Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello AM,

As of recently, i've had the opportunity to advance myself within my career. I don't have the time to dedicate in being aggressive as a partner with Athletix Sports at this time. Athletix is a great company and needs someone who has the time to put forth in that regard. As a result, i've decided to re-allocate my free time towards my developing career goals. I've always been a motivated person that isn't satisfied with mediocrity; especially within a professional career. So, i'm working to put myself in a position that will better benefit both my family and I.

Athletix Sports has a great foundation and I look forward to watching it develop over time. There is no doubt in my mind that this company will become a top tier contender in the near future.

Best of luck to Athletix Sports both now and in the future!

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello AM,

As of recently, i've had the opportunity to advance myself within my career. I don't have the time to dedicate in being aggressive as a partner with Athletix Sports at this time. Athletix is a great company and needs someone who has the time to put forth in that regard. As a result, i've decided to re-allocate my free time towards my developing career goals. I've always been a motivated person that isn't satisfied with mediocrity; especially within a professional career. So, i'm working to put myself in a position that will better benefit both my family and I.

Athletix Sports has a great foundation and I look forward to watching it develop over time. There is no doubt in my mind that this company will become a top tier contender in the near future.

Best of luck to Athletix Sports both now and in the future!

-John
All the best to you John with your career - I know you're going to do great things! :yup:

~Rosie~

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He'll always be a an Athletix guy though ;).