TitaniumXL Write-up......The Best Just Got Better!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Athletix TitaniumXL: A Revolution in Increasing Athletic Performance!

(per serving, 30 day supply)
1700mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
400mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
1600mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

TitaniumXL
:
60 Day Supply = 2 capsules per daily serving
Fenugreek Extract = 850mg/serving
Extract % = 53.9% Tested
I3C = 200mg/serving
Proprietary Blends = NEVER!

What is Athletix TitaniumXL?

Athletix Sports is proud to release TitaniumXL as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.

What does Athletix TitaniumXL contain?

TitaniumXL contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that TitaniumXL contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in TitaniumXL have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

The final ingredient we decided to put into TitaniumXL is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.

What can I expect from Athletix TitaniumXL?

Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

• Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
  • Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
  • Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
  • Decrease in Fat Tissue
  • Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
  • Enhanced Sexual Performance
Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, TitaniumXL was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

Why Athletix TitaniumXL?

Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. TitaniumXL brings you a 60 day supply for more than $20 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats right now double the size:D Test booster that lasts 2 months!!!

Also great for everyone who wants to try 3-4 caps a day:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome guys. Great product

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!!

Im sure there will be a special NutraPrice as well!?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Ill be on the lookout for that intro price!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE ON NEW PRODUCTS Formula-X and TitaniumXL
Ok guys the first batch of everything sold out and the second batch had manufacturing problems, we are working to resolve them and we aren't too far away, we apologize for the inconvenience, we promise we will make it up to everyone with a big sale and more promos!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold out where? I still need to oder formula x and can't find it. :/
Sold out from the current retailers, so I believe they made a second batch thats being sent at the same time.

I havn't been updated on Formula-X yet for any estimated date, once I do you will be the first to know:)

owenz

owenz

Awards
Bump. Keep the dream alive! All goes accordingly this was received and getting shipped out to retailers today. The time is near. I know there was ALOT of satisfied customers prior to the XL increase so I expect this will generate an XL response! Can I get a HELL YEAH!?

owenz

owenz

Awards
Bump. In stock and ready to ship. Who's got their orders in!? Ready to hear more rave reviews and satisfied customers

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't turn these killer combos down! Well worth the price tag!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's back in Stock!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TitaniumXL is ONLY $27.20 right now at Nutraplanet for the Black Friday Sale :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You couldn't find these lower. You can stack the heck out of all of them for less then 80 bucks.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
One question Dr. Dana and Maxximal are saying that Testofen is a estrogen promoter ,what can you guy's say about that?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One question Dr. Dana and Maxximal are saying that Testofen is a estrogen promoter ,what can you guy's say about that?
Very little is known about it's estrogenic for anybody to really say it's an estrogen promoter, there has been 1 study showing testofen increased test by 100%, but it was from the company itself. Every time I used Fenugreek I had great leaning effects. Many logs not just TitaniumXL but Testopro and Phytotestosterone as well seem to talk about good leaning effects from fenugreek, when your estrogen goes up so will water retention, seems like no one that I know of has had those issues. I've seen many people love the libido effects on natty runs and PCT, I love the effects of fenugreek.

TitaniumXL has I3C, which helps block estrogen, TitaniumXL feedback has shown lean dry muscle gains, no "estrogen promoting" effects lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys hear that?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards