. Could be the drying effect of Erase, but I only notice it on one knee so we will see. All in all a solid natural stack IMO on a scale in comparison with PH's where PH would be a 10 I'd give this an 8. Money well spent and can't wait to see how it will be this winter on a bulk and in comparison to free test/HGH up. Cheers!
    Thank you for the feedback!

Great to hear you loved the stack and had very nice results, the new stack is def 1 up with TitaniumXL(4 caps a day), Division 1, Formula-X and Erase.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut stack questions
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:12 AM
  2. Get Up and Go Stack questions
    By Eurich1052 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. A Few ECA Stack Questions... Please
    By stfdkd37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1