Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's IT!!!! I give up. Every time I place a NP order I see a new stack sale that is unbelievable. Placed a large order2 weeks ago . . . . then the PES Sale goes off so I spend more $$$$ . . . . now this awesome stack! I need a loan!

. . . . or an intervention?

I am currently running Erase, Titanium, with bulk DAA and it's going great. Great stack price!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet :). Next time you need to throw Adamantium in the mix because you'll get the added LCLT and NAT, it tastes good, and the price is under $30 :D.

How is it going by the way?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might buy this stack or just get the Adamantium/Titanium....think anyone would be interested in me logging it from a athletic perspective??

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Might buy this stack or just get the Adamantium/Titanium....think anyone would be interested in me logging it from a athletic perspective??
log it, id subbd for that:AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :196:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet :). Next time you need to throw Adamantium in the mix because you'll get the added LCLT and NAT, it tastes good, and the price is under $30 :D.

How is it going by the way?
Any other flavor options in the mix? I am not a fan of anything lemon :sad6: I still plan on trying Adamantium though, sacrifice the taste for performance.

Overall the stack is going great. :fest30:
I am running this post PCT (AMS Cycle) to keep up the natty test production and the strength/performance. I have lost little, if any, strength in the hi-rep routines (12-15), but I dont expect to get the same #s on the heavy lifts. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go for comparison. My main focus is endurance for the next 4 weeks, then I will change over to a power phase. The stack has helped me maintain strength, that is for sure!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Any other flavor options in the mix? I am not a fan of anything lemon :sad6: I still plan on trying Adamantium though, sacrifice the taste for performance.

Overall the stack is going great. :fest30:
I am running this post PCT (AMS Cycle) to keep up the natty test production and the strength/performance. I have lost little, if any, strength in the hi-rep routines (12-15), but I dont expect to get the same #s on the heavy lifts. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go for comparison. My main focus is endurance for the next 4 weeks, then I will change over to a power phase. The stack has helped me maintain strength, that is for sure!
post pct sounds like a good idea

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried to buy,but it says oversold, and might delay shipping?:irked:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried to buy,but it says oversold, and might delay shipping?:irked:
Trust me they have it in stock, they did it like that because it was in transit to them but it will be in today and it will be in stock I promise.

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Any advice on how to dose/run these three? All together at once or staggered?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered :arms: Will log it so everyone can join the fun:grouphug:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any advice on how to dose/run these three? All together at once or staggered?
You would run this stack together for full effect.

What are your goals overall? I can help out where you have any questions.

-John

RichieRichNY1

Awards

-John
Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my bottle TCF-1 (12 days) with Erase this since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?

RichieRichNY1

Awards

-John
Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my TCF=2 bottle (12 days) with Erase since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mainly looking for recovery/strength gains and maintain my libido (Thanks to TRS & TCF-1) I am not looking to add much more mass as I am pretty friggin lean right now and would like to stay that way. I was just on TRS and TCF-1. I am gonna run the rest of my bottle TCF-1 (12 days) with Erase this since I'm out of the TRS. Then I would like to run the EAT stack. Should I wait about two weeks to run the EAT stack?
Yeah I would wait at least 10 days or so and get everything back to normal then jump back in hardcore.

If you are going to be taking all of them together I suggest Titanium + Erase in the morning and evening with a 3rd pill of Erase (and Titanium if you decide to do 3 although I feel 2 is sufficient) in the middle of the day and Adamantium 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-workout days you can take Adamantium whenever you feel you need a bit of a boost or take it in an hour or so before bed.

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Yeah I would wait at least 10 days or so and get everything back to normal then jump back in hardcore.

If you are going to be taking all of them together I suggest Titanium + Erase in the morning and evening with a 3rd pill of Erase (and Titanium if you decide to do 3 although I feel 2 is sufficient) in the middle of the day and Adamantium 30-45 minutes before your workout. On non-workout days you can take Adamantium whenever you feel you need a bit of a boost or take it in an hour or so before bed.
Can I put the Adamantium in with a pre-work out drink like Mesomorph? Or just do it by itself? Thanks for the dosing recommendation. I work midnights, so I'll do everything opposite. haha.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can I put the Adamantium in with a pre-work out drink like Mesomorph? Or just do it by itself? Thanks for