Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!

  1. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!




    Titanium is ONLY $18.99


    What is Athletix Titanium?
    Athletix Sports is proud to release Titanium as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.


    What does Athletix Titanium contain?Titanium contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that Titanium contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in Titanium have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

    The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

    The final ingredient we decided to put into Titanium is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.


    What can I expect from Athletix Titanium?
    Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

    •Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
    •Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
    •Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
    •Decrease in Fat Tissue
    •Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
    •Enhanced Sexual Performance

    Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, Titanium was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

    Why Athletix Titanium?
    Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply for more than $10 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.





    Titanium and Adamantium stack is also on SALE! For ONLY $39.99
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  2. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Bump on this killer deal!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1

    Damn it. Just placed an order yesterday. Might have to order again.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Damn it. Just placed an order yesterday. Might have to order again.
    The price is def worth stocking up
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The price is def worth stocking up
    we would be considered fools if we didn't.
  6. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    we would be considered fools if we didn't.
    This deal won't be around for long! Not at this crazy price
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    From all my searching around past few weeks you will not find testofin (titanium active) for this price anywhere.

    Sucks I just made a damn order few days ago and opened the box today without titanium and erase in it

    Edit: check the reviews on Nutra I love this one quot "No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage." lmfao
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    From all my searching around past few weeks you will not find testofin (titanium active) for this price anywhere.

    Sucks I just made a damn order few days ago and opened the box today without titanium and erase in it

    Edit: check the reviews on Nutra I love this one quot "No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage." lmfao
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0

    Dang I just ordered mine too lol..
  10. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Bump on amazing sale!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Titanum should be back in stock soon, but they still got the deal going
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    This sale rocks! Still up
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    From all my searching around past few weeks you will not find testofin (titanium active) for this price anywhere.

    Sucks I just made a damn order few days ago and opened the box today without titanium and erase in it

    Edit: check the reviews on Nutra I love this one quot "No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage." lmfao

    Haha, thats funny and sad at the same time.

    This is a great deal though, definitely time to stock up.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  15. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0

    My buddy had no libido increase either. I'm 4 weeks into 3 pills a day. At week one my libido was through the roof. 5 mins after I take a pill I get placebo wood also. My co workers call me fluff too cause the titanium cause's me to walk around fluffed all day lmao. Good stuff.
  16. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    My buddy had no libido increase either. I'm 4 weeks into 3 pills a day. At week one my libido was through the roof. 5 mins after I take a pill I get placebo wood also. My co workers call me fluff too cause the titanium cause's me to walk around fluffed all day lmao. Good stuff.
    Good stuff Titanium is the way to go!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,535
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I have enjoyed it. I have 1 weeks worth left. That will be 6 week run. I would have liked to do 8 weeks. So far I have been able to drop and keep off about 3 lbs fat, while adding strength.
  18. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    My buddy had no libido increase either. I'm 4 weeks into 3 pills a day. At week one my libido was through the roof. 5 mins after I take a pill I get placebo wood also. My co workers call me fluff too cause the titanium cause's me to walk around fluffed all day lmao. Good stuff.
    This is what I tell people over and over again, maybe someday it will finally sink in, but not everything works the same for everybody, I wish more people like you would come forward with the same kind of real world examples. Its like cissus, so many people love cissus, and it did nothing for me, but I dont go around to every message board I can find and post threads that cissus sucks, but it is what it is I guess, some people are small in physique and small in mind as well, so they feel the need to compensate. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but you guys should try it with erase, thats my new favorite combo. (**individual results may vary, LOL)
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  19. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yeah I have enjoyed it. I have 1 weeks worth left. That will be 6 week run. I would have liked to do 8 weeks. So far I have been able to drop and keep off about 3 lbs fat, while adding strength.
    Nice! I will be doing a 6 week run for my PCT, also with the Erase and Adamantium tho

