Trauma1 and Athletix Sports

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Trauma1 and Athletix Sports

Hello AM,

As of recently, i've had the opportunity to advance myself within my career. I don't have the time to dedicate in being aggressive as a partner with Athletix Sports at this time. Athletix is a great company and needs someone who has the time to put forth in that regard. As a result, i've decided to re-allocate my free time towards my developing career goals. I've always been a motivated person that isn't satisfied with mediocrity; especially within a professional career. So, i'm working to put myself in a position that will better benefit both my family and I.

Athletix Sports has a great foundation and I look forward to watching it develop over time. There is no doubt in my mind that this company will become a top tier contender in the near future.

Best of luck to Athletix Sports both now and in the future!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hello AM,

As of recently, i've had the opportunity to advance myself within my career. I don't have the time to dedicate in being aggressive as a partner with Athletix Sports at this time. Athletix is a great company and needs someone who has the time to put forth in that regard. As a result, i've decided to re-allocate my free time towards my developing career goals. I've always been a motivated person that isn't satisfied with mediocrity; especially within a professional career. So, i'm working to put myself in a position that will better benefit both my family and I.

Athletix Sports has a great foundation and I look forward to watching it develop over time. There is no doubt in my mind that this company will become a top tier contender in the near future.

Best of luck to Athletix Sports both now and in the future!

-John
    All the best to you John with your career - I know you're going to do great things!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Activity Pro

He'll always be a an Athletix guy though .
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

good luck!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:17 AM