Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Thumbs up Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review

Unbelievable. That pretty much sums up this stack from Nutraplanet.

A little background info on me is necessary. I'm a 19 year old track and field athlete (sprinter) that was looking for some recovery options and stumbled upon this stack while browsing these forums. The ingredient profile looked pretty solid and i was interested in trying my first DAA product.

What I expected was a pretty good recovery boost and energy gains. What i got was MUCH more than i anticipated.

I took Adamantium pre-workout like advised. My aggression went through the roof on day 1. I'm a pretty nonchalant guy so it was a welcome change to my attitude towards working out. I was grunting out of nowhere and angry at every rep. I was prone to outburst at people as well. I could barely control myself. And i loved it. It hits you slowly but surely, a darkening of the mood, a slight lowering of the brows, a compulsion to exercise (energy build up). I definitely noticed some fat loss even though i was being subjected to the- what i call- barely legal effects of Titanium and ERASE.

Where to begin? On delivering what they promise; If Adamantium was great, Titanium and ERASE were Perfect. I cannot break the two down in separate paragraphs as i was taking them throughout the day at the same time unlike Adamantium. They are so synergistic that they might as well have been one super product.

I took 2 caps of ERASE the first day and 2 caps of Titanium.

I didn't really notice an increase in libido. Fast forward to now that i'm not taking it and i notice a big difference in sex drive. So it was working on libido!

I upped my intake of ERASE to 3 the very next day because my skin wasn't dry which suggested i had more estrogen to block! I'm almost sorry I did it.

In a manner of less than a month i gained 10 genuine pounds of lean muscle mass. I jumped from 170 to 180. My strength skyrocketed. I was a demon in the weight room. I shattered all my previous maxes. In the 100m dash my performance was much better.......... but at a cost. Every other race suffered.

I had put on too much mass in such a short time frame. My endurance in the weight room was phenomenal but not on the track. I was looking and running more like a football player and less like a track runner.

To sum it up, the stack did exactly as described. It was my own expectations of what it would do that were too low. For weightlifting, football, or anyone looking to gain mass or improve sex drive this stack is a must. Unfortunately for me, mass and added poundage was not my goal. So this is probably going to be the weirdest conclusion ever. I personally will not buy these products again simply because the anti-estrogen ingredients together are too powerful for what i wanted out of it. For someone who is looking to add pounds and muscle then this is a golden must. For someone not looking to gain weight I can't recommend it out of my personal experience.... it seemed impossible to NOT gain with the stack.

I rate it a 10/10 regardless. Every benefit it states it DELIVERS. Just be sure you know what you want before you buy.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow amazing feedback, thank you very much Darrellw for taking the time to write up such a detailed review
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

now i definitely have to try this stack
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    now i definitely have to try this stack
    Can't go wrong with this stack, seems like everyone who trys it absolutely loves it.

Right now is the best time to get it with the sales on,

Titanium and Adamantium Stack

Titanium and Erase Stack

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Going to be using this entire thing myself soon as well with a little anabeta thrown in when they are out. Glad to see such high remakrs for it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Going to be using this entire thing myself soon as well with a little anabeta thrown in when they are out. Glad to see such high remakrs for it
    You read my mind! I'm doing the same + Division 1 tho lol

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You read my mind! I'm doing the same + Division 1 tho lol
    Speaking of D1.......

When are we gonna find out what it is?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Speaking of D1.......

When are we gonna find out what it is?
    By the end of the month everyone should be able to buy it , thats when everyone will find out

I'll see if I can give any hints out next week.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.37%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    me too..maybe dermacrine too..
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    me too..maybe dermacrine too..
    This stack + Ana-beta and Dermacrine would be pretty sick!

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

This review is amazing!

The E.A.T stack is really the most complete Natural Athletes stack!

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Glad you guys like my review! I'm very interested in your next two products formula-x and Division 1....!!!!

I have those pages bookmarked and i check every day but its taking so long till it comes out

But anyway if you have questions on my review and these products i'll be happy to fill you in as best as i could but remember every body is different.

This was probably, hell it WAS, the strongest stack i've ever ran. Nothing ever gave me results like this has. I was afraid it was ILLEGAL how quickly and scarily it worked.

Well as just an update i've slimmed down about 10 pounds since then. I like the Adamantium and still take it though. Maybe that is how i have quickly lost this weight. Titanium and Erase scare me..... in a good way. I'm cutting now but I know when i need to gain some REAL muscle FAST that this is the winning stack right here.

EDIT: I've actually convinced my friend to buy the stack for football. I'll let you know what he thinks or tell him to sign up on the forums for a review. I should write a follow up of how i'm doing without the stack. As of now i'm only taking my protein. My DOMS has lasted a hell of a lot longer. Recovery just isn't fast enough. I was visibly thicker muscle wise when on the stack and now this girl I haven't seen since then commented TODAY how i look alot smaller.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Darrellw View Post
    Glad you guys like my review! I'm very interested in your next two products formula-x and Division 1....!!!!

I have those pages bookmarked and i check every day but its taking so long till it comes out

But anyway if you have questions on my review and these products i'll be happy to fill you in as best as i could but remember every body is different.

This was probably, hell it WAS, the strongest stack i've ever ran. Nothing ever gave me results like this has. I was afraid it was ILLEGAL how quickly and scarily it worked.

Well as just an update i've slimmed down about 10 pounds since then. I like the Adamantium and still take it though. Maybe that is how i have quickly lost this weight. Titanium and Erase scare me..... in a good way. I'm cutting now but I know when i need to gain some REAL muscle FAST that this is the winning stack right here.

EDIT: I've actually convinced my friend to buy the stack for football. I'll let you know what he thinks or tell him to sign up on the forums for a review. I should write a follow up of how i'm doing without the stack. As of now i'm only taking my protein. My DOMS has lasted a hell of a lot longer. Recovery just isn't fast enough. I was visibly thicker muscle wise when on the stack and now this girl I haven't seen since then commented TODAY how i look alot smaller.
    O you will like Formula-X and Division 1

This is a great review, glad your still using Adamantium, it's my current favorite supplement. Ya if you ever need an extra muscle boost the E.A.T. stack is the way to go!

Let us know how your friend likes the stack or get him to join up on AM , it's a great forum!

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Darrellw View Post
    I was visibly thicker muscle wise when on the stack and now this girl I haven't seen since then commented TODAY how i look alot smaller.
    well you did say you lost 10lbs so yea, you did

im currently useing this same stack, i feel and look fuller, recovery time is good, soreness usually lasts only one day after workout. havent broken any PR's but i am only 2 weeks into the stack and hope to at least match some PR's, if not, break them.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Quote Originally Posted by divo006 View Post
    well you did say you lost 10lbs so yea, you did

im currently useing this same stack, i feel and look fuller, recovery time is good, soreness usually lasts only one day after workout. havent broken any PR's but i am only 2 weeks into the stack and hope to at least match some PR's, if not, break them.
    Thanks for the feedback, let us know how the end results were

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:43 PM
  2. Adamantium/Titanium/Erase/ECDY...overkill?
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 12:50 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:47 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:12 PM