Division 1 Write-up

Athletix Sports Division I – Potent SHBG Inhibitor

Division I Overview:

· Increase Free Testosterone Levels

· Increase Libido and Muscle Mass

· Perfect for PCT

· Potent Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor

What is SHBG?

It is commonly thought that the testosterone that we have in our body is circulating freely in our blood and your total testosterone level is correlated with your ability to gain muscle. Total testosterone levels are exactly that, the total amount circulating at any given time but this is only half of the information about the ability of your body to utilize this vital muscle-building steroid. The average person has approximately 98% of their circulating “total testosterone” bound to a plasma protein called sex-hormone-binding globulin which renders testosterone completely inactive. This means that only 2% of the testosterone is available for your body to utilize for increasing recovery and muscle mass. Luckily for all of us this process is completely reversible and is used to keep your body at homeostasis. Unfortunately for some, your body may feel as though homeostasis for your “free testosterone” level is less than what you would desire it to be and therefore inactivate a considerable amount of your total testosterone, robbing you of athletic performance and recovery.

What is 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?

3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (3,4-D) is an ingredient found in stinging nettle root extracts and is a very potent inhibitor of SHBG. 3,4-D is a competitive inhibitor and therefore competes with testosterone at the binding site. Since 3,4-D is also a more potent ligand for the SHBG binding site it binds stronger and for a longer amount of time, increasing the likelihood that it will become bound and prevent a testosterone molecule from becoming bound.

Another paradoxical process of interest in relation to 3,4-D is that in response to increasing levels of testosterone SHBG levels are actually decreased causing a positive feedback loop that leads to a greater percentage of inhibition given the same dosage.

Can Division I be used in PCT?

Division I is the perfect product to use in PCT as circulating testosterone levels are very low and SHBG is often very high. For maximum results in PCT stack Division I with Titanium XL +/- an aromatase inhibitor such as PES Erase.

Can Division I be stacked with other products?

Here at Athletix Sports we develop all of our products to be stacked together. Division I can be used along with fantastic results but by stacking a “total testosterone” boosting agent such as Formula X or Titanium XL you can maximize the level of free testosterone available. Another good class of products to stack with Division I are aromatase inhibitors, which can also work synergistically with Division I by preventing circulating, free testosterone from converting to various estrogens. Below are a list of stacks that will aid you in optimizing performance and muscle mass:

Standalone Testosterone Boosting
Division I + Titanium XL

Hardcore Testosterone Boosting and Recovery
Division I + Titanium XL + Formula X

Post Cycle Therapy
Division I + Titanium XL + PES Erase

Athletix Sports Mission

At Athletix Sports we feel that we are the game changer. Our industry has seen its fair share of ups and downs but we want to provide our customers with a different experience. We want to earn your trust and keep you as a customer well into the future. With all of the problems our industry has seen with products containing things that are not listed on the label, Athletix Sports wants you to rest assured knowing that what is listed on the label is exactly what is in the bottle. That is why we provide a certificate of analysis for all of our products. Safety is our number one concern and we know by providing you with the highest quality ingredients, we have done our part in ensuring your health.
Integrity is a big part of our philosophy and that is why Athletix Sports does not believe in the use of proprietary blends. Typically proprietary blends are used to mask the fact that out of the 25 ingredients on the label, only a couple of them probably contain a significant amount of what you want in it. We don't skip out on putting the right ingredients in the right amounts in our products.

References:

Egon Koch, Dr. Willmar Schwabe Arzneimittel . Extracts from Fruits of Saw Palmetto (Sabal serrulata) and Roots of Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica): Viable Alternatives in the Medical Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Associated Lower Urinary Tracts Symptoms. Planta Med. 2001;67(6):489-500.

Matthias Schöttner, Dietmar Ganber, Gerhard Spiteller. Lignans from the Roots of Urtica dioica and their Metabolites Bind to Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). Planta Med. 1997;63(6):529-32.

Simon E.J. Edmunds, Andrew P. Stubbs, Antonio A. Santos, Mark L. Wilkinson. Estrogen and androgen regulation of sex hormone binding globulin secretion by a human liver cell line. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1990;37(5):733-9.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST! I should get a free bottle haha.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another winner for you guys. Can't wait to see logs/try this!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
this sounds to me like another great staple for any stack

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Division 1 hits Nutraplanet it's going to be at a great sale price :D

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Woah!!! Wait a minute... Titanium XL?! :06:

Very excited for Division 1 though! :icon16:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Woah!!! Wait a minute... Titanium XL?! :06:

Very excited for Division 1 though! :icon16:
My thoughts precisely. There's a picture of the XL on their homepage. athletixsports.com

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My thoughts precisely. There's a picture of the XL on their homepage. athletixsports.com
Thanks bud! :147:... Some good things seem to be going down over at Athletix....I like...:mischievous:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bud! :147:... Some good things seem to be going down over at Athletix....I like...:mischievous:
It's just gonna keep getting better :D

AyeSir

Awards
When does this hit nutraplanet? My PCT starts in 2 weeks. I got everything I need for PCT but would love to toss this in the mix.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Reason to use this over bulk 3,4 div or Activate Extreme?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice, athletix is really going strong!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When does this hit nutraplanet? My PCT starts in 2 weeks. I got everything I need for PCT but would love to toss this in the mix.
Should be at Nutra sometime in the next week.

Reason to use this over bulk 3,4 div or Activate Extreme?
Yes, Division 1 contains the highest quality of 3'4 div, Sale price of $27.99 and no prop-blend!

Nice, athletix is really going strong!
Thanks RoadBlock!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Works for me.. throwing it into the end of my pct with titanium, adamantium and anabeta

Any idea when it'll arrive at nutra? (along with titanium xl)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works for me.. throwing it into the end of my pct with titanium, adamantium and anabeta

Any idea when it'll arrive at nutra? (along with titanium xl)
Expected date is sometime next week.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only 27.99? Ill be adding this to my trt to help with everything

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I must ask....who really really REALLY REALLY Wants to try Division 1????

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
0.....guess I'll try facebook lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATTENTION

Hey guys, there has been a little issue with Division 1 in production, they will be now sent out Monday or Tuesday to Nutraplanet, they should be at Nutraplanet by Thursday. We apologize for this inconvenience.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will this be in?

Ordered 10lbs of protein monday but the order is waiting on Div 1
I had the impression it would be in by Thursday..., I'll see if I can get an update right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order is being held up too. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks
Just waiting for a response and I'll let you know what the hold up is. I apologize for this inconvenience.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will this be in?

Ordered 10lbs of protein monday but the order is waiting on Div 1
My order is being held up too. I'd appreciate any info. Thanks
Ok guys I just got an update on the Division 1 and was told it was shipped out to Nutraplanet Friday, so it should be there I'm thinking by Monday or Tuesday.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Sounds good thanks man! Looking forward to my batch!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE ON NEW PRODUCTS Formula-X and TitaniumXL
Ok guys the first batch of everything sold out and the second batch had manufacturing problems, we are working to resolve them and we aren't too far away, we apologize for the inconvenience, we promise we will make it up to everyone with a big sale and more promos!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
oh noes!! What about the loggers -_- :p
UPDATE ON NEW PRODUCTS Formula-X and TitaniumXL
Ok guys the first batch of everything sold out and the second batch had manufacturing problems, we are working to resolve them and we aren't too far away, we apologize for the inconvenience, we promise we will make it up to everyone with a big sale and more promos!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Division 1 is in stock! Sale price of $27.99 still on!