Best Way to dose Tit..

Will Wagner

Awards
Hey! I plan on running titanium at 4 caps per day for around 21 days, and would like to know if this is safe? My diet is soild and my current staples are Assualt, Opti-Men, Whey and fish oil. Also would it be best to dose 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner? Or 2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and one with dinner? Also i presume the I3C will prevent any excessive estrogen? Because I would rather not stack it with an AI, if possible.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey! I plan on running titanium at 4 caps per day for around 21 days, and would like to know if this is safe? My diet is soild and my current staples are Assualt, Opti-Men, Whey and fish oil. Also would it be best to dose 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner? Or 2 with breakfast, 1 with lunch and one with dinner? Also i presume the I3C will prevent any excessive estrogen? Because I would rather not stack it with an AI, if possible.
4 caps a day is fine, many prefer 4 caps a day. We will be coming out with TitaniumXL soon which is double the size of regular Titanium so everyone can dose it 4 caps a day.
I would go with 2 caps when you wake up and 2 caps in the evening/about 12 hours later. The I3C will definitely prevent any excessive estrogen.

Let us know how it goes:D

Edit: I would like to add, I'd run it longer then 3 weeks, thats when it will kick up a notch, for any test booster, Testofen is best ran 8 weeks imo.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is cutting short the spelling where OP did extremely misleading?