Prevent shutdown during your PH cycle with Adamantium!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Prevent shutdown protocol
10-12 days before cycle-1 scoop
During cycle - 1 scoop/day
PCT- 4 weeks (or atleast beginning 12 days) - 1 scoop + Titanium- 2-4 caps a day

We already know Adamantium is one of the best stackable natty products on the market right now, but what would you say if I told you it could potentially prevent shutdown?

As of right now yes it's only speculation as the pathways are so incredibly complex it is impossible to predict, but this is a protocol that could be very useful in the future to prevent shutdown. Not only could this possibly prevent shutdown but get overall better effects/results from the LCLT.

Originally Posted by kevinhy
I have a theory that DAA might be useful during a PH cycle, but its just speculation.

DAA works by stimulating the NMDA receptors in the hypothalamus, which increases concentrations of GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone). GnRH then stimulates the pituitary to increase concentrations of both LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), which tells the testes to turn on the testosterone making process (Steroidogenesis).

When you take PH/DS/AAS, these very same pathways are down-regulated (reduced LH, FSH, etc). In theory, if one were to co-administer both exogenous androgens and DAA, it seems possible that they would neutralize each other, potentially minimizing (or slowing) the shutdown process that the PHs cause.

Adamantium also increases androgen receptor density in muscle cells, which would increase the effectiveness of the PHs you're using. Whether or not the DAA is strong enough to counteract the negative feedback caused by PH/DS is definitely not known, so just use this as food for thought. I think it seems plausible at best though, mainly depending on what products you intend on using.

I would love to see someone run Adamantium during cycle and PCT. Has anyone ever experimented with DAA during a cycle?

Let the discussion begin:)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for discussion.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... I've used this while doing 2 on, 2 off with boladrol. DAA definitely helped keep shutdown away, atleast anecdotally (no bloods).

btw Adamantium rocks with the LCLT and NAT included... cheap enough too if you're on the fence!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... I've used this while doing 2 on, 2 off with boladrol. DAA definitely helped keep shutdown away, atleast anecdotally (no bloods).
Yes, it's largely speculative and there are many variables in an uncontrolled setting. Perhaps if you're using weaker androgens like halodrol it could mitigate /prevent/delay suppression if doses and cycle length are kept moderate.

If you're blasting deca/test/tren I dont think it will do much by the end of the cycle as I feel the down regulatory properties of cycles like those are significant in comparison to moderate PH cycles.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I'm talking about:)

I will be trying it for my Anrohard/Androlean/Natadrol/Formestane cycle. I know it will be very mild, but it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Wonder if anybody would be up to logging Adamantium during a cycle and PCT......

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
in for discussion, yet to run a PH but have a small army on the shelf. Waiting till I plateau/slow down on the newb gains before I do so.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
This is what I'm talking about:)

I will be trying it for my Anrohard/Androlean/Natadrol/Formestane cycle. I know it will be very mild, but it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Wonder if anybody would be up to logging Adamantium during a cycle and PCT......
will you be providing the products?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
In for discussion. Always down to learn something new.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else going to give Adamantium a shot during there next cycle? or even just DAA, let me know:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else going to give Adamantium a shot during there next cycle? or even just DAA, let me know:)
Bump on question^

Also would anyone be wanting to log Adamantium during a PH cycle?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would run it with my 8 weeks of AndroMass!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
no one has run it long enough to answer that lol.. well eric has.. but he used HCG for it.. so moot point lol...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure :laugh:
no one has run it long enough to answer that lol.. well eric has.. but he used HCG for it.. so moot point lol...
Ya lol, probably the best way would be to get someone to log it with a PH they have used before and experienced some shutdown with it. Get them to try it again with some Adamantium and see how it goes:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUBd in, I'd even offer to supply the prohormone, but we sell both PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST, both DAA containing products, so I know that would be a No-Go with the owners, but otherwise, it would be a great move for another company with a PH known to cause shut-down and doesn't carry a DAA product to join in on this as a joint venture!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm willing to try it if someone wants to hook me up with some DAA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm willing to try it if someone wants to hook me up with some DAA.
What PH do you plan on running?

