1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AnaBeta and DAA

I have three bottles of AB. I'm into my second bottle (week seven). I am currently stacking with DAA. I ran AB as a standalone for four weeks tosee what affect it would have by itself. I ran with a maintenance diet and began at 182#.
    1. The first week I gained about 5 lbs at the recommendeddosage of 4 tabs/day @ 1-1-1-1(187#). I'm sure it was all waterweight. My thirst didn't really increasebut my mouth felt like the Arizona dessert in July. So I drank constantly. I also noticed morning wood, most morningsand a slight increase in energy levels throughout the day. Other than this, I really didn't notice anyother effects.

2. The second week, 5 tabs/day @ 1-1-2-1 (two preworkout) the drymouth affect subsided slightly and I drank less ergo my weight also subsided(185#). Morning wood continued butenergy levels returned to normal. Noother affects were noticed.

3. The third week, 6 tabs/day @ 2-1-2-1 (twopreworkout) dry mouth was essentially gone my morning weight was 182#(baseline) and all other measurements remained at baseline as well. Morning wood had subsided at this point. Frequent urination was really noticeable atthis dosage. I would sometimes get uptwice a night to urinate. No othereffects were noticed.

4. The fourth week, 7 tabs/day @ 2-2-2-1 (twopreworkout) dry mouth was gone. I hadlost weight on a maintenance diet down to 180#. All measurements were down slightly as well. Frequent urination was intolerable at thisdosage. I was often getting up 4-5 timesa night to urinate. It was affecting mysleep.

5. Week five, back to 4 tabs/day with five onworkout days (two tabs preworkout). Ialso added DAA during this week. Myweight and overall measurements are down (180#). Urination is back to normal. No other affects noticed.

6. Week six. Same dosage as week five but I can feel the DAA kicking in. My strength has increased even at 180# and Ifeel ďalpha maleĒ again. I seem toreally respond well to DAA. Every time Iwake up during the night I have a boner. It makes it difficult if I have to urinate. My sexdrive is has also increased as well.

7. Just beginning week seven. Same program as week six. This will be my third week on DAA and AB.

In all fairness to AB, I used it as a PCT after a mildOstarine cycle so I may have been slight suppressed to begin with. I will continue to take the AB in conjunctionwith DAA and see where it takes me.
    As a side, JudgementDay offered tosend me a free tub of Adamantium to try. It never arrived. This is just awell since I like to buy all of my supplements (except samples) so I can givean unbiased opinion. However, I really likethe formulation of Adamantium so I bought a tub on my own. Thisweekend I stacked Adamantium with three scoops of Wyked (six grams of DAA)preworkout along with AB and I had the best workout Iíve had in years. My strength was up on every single workoutand I didnít want to leave the gym. My aggressionwas unbelievable, probably the NAT. Myenergy levels were super high as well, probably the Wyked. My strength was the highest itís ever been atthis weight (180#). I benched 245# onthe inclined for 8 reps (slow and clean). I can usually only get 225# for reps on theinclined bench. Iím guessing acombination of DAA, Adamantium and Wyked. The pumps were good but nothing special. But then again I usually donítget that great a pump when I lift heavy. I will continue to experiment with thiscombination and what happens.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have three bottles of AB. I'm into my second bottle (week seven). I am currently stacking with DAA. I ran AB as a standalone for four weeks tosee what affect it would have by itself. I ran with a maintenance diet and began at 182#.
    1. The first week I gained about 5 lbs at the recommendeddosage of 4 tabs/day @ 1-1-1-1(187#). I'm sure it was all waterweight. My thirst didn't really increasebut my mouth felt like the Arizona dessert in July. So I drank constantly. I also noticed morning wood, most morningsand a slight increase in energy levels throughout the day. Other than this, I really didn't notice anyother effects.

2. The second week, 5 tabs/day @ 1-1-2-1 (two preworkout) the drymouth affect subsided slightly and I drank less ergo my weight also subsided(185#). Morning wood continued butenergy levels returned to normal. Noother affects were noticed.

3. The third week, 6 tabs/day @ 2-1-2-1 (twopreworkout) dry mouth was essentially gone my morning weight was 182#(baseline) and all other measurements remained at baseline as well. Morning wood had subsided at this point. Frequent urination was really noticeable atthis dosage. I would sometimes get uptwice a night to urinate. No othereffects were noticed.

4. The fourth week, 7 tabs/day @ 2-2-2-1 (twopreworkout) dry mouth was gone. I hadlost weight on a maintenance diet down to 180#. All measurements were down slightly as well. Frequent urination was intolerable at thisdosage. I was often getting up 4-5 timesa night to urinate. It was affecting mysleep.

5. Week five, back to 4 tabs/day with five onworkout days (two tabs preworkout). Ialso added DAA during this week. Myweight and overall measurements are down (180#). Urination is back to normal. No other affects noticed.

6. Week six. Same dosage as week five but I can feel the DAA kicking in. My strength has increased even at 180# and Ifeel “alpha male” again. I seem toreally respond well to DAA. Every time Iwake up during the night I have a boner. It makes it difficult if I have to urinate. My sexdrive is has also increased as well.

7. Just beginning week seven. Same program as week six. This will be my third week on DAA and AB.

In all fairness to AB, I used it as a PCT after a mildOstarine cycle so I may have been slight suppressed to begin with. I will continue to take the AB in conjunctionwith DAA and see where it takes me.
    As a side, JudgementDay offered tosend me a free tub of Adamantium to try. It never arrived. This is just awell since I like to buy all of my supplements (except samples) so I can givean unbiased opinion. However, I really likethe formulation of Adamantium so I bought a tub on my own. Thisweekend I stacked Adamantium with three scoops of Wyked (six grams of DAA)preworkout along with AB and I had the best workout I’ve had in years. My strength was up on every single workoutand I didn’t want to leave the gym. My aggressionwas unbelievable, probably the NAT. Myenergy levels were super high as well, probably the Wyked. My strength was the highest it’s ever been atthis weight (180#). I benched 245# onthe inclined for 8 reps (slow and clean). I can usually only get 225# for reps on theinclined bench. I’m guessing acombination of DAA, Adamantium and Wyked. The pumps were good but nothing special. But then again I usually don’tget that great a pump when I lift heavy. I will continue to experiment with thiscombination and what happens.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Didn't you get my PM awhile back? I said we ran out of Adamantium and will send you a bottle of Formula-X once it comes in, we are still waiting for Formula-X to ship still But once it does we will be shipping one out to you, we havn't forgot about you
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just wanted to let you know 1 bottle of TitaniumXL will be shipped out to you today
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Anabeta
    By Elph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
  3. Anabeta on a cut?
    By Kiwi in forum PES