Titanium is ONLY $18.99!!! BIG Athletix SALES!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Titanium is ONLY $18.99

What is Athletix Titanium?
Athletix Sports is proud to release Titanium as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.

What does Athletix Titanium contain?Titanium contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that Titanium contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in Titanium have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

The final ingredient we decided to put into Titanium is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.

What can I expect from Athletix Titanium?
Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

•Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
•Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
•Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
•Decrease in Fat Tissue
•Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
•Enhanced Sexual Performance

Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, Titanium was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

Why Athletix Titanium?
Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply for more than $10 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.

Titanium and Adamantium stack is also on SALE! For ONLY $39.99

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this killer deal!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it. Just placed an order yesterday. Might have to order again.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From all my searching around past few weeks you will not find testofin (titanium active) for this price anywhere.

Sucks I just made a damn order few days ago and opened the box today without titanium and erase in it :(

Edit: check the reviews on Nutra I love this one quot "No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage." lmfao

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From all my searching around past few weeks you will not find testofin (titanium active) for this price anywhere.

Sucks I just made a damn order few days ago and opened the box today without titanium and erase in it :(

Edit: check the reviews on Nutra I love this one quot "No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage." lmfao
:lmao:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang I just ordered mine too lol..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on amazing sale!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanum should be back in stock soon, but they still got the deal going:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sale rocks! Still up:)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Haha, thats funny and sad at the same time.

This is a great deal though, definitely time to stock up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy had no libido increase either. I'm 4 weeks into 3 pills a day. At week one my libido was through the roof. 5 mins after I take a pill I get placebo wood also. My co workers call me fluff too cause the titanium cause's me to walk around fluffed all day lmao. Good stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy had no libido increase either. I'm 4 weeks into 3 pills a day. At week one my libido was through the roof. 5 mins after I take a pill I get placebo wood also. My co workers call me fluff too cause the titanium cause's me to walk around fluffed all day lmao. Good stuff.
Good stuff:) Titanium is the way to go!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have enjoyed it. I have 1 weeks worth left. That will be 6 week run. I would have liked to do 8 weeks. So far I have been able to drop and keep off about 3 lbs fat, while adding strength.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is what I tell people over and over again, maybe someday it will finally sink in, but not everything works the same for everybody, I wish more people like you would come forward with the same kind of real world examples. Its like cissus, so many people love cissus, and it did nothing for me, but I dont go around to every message board I can find and post threads that cissus sucks, but it is what it is I guess, some people are small in physique and small in mind as well, so they feel the need to compensate. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but you guys should try it with erase, thats my new favorite combo. (**individual results may vary, LOL)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have enjoyed it. I have 1 weeks worth left. That will be 6 week run. I would have liked to do 8 weeks. So far I have been able to drop and keep off about 3 lbs fat, while adding strength.
Nice! I will be doing a 6 week run for my PCT, also with the Erase and Adamantium tho :D

This is what I tell people over and over again, maybe someday it will finally sink in, but not everything works the same for everybody, I wish more people like you would come forward with the same kind of real world examples. Its like cissus, so many people love cissus, and it did nothing for me, but I dont go around to every message board I can find and post threads that cissus sucks, but it is what it is I guess, some people are small in physique and small in mind as well, so they feel the need to compensate. Anyway, sorry for the OT, but you guys should try it with erase, thats my new favorite combo. (**individual results may vary, LOL)
Agreed, thats a bummer that Cissus doesn't work for you, have you tried Super Cissus? I've used 40% extract and didn't do much for me, for some reason the Super Cissus works amazing for me, I respond very good to da cissus:). Glad your enjoying Titanium, Erase is great as well! I respond very well to Testofen, I've used many test boosters and Testofen/DAA and 3,4-divanil are the only ones that work for me, I see some people really love tibulus and some other crazy prop-blend formulas I never respond to, but everyone reacts differently!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sale is going to be over soon, jump on these amazing deals while supplies last!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump, this sale is almost over, once everything is out of stock thats it! So jump on it, $18.99 for Titanium is amazing deal! Considering you get way more Testofen then any other test booster + LCLT and I3C, while being $22 cheaper then our other competitors!

Adamantium and Titanium stack is getting amazing feedback for $39.99 you can't go wrong!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix Sales still up and running, won't be much longer!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Titanium is ONLY $18.99

What is Athletix Titanium?
Athletix Sports is proud to release Titanium as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.

What does Athletix Titanium contain?Titanium contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that Titanium contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in Titanium have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.

The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.

The final ingredient we decided to put into Titanium is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.

What can I expect from Athletix Titanium?
Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

•Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
•Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
•Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
•Decrease in Fat Tissue
•Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
•Enhanced Sexual Performance

Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, Titanium was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.

Why Athletix Titanium?
Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply for more than $10 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.

Titanium and Adamantium stack is also on SALE! For ONLY $39.99

BUMP on Stellar Stacks and Prices!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
So true!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix has had some crazy sales:)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium is the shít!!! Get on this guys!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium is the shít!!! Get on this guys!!!
This is an old sale! But TitaniumXL is on sale right now for only $29.99 and Licogenix is on sale for $23.99!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap man that is sick low price for LIC!!!!! That shiz is the SHIZ!

princevince

Awards
  • Established

Athletix Sports Titanium
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenuside)
850 mg*​
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate600 mg*
Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)200 mg*
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
Directions For Athletix Sports Titanium:
As a Test Booster in PCT: Take 2 capsules in the morning and evening with food. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
Sexual Enhancement: Take 2 capsules 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse.

[h=3]Titanium XL Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)400mg**
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)300mg**
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)100mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

[h=3]Titanium XL Directions:[/h]As a Test Booster in PCT: Take 2 capsules in the morning and evening with food. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

Sexual Enhancement: Take 2 capsules 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse.

what version are they selling here on NP?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, there is a mistake at Nutra, I will get that fixed.

Here is the correct amount.

Serving size 2 capsules
Servings per container 60

Fenugreek 800mg
LCLT 600 mg
I3C 200 mg