TitaniumXL and Division 1 HITS Nutraplanet!

owenz

owenz

Awards
And if everyone recalls how quickly that last batch sold out.. id say early birds get the gains! Lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
wow those are great prices

Evil

Awards
JudgementDay could you tell me when you can order the Titanium XL and Division 1 of predatornutrition? Too bad I can not order from Nutraplanet, I live in Europe. When they are available on predatornutrition?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay could you tell me when you can order the Titanium XL and Division 1 of predatornutrition? Too bad I can not order from Nutraplanet, I live in Europe. When they are available on predatornutrition?
Should be there with in the next week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow those are great prices
Ya for the amount of Fenugreek 50% there is compared to other Fenugreek based test boosters it's almost 3 times cheaper!

owenz

owenz

Awards
this will actually be my first time using a product with such a high content of fenugreek. Usually any bit of it that has been in prior supplements I used were basically pixie dusted with fenugreek. By the sounds of it, I will be more than impressed with its effects. AND the real dose is given. Not hidden by the word, "proprietary"

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this will actually be my first time using a product with such a high content of fenugreek. Usually any bit of it that has been in prior supplements I used were basically pixie dusted with fenugreek. By the sounds of it, I will be more than impressed with its effects. AND the real dose is given. Not hidden by the word, "proprietary"
You know it Owen!

TitaniumXL is by far the best Fenugreek test booster on the market and best price out there, to get the amount of Fenugreek TitaniumXL has in another Fenugreek test booster you would be paying between $100-$120 and TitaniumXL is ONLY $33.99 huge difference!

owenz

owenz

Awards
And lord knows how many test boosters I've wasted my money on... lol good to know Athletix offers everyone a safe bet

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And lord knows how many test boosters I've wasted my money on... lol good to know Athletix offers everyone a safe bet
TitaniumXL is the way to go :cool:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how should you dose the titanium and division 1?
There is 2 different dosing protocols I recommend, not sure if your aware but TitaniumXL is the new double sized bottles of Titanium. Now many requested a double sized bottle because many people were dosing 3 to 4 caps, instead of the regular 2 caps a day. Seemed like everyone was liking this new dosing, so we now bring everyone TitaniumXL, now you have the option to dose the high 4 caps a day and the bottle will last a month OR dose it 3 caps a day for a 6 week run, both dosing are very effective, many may try the 3 cap dosing when stacked with Division 1, so both bottles last 6 weeks.

TitaniumXL/Division 1~Dosing protocol 1

TitaniumXL- 2 caps, 2x a day, first dosing in the morning, second dosing in the evening(roughly 12 hours apart)

Division 1- 1 cap, 3x a day, 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap mid day and 1 cap in the evening.

TitaniumXL/Division 1~Dosing protocol 2

TitaniumXL- 1 cap, 3x a day, 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap mid day or Pre-workout and 1 cap in the evening.

Division 1- 1 cap, 3x a day, 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap mid day or Pre-workout and 1 cap in the evening.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I really want to run this in the near future. I think protocol 2 looks the best.
-thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to run this in the near future. I think protocol 2 looks the best.
-thanks
No problem:)

If you go for it, come back and let us know how you liked it :D

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Anyone else having difficulty with their TitaniumXL + Division 1 shipment? I ordered mine 6 days ago and it hasn't shipped. Apparently Division 1 isn't in stock.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else having difficulty with their TitaniumXL + Division 1 shipment? I ordered mine 6 days ago and it hasn't shipped. Apparently Division 1 isn't in stock.
Division 1 went out of stock pretty fast, they should have it in stock any day now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked at the tracking number myself and it shows it will be in at Nutraplanet tomorrow by end of the day.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
You've been on the ball with the demand on these products. I hope I run this stack well enough to match your diligence in keeping us posted. Thanks!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've been on the ball with the demand on these products. I hope I run this stack well enough to match your diligence in keeping us posted. Thanks!!
Thanks for the kind words:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, both of these are back in stock:)

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just received my Division 1 and TitaniumXL and I have a half a bottle of Erase left..so this will will be my stack...might log it if you guys are interested...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my Division 1 and TitaniumXL and I have a half a bottle of Erase left..so this will will be my stack...might log it if you guys are interested...
Hell ya log it up!!!

Hix

Awards
When will be available in UK ,TitaniumXL, Formula X,Division I?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will be available in UK ,TitaniumXL, Formula X,Division I?
I would email the UK retailer you use and ask them when, because that may make things go faster, I will email Athletix right now and see if I can get any info.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I hear something coming....