Best Way to dose Tit.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Way to dose Tit..

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Best Way to dose Tit..

Hey! I plan on running titanium at 4 caps per day for around 21 days, and would like to know if this is safe? My diet is soild and my current staples are Assualt, Opti-Men, Whey and fish oil. Also would it be best to dose 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner? Or 2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and one with dinner? Also i presume the I3C will prevent any excessive estrogen? Because I would rather not stack it with an AI, if possible.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wagner View Post
    Hey! I plan on running titanium at 4 caps per day for around 21 days, and would like to know if this is safe? My diet is soild and my current staples are Assualt, Opti-Men, Whey and fish oil. Also would it be best to dose 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner? Or 2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and one with dinner? Also i presume the I3C will prevent any excessive estrogen? Because I would rather not stack it with an AI, if possible.
    4 caps a day is fine, many prefer 4 caps a day. We will be coming out with TitaniumXL soon which is double the size of regular Titanium so everyone can dose it 4 caps a day.
    I would go with 2 caps when you wake up and 2 caps in the evening/about 12 hours later. The I3C will definitely prevent any excessive estrogen.

Let us know how it goes

Edit: I would like to add, I'd run it longer then 3 weeks, thats when it will kick up a notch, for any test booster, Testofen is best ran 8 weeks imo.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Is it just me or is cutting short the spelling where OP did extremely misleading?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Is it just me or is cutting short the spelling where OP did extremely misleading?
    LOL
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Has anyone ran a low dose, 25mg, dose of H-drol?
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. DAA...how do YOU dose it?
    By jshin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 05:12 AM
  4. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM
  5. Low dose vs. high dose