Erase + Adamantium + Titanium and more ?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I am almost done with week 1, i'm running the standard EAT (2 caps Erase and 2 Titanium, 1 scoop of Adamantium with 1/2 a scoop of 1MR for the extra energy) and i can only say it feel's good :)
plus the normal core supp's
Multi-vita
protein digest
protein isolate
and slow release at night
(aiming for 250 g of protein a day)

I'm now thinking how can I boost my stack
maybe throw in some Creatine (i like Green magnitude)
and also this is maybe the most important one, I have some Formestane Trance dermal left, and i love the "muscle energy" i get from it, but will it be okay to use with the other things ? :)

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and all comments are welcome :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
And also, do anyone know if/when Division I, and maybe Formula X with hit the EU market ? :)

again Thanks :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi

I am almost done with week 1, i'm running the standard EAT (2 caps Erase and 2 Titanium, 1 scoop of Adamantium with 1/2 a scoop of 1MR for the extra energy) and i can only say it feel's good :)
plus the normal core supp's
Multi-vita
protein digest
protein isolate
and slow release at night
(aiming for 250 g of protein a day)

I'm now thinking how can I boost my stack
maybe throw in some Creatine (i like Green magnitude)
and also this is maybe the most important one, I have some Formestane Trance dermal left, and i love the "muscle energy" i get from it, but will it be okay to use with the other things ? :)

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and all comments are welcome :)
There is no problem using Creatine, but I would suggest using a more effective pre-workout then just half a scoop of your current stuff, thats pretty much just taking 150mg of caffeine, something like Hemovol/MaximizeV2 combo would be a far better pre-workout then half a serving of your other stuff. I'd go with something like that and add in some Creatine mono, that will give the stack an extra kick for sure.

Do not use Formestane with this stack, Erase is an AI and decreases estrogen enough, stacking both will put your estrogen too low.

Your only a week in, so you will see some better effects as time goes on, should get much strong in week 3.

And also, do anyone know if/when Division I, and maybe Formula X with hit the EU market ? :)

again Thanks :)
I havn't got any updates yet on when Division 1 will be available for anyone, but I'm guessing with in the next couple weeks :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No problem:) Anytime :D