What exactly is Adamantiun?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
is it an energizer, pwo, post, intra, t-booster, etc?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i kind of had the same question, but mine is; is it okay to take while on a ph cycle, due to it testosterone and libido raising tendacies? would it be useless or better taken during pct?
thanks in advice Athletix reps.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
it is a natural test booster using DAA. it could be used preworkout i suppose, but you can take DAA anytime i believe.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it an energizer, pwo, post, intra, t-booster, etc?
It is a Test Booster, but also has many other benefits, as it has LCLT, which will increase androgen receptor density and IGF-1 levels too. Also contains NAT which is great for aggression and energy pre-workout or 1 hour before bed. Why Pre-bed if NAT gives you energy? Tyrosine actually is converted to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, then to Norepinephrine so what I notice is that it seems to calm you unless you get amped up and your body feels the need to make more NE, it will utilize it.

Adamantium is really the best stackable product on the market, you can use pre-workout on workout days, pre-bed on non workout days OR you could even split the dose in half twice a day if you wanted too. The ingredients are very useful, Adamantium can be used in many ways, honestly the best DAA/formula product on the market imo, at a very low cost. + No prop blends so you know your not getting ripped off and underdosed products.

On top of all that Adamantium tastes so amazing :D

i kind of had the same question, but mine is; is it okay to take while on a ph cycle, due to it testosterone and libido raising tendacies? would it be useless or better taken during pct?

It would be better off used in PCT rather then during a PH cycle. If you wanted to use a T-booster during your PH cycle I would go with something like Titanium, a lot of people seem to like Testofen during cycle to keep libido going strong.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
thanks JD, got a few bottles on the way as well as some adamantium. could'nt let this sale pass me by.
a lil father's day gift to self.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks JD, got a few bottles on the way as well as some adamantium. could'nt let this sale pass me by.
a lil father's day gift to self.
Thanks for the support!

Sounds like a good Fathers Day Gift :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No wolverine jokes? Reading up on DAA myself right now, Athletix Adamantium looks great for pct, or just all around use, looking forward to trying some, ok moving on.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wolverine jokes? Reading up on DAA myself right now, Athletix Adamantium looks great for pct, or just all around use, looking forward to trying some, ok moving on.

Let us know how it goes :D

Check out the before and after pics of this guy after 1 tub of Adamantium!

Before

After

:D

:lol:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it goes :D

Check out the before and after pics of this guy after 1 tub of Adamantium!

Before

After

:D

:lol:
Stealing transformation pics from my log I see!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a theory that DAA might be useful during a PH cycle, but its just speculation.

DAA works by stimulating the NMDA receptors in the hypothalamus, which increases concentrations of GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone). GnRH then stimulates the pituitary to increase concentrations of both LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), which tells the testes to turn on the testosterone making process (Steroidogenesis).

When you take PH/DS/AAS, these very same pathways are down-regulated (reduced LH, FSH, etc). In theory, if one were to co-administer both exogenous androgens and DAA, it seems possible that they would neutralize each other, potentially minimizing (or slowing) the shutdown process that the PHs cause.

Adamantium also increases androgen receptor density in muscle cells, which would increase the effectiveness of the PHs you're using. Whether or not the DAA is strong enough to counteract the negative feedback caused by PH/DS is definitely not known, so just use this as food for thought. I think it seems plausible at best though, mainly depending on what products you intend on using.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I have a theory that DAA might be useful during a PH cycle, but its just speculation.

DAA works by stimulating the NMDA receptors in the hypothalamus, which increases concentrations of GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone). GnRH then stimulates the pituitary to increase concentrations of both LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), which tells the testes to turn on the testosterone making process (Steroidogenesis).

When you take PH/DS/AAS, these very same pathways are down-regulated (reduced LH, FSH, etc). In theory, if one were to co-administer both exogenous androgens and DAA, it seems possible that they would neutralize each other, potentially minimizing (or slowing) the shutdown process that the PHs cause.

Adamantium also increases androgen receptor density in muscle cells, which would increase the effectiveness of the PHs you're using. Whether or not the DAA is strong enough to counteract the negative feedback caused by PH/DS is definitely not known, so just use this as food for thought. I think it seems plausible at best though, mainly depending on what products you intend on using.
Thats actually some pretty damn smart speculation. I would guess in order attempt to prove/disprove your hypothesis, in a non clinical situation, taking a somewhat informal approach, yet still trying to have some kind of scientific data to correlate results from, a person would need to get bloodwork at what interval, weekly, bi-weekly, while taking for example, Adamantium and test. inj, or an oral ph/ass?

I ask because the more I learn about Adamantium(DAA) the more interested I become, and I might know somebody who might be interest in being a guinea pig(not me) for exactly this type of an experiment.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats actually some pretty damn smart speculation. I would guess in order attempt to prove/disprove your hypothesis, in a non clinical situation, taking a somewhat informal approach, yet still trying to have some kind of scientific data to correlate results from, a person would need to get bloodwork at what interval, weekly, bi-weekly, while taking for example, Adamantium and test. inj, or an oral ph/ass?

I ask because the more I learn about Adamantium(DAA) the more interested I become, and I might know somebody who might be interest in being a guinea pig(not me) for exactly this type of an experiment.

This could very much be amazing for during cycle, I like this idea!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks man

As im sure you and most board members are aware, the rate and severity of suppression is based upon the dosage and compound you are using. Typically shutdown will happen regardless after prolonged use, but i feel that if someone were doing a modest ~5-6 week cycle of halodrol (or similar), suppression might be mitigated (or delayed) with DAA.

In order to prove anything in regards to my hypothesis, i feel that it would require pre-cycle, during, and post cycle blood work. Due to the rate at which DAA takes to become active, i feel that an initial pre-loading of at least 12 days would work better, as that would give the body enough time to up-regulate everything before the hormones began the down-regulation. The company that makes Dadavit (the pharmaceutical DAA) recommends taking it for a length of 90 days, so i feel you would have enough time for pre-cycle, during, and PCT if the cycles are kept to a moderate length.

I dont feel suppression is really that bad as long as you know how to recover with proper PCT, but if some people cant be troubled with down-time i suppose its worth a shot using weaker PH/DS & DAA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man

As im sure you and most board members are aware, the rate and severity of suppression is based upon the dosage and compound you are using. Typically shutdown will happen regardless after prolonged use, but i feel that if someone were doing a modest ~5-6 week cycle of halodrol (or similar), suppression might be mitigated (or delayed) with DAA.

In order to prove anything in regards to my hypothesis, i feel that it would require pre-cycle, during, and post cycle blood work. Due to the rate at which DAA takes to become active, i feel that an initial pre-loading of at least 12 days would work better, as that would give the body enough time to up-regulate everything before the hormones began the down-regulation. The company that makes Dadavit (the pharmaceutical DAA) recommends taking it for a length of 90 days, so i feel you would have enough time for pre-cycle, during, and PCT if the cycles are kept to a moderate length.

I dont feel suppression is really that bad as long as you know how to recover with proper PCT, but if some people cant be troubled with down-time i suppose its worth a shot using weaker PH/DS & DAA.
I honestly think I may try this for my AH/AL/Natadrol/Formestane stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly think I may try this for my AH/AL/Natadrol/Formestane stack.
Honestly, I mean what's the worst that could happen? You use more DAA than you intended on? People run cycle support products all the time to prevent other sides, why should suppressed HPTA be treated any different?

That cycle doesn't sound overly suppressive IMO anyway. Best case scenario, you have less shutdown. Worst case scenario, you get shutdown anyway. Most people are already used to that aspect, so it's not like you're not going to run a PCT anyway.

I just feel this theory potentially warrants more experimentation, and it may have some value. If you're using adamantium you still get the added benefit of androgen receptor density, which would increase cycle effectiveness in theory regardless.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I mean what's the worst that could happen? You use more DAA than you intended on? People run cycle support products all the time to prevent other sides, why should suppressed HPTA be treated any different?

That cycle doesn't sound overly suppressive IMO anyway. Best case scenario, you have less shutdown. Worst case scenario, you get shutdown anyway. Most people are already used to that aspect, so it's not like you're not going to run a PCT anyway.

I just feel this theory potentially warrants more experimentation, and it may have some value. If you're using adamantium you still get the added benefit of androgen receptor density, which would increase cycle effectiveness in theory regardless.

Ya shouldn't be very suppressive, will run the Natadrol/Form for 6 weeks, then add in the AH/AL after 2 weeks, so those will only be ran for 4 weeks, def think this would be a perfect light cycle to try out Adamantium :) Will be starting in another 3-4 weeks, will def update everyone on how that went.

There has to be someone who has tried it already tho.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

You have some good information here... nice work. You have a pretty good direction here but would need some clinical trials to really prove.

It seems like this product is "all-purpose" synergenic compound to, well, anything really.
I would rep you for this but it wont let me (?)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have some good information here... nice work. You have a pretty good direction here but would need some clinical trials to really prove.

It seems like this product is "all-purpose" synergenic compound to, well, anything really.
I would rep you for this but it wont let me (?)
Thank bro.

I know it's all speculation, that's why it should be used as food for thought. I'm sure someones tried it, but there are too many variables in an uncontrolled setting to prove it one way or another.

I agree that Adamantium is all purpose on many levels, but I feel the most synergy lies in the Erase/Adamantium stack.

Thanks for the potential reps, by the way.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank bro.

I know it's all speculation, that's why it should be used as food for thought. I'm sure someones tried it, but there are too many variables in an uncontrolled setting to prove it one way or another.

I agree that Adamantium is all purpose on many levels, but I feel the most synergy lies in the Erase/Adamantium stack.

Thanks for the potential reps, by the way.
I agree the Erase/Adamantium stack would is a great combo.....but imagine adding Titanium and Ana-Beta to the mix......the would be the ultimate best stack ever!