I'm sure if you log it I can hook you up with a few tubs of Adamantium.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What PH do you plan on running?

I'm sure if you log it I can hook you up with a few tubs of Adamantium.
I have Andromass/hard/ m Lmg I'm running soon.

I'm not the greatest with logs and I can't guarantee to have a significant update more than 1-2x a week. I mean I'm on the site daily, I just never see enough substantial information to post.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. DAA definitely makes sense in PCT.

Subbed for more info/feedback.

Do a log Kevinhy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Andromass/hard/ m Lmg I'm running soon.

I'm not the greatest with logs and I can't guarantee to have a significant update more than 1-2x a week. I mean I'm on the site daily, I just never see enough substantial information to post.
Still waiting to see if we can make this happen, will get back to you soon.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that can prevent shutdown along with this (which DAA is a good choice but cant be used alone) would be an opiod antagonist. those 2 together will really help

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. DAA definitely makes sense in PCT.

Subbed for more info/feedback.

Do a log Kevinhy!
A log might be coming, ill post the thread in here if so

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bump on question^

Also would anyone be wanting to log Adamantium during a PH cycle?
I'll be running a serious PH in 20 days. Bell Pharms HMG-80. Here is the break down:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol (15mg)
HALODROL

1,3-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one (20mg)
MAX LMG

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (15mg)
EPISTANE

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol (10mg)
SUPERDROL

4 week cycle. Toxic, yes. Shutdown, very likely. Would I like to run Adamantium with it to minimize/possibly prevent shutdown. YES.

I'd be more than willing to log, pictures and all, on a daily basis (pics before, during, and after cycle).

Please PM me if this fits criteria for a log!

Donny

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A log might be coming, ill post the thread in here if so
Some Adamantium coming your way:)

I'll be running a serious PH in 20 days. Bell Pharms HMG-80. Here is the break down:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol (15mg)
HALODROL

1,3-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-diene-17-one (20mg)
MAX LMG

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (15mg)
EPISTANE

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol (10mg)
SUPERDROL

4 week cycle. Toxic, yes. Shutdown, very likely. Would I like to run Adamantium with it to minimize/possibly prevent shutdown. YES.

I'd be more than willing to log, pictures and all, on a daily basis (pics before, during, and after cycle).

Please PM me if this fits criteria for a log!

Donny
I really don't think DAA would be strong enough to prevent a shutdown like that combo will most likely cause.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some Adamantium coming your way:)

I really don't think DAA would be strong enough to prevent a shutdown like that combo will most likely cause.

Thanks bro.

I agree with your second statement. I feel like that combo is just going to be too ridiculous on the HPTA. Down-regulation would overrule what stimulating properties the DAA has upon the HPTA.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thats a ridiculous combo.... hope your bloods are perfect prior to running it.... my liver hurts just reading it.

tg333

Awards
I'm running a 2a 3a 17a methyl 5a andro 17b at 40 mg. Day 13. I am also running NMDA 2 caps daily. Very disappointed with methyl andro at this point. But, no sides including shutdown.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running a 2a 3a 17a methyl 5a andro 17b at 40 mg. Day 13. I am also running NMDA 2 caps daily. Very disappointed with methyl andro at this point. But, no sides including shutdown.
I believe I'm looking at the same product and only says 35mg of DAA? That would not be enough to get the great effects of DAA.

Should be seeing a log up soon with DAA and a PH stack ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I want to see that log. Interesting idea. I'll be using DAA in my PCT for katandrol/Derma. Mild enough anyway but I think DAA is a slam dunk in PCT.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see that log. Interesting idea. I'll be using DAA in my PCT for katandrol/Derma. Mild enough anyway but I think DAA is a slam dunk in PCT.
Let us know how that goes!

Anyone else plan on running a 4 week PH cycle soon and would like to try this protocol out?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone really experienced any shutdown from AndroMass tho?
If it works, it will shut you down, the only side effect they are removing is liver stress....HPTA and Lipids still should take a good hit.

DangerouStyle

Awards
With my Havoc cycle i took DAA throughout the cycle and PCT. I also run l-dopa and primal male with it and noticed no shutdown or shrinkage.
Big fan of DAA; dont want to stop running it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With my Havoc cycle i took DAA throughout the cycle and PCT. I also run l-dopa and primal male with it and noticed no shutdown or shrinkage.
Big fan of DAA; dont want to stop running it.
Thanks for sharing with us! seems like everyone who has ran DAA during cycle has had no shutdown, really looking forward to some logs with Adamantium during cycle:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still SUBd, loving the info and the feedback JD, can't wait to see a trial run of this happen, definitely put a link up on this thread!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still SUBd, loving the info and the feedback JD, can't wait to see a trial run of this happen, definitely put a link up on this thread!
I will def post up a link!

We are still looking for 1 more person to run this protocol, if anyone is interested PM me(must have over 300 posts)

DangerouStyle

Awards
I'm thinking about running DAA year round i love it so much. Will take a few weeks off here and there.
I dont think it looses its effectiveness with time, but i'll see about that.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I am going to run a Phantom Labs Phorce cycle in 2 weeks time. This PH is made up of Dymethazine + M-LMG. Would be wondering whether I might need some Adamantium for that cycle?

Let me know and be sure to check back for my detailed log. thanks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to run a Phantom Labs Phorce cycle in 2 weeks time. This PH is made up of Dymethazine + M-LMG. Would be wondering whether I might need some Adamantium for that cycle?

Let me know and be sure to check back for my detailed log. thanks.
I would def bet your going to get some shutdown, I would run Adamantium during the cycle, it sure won't hurt! Let us know if you plan on running a log for it!

vwest87

Awards
Im going to be running andromass and epi soon and wouldn't mind running it at all. I am already planning on doing a daily log for the cycle.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey anyone who plans on running it and wants to log it please do!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Hey anyone who plans on running it and wants to log it please do!
I was planning on doing that, but I just saw that the only shop in europe that is selling it is predator nutrition, and they want 61 pounds! for the adamantium/titanium stack. That is $95 US, which is a ridiculous price and way more than double of what nutraplanet is selling it at. For that price I can get enough nolva to run 3 PCT cycles...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning on doing that, but I just saw that the only shop in europe that is selling it is predator nutrition, and they want 61 pounds! for the adamantium/titanium stack. That is $95 US, which is a ridiculous price and way more than double of what nutraplanet is selling it at. For that price I can get enough nolva to run 3 PCT cycles...
The reason it costs those kinda of prices tho are because shipping big orders cost so much, that they have no choice to increase the price.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason it costs those kinda of prices tho are because shipping big orders cost so much, that they have no choice to increase the price.
That sucks, we (FINAFLEX) have had similar problems with that same issue! So it is not just ATHLETIX products, it is probably most US supplements!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks, we (FINAFLEX) have had similar problems with that same issue! So it is not just ATHLETIX products, it is probably most US supplements!
Ya every company on there prices are up because of shipping prices.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for info. I would love to give this a shot, but my next cycle won't be for a while most likely.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for info. I would love to give this a shot, but my next cycle won't be for a while most likely.
Here are the logs and feedback I've found from people trying out Adamantium or DAA during cycle. I think Adamantium is fantastic since you get the best of both worlds, DAA to help prevent shutdown during cycle and LCLT to increase the overall effects of the PH's.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179700-jds-using-formula.html <--(Just started my log giving it a shot)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178203-preventing-hpta-suppression.html
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/39161-daa-catuaba-mp-maca-havoc-sd-hdrol-extensive-multiple-cycles-prod-review
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/42365-wcs-long-cycle-fun-w-androlean-bridged-into-trenazone-androhard-before-leaving-iraq.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/177003-prevent-shutdown-during.html#post2900506 (BigBlackGuy said it helped him during cycle)