Prevent shutdown during your PH cycle with Adamantium!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    I am going to run a Phantom Labs Phorce cycle in 2 weeks time. This PH is made up of Dymethazine + M-LMG. Would be wondering whether I might need some Adamantium for that cycle?

    Let me know and be sure to check back for my detailed log. thanks.

  2. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    I am going to run a Phantom Labs Phorce cycle in 2 weeks time. This PH is made up of Dymethazine + M-LMG. Would be wondering whether I might need some Adamantium for that cycle?

    Let me know and be sure to check back for my detailed log. thanks.
    I would def bet your going to get some shutdown, I would run Adamantium during the cycle, it sure won't hurt! Let us know if you plan on running a log for it!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. New Member
    vwest87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  142 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    42
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Im going to be running andromass and epi soon and wouldn't mind running it at all. I am already planning on doing a daily log for the cycle.

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey anyone who plans on running it and wants to log it please do!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hey anyone who plans on running it and wants to log it please do!
    I was planning on doing that, but I just saw that the only shop in europe that is selling it is predator nutrition, and they want 61 pounds! for the adamantium/titanium stack. That is $95 US, which is a ridiculous price and way more than double of what nutraplanet is selling it at. For that price I can get enough nolva to run 3 PCT cycles...
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBSNW1 View Post
    I was planning on doing that, but I just saw that the only shop in europe that is selling it is predator nutrition, and they want 61 pounds! for the adamantium/titanium stack. That is $95 US, which is a ridiculous price and way more than double of what nutraplanet is selling it at. For that price I can get enough nolva to run 3 PCT cycles...
    The reason it costs those kinda of prices tho are because shipping big orders cost so much, that they have no choice to increase the price.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The reason it costs those kinda of prices tho are because shipping big orders cost so much, that they have no choice to increase the price.
    That sucks, we (FINAFLEX) have had similar problems with that same issue! So it is not just ATHLETIX products, it is probably most US supplements!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    That sucks, we (FINAFLEX) have had similar problems with that same issue! So it is not just ATHLETIX products, it is probably most US supplements!
    Ya every company on there prices are up because of shipping prices.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    216287
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sub'd for info. I would love to give this a shot, but my next cycle won't be for a while most likely.
  10. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Sub'd for info. I would love to give this a shot, but my next cycle won't be for a while most likely.
    Here are the logs and feedback I've found from people trying out Adamantium or DAA during cycle. I think Adamantium is fantastic since you get the best of both worlds, DAA to help prevent shutdown during cycle and LCLT to increase the overall effects of the PH's.

    JD's Using Formula-X During His Androhard/Androlean Cycle! <--(Just started my log giving it a shot)
    Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/3...es-prod-review
    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle...ving-iraq.html
    Prevent shutdown during your PH cycle with Adamantium! (BigBlackGuy said it helped him during cycle)
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are you still willing to donate a tub or 2 for someone to run it alongside a PH? I would give a very detailed log including pictures.
  12. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Are you still willing to donate a tub or 2 for someone to run it alongside a PH? I would give a very detailed log including pictures.
    What would you plan on running with it?

    Also have you used this cycle before?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    What would you plan on running with it?

    Also have you used this cycle before?
    Thank you for the response, Sir.

    I would use Trenavar (transdermal dienolone) for 6-8 weeks at the recommended dosage, maybe go up if needed. It has a relatively mild side effect profile and I've done my research well. I have used methyl-dienolone before and it has treated me well, with minimal sides.

    I've never used any Athletix products, though they all appear solid and are highly recommended over at PHF and other forums. I have not used DAA either, so I'm also curious how this will work with me.

    Thanks for your consideration!
  14. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thank you for the response, Sir.

    I would use Trenavar (transdermal dienolone) for 6-8 weeks at the recommended dosage, maybe go up if needed. It has a relatively mild side effect profile and I've done my research well. I have used methyl-dienolone before and it has treated me well, with minimal sides.

    I've never used any Athletix products, though they all appear solid and are highly recommended over at PHF and other forums. I have not used DAA either, so I'm also curious how this will work with me.

    Thanks for your consideration!
    I'll have to get back to you on it as we have no Adamantium left and we are waiting for Formula-X(which is Adamantium+BCAA's) to ship to us, we still are not sure when it's being shipped.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'll have to get back to you on it as we have no Adamantium left and we are waiting for Formula-X(which is Adamantium+BCAA's) to ship to us, we still are not sure when it's being shipped.
    Cool beans JudgementDay! Thank you. I'll make sure that the log will be extremely detailed and include weekly pictures. I have nothing but spare time, so this would be a great oppurtunity!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. WHICH PCT COMBO IS BEST TO PREVENT SHUTDOWN-MY FIRST TIME CYCLE?
    By philo1025 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
  3. T911 on cycle to lessen or prevent shutdown?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:44 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in