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This is what I tell people over and over again, maybe someday it will finally sink in, but not everything works the same for everybody, I wish more people like you would come forward with the same kind of real world examples. Its like cissus, so many people love cissus, and it did nothing for me, but I dont go around to every message board I can find and post threads that cissus sucks, but it is what it is I guess, some people are small in physique and small in mind as well, so they feel the need to compensate. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but you guys should try it with erase, thats my new favorite combo. (**individual results may vary, LOL)
    Agreed, thats a bummer that Cissus doesn't work for you, have you tried Super Cissus? I've used 40% extract and didn't do much for me, for some reason the Super Cissus works amazing for me, I respond very good to da cissus. Glad your enjoying Titanium, Erase is great as well! I respond very well to Testofen, I've used many test boosters and Testofen/DAA and 3,4-divanil are the only ones that work for me, I see some people really love tibulus and some other crazy prop-blend formulas I never respond to, but everyone reacts differently!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Sale is going to be over soon, jump on these amazing deals while supplies last!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Bump, this sale is almost over, once everything is out of stock thats it! So jump on it, $18.99 for Titanium is amazing deal! Considering you get way more Testofen then any other test booster + LCLT and I3C, while being $22 cheaper then our other competitors!

    Adamantium and Titanium stack is getting amazing feedback for $39.99 you can't go wrong!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Athletix Sales still up and running, won't be much longer!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post


    Titanium is ONLY $18.99


    What is Athletix Titanium?
    Athletix Sports is proud to release Titanium as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.


    What does Athletix Titanium contain?Titanium contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that Titanium contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in Titanium have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

    The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

    The final ingredient we decided to put into Titanium is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.


    What can I expect from Athletix Titanium?
    Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

    •Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
    •Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
    •Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
    •Decrease in Fat Tissue
    •Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
    •Enhanced Sexual Performance

    Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, Titanium was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

    Why Athletix Titanium?
    Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply for more than $10 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.





    Titanium and Adamantium stack is also on SALE! For ONLY $39.99

    BUMP on Stellar Stacks and Prices!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Registered User
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This is what I tell people over and over again, maybe someday it will finally sink in, but not everything works the same for everybody, I wish more people like you would come forward with the same kind of real world examples. Its like cissus, so many people love cissus, and it did nothing for me, but I dont go around to every message board I can find and post threads that cissus sucks, but it is what it is I guess, some people are small in physique and small in mind as well, so they feel the need to compensate. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but you guys should try it with erase, thats my new favorite combo. (**individual results may vary, LOL)
    So true!
  25. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Athletix has had some crazy sales
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  26. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,804
    Answers
    2

    Titanium is the shít!!! Get on this guys!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  27. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Titanium is the shít!!! Get on this guys!!!
    This is an old sale! But TitaniumXL is on sale right now for only $29.99 and Licogenix is on sale for $23.99!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  28. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    Oh crap man that is sick low price for LIC!!!!! That shiz is the SHIZ!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  29. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh crap man that is sick low price for LIC!!!!! That shiz is the SHIZ!
    Athletix is def kickin butt!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. Registered User
    princevince's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0


    Athletix Sports Titanium
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenuside)
    850 mg*
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 600 mg*
    Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) 200 mg*
    *Daily Value Not Established
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
    Directions For Athletix Sports Titanium:
    As a Test Booster in PCT: Take 2 capsules in the morning and evening with food. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
    Sexual Enhancement: Take 2 capsules 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse.


    Titanium XL Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen) 400mg **
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT) 300mg **
    Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 100mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

    Titanium XL Directions:

    As a Test Booster in PCT: Take 2 capsules in the morning and evening with food. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

    Sexual Enhancement: Take 2 capsules 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse.


    what version are they selling here on NP?



  31. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,871
    Answers
    0

    Sorry, there is a mistake at Nutra, I will get that fixed.

    Here is the correct amount.

    Serving size 2 capsules
    Servings per container 60

    Fenugreek 800mg
    LCLT 600 mg
    I3C 200 mg
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Titanium for ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES at NUTRA!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:00 PM
  2. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:30 PM
  3. Athletix Titanium question
    By Bivenator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:58 PM
  4. Titanium by Athletix
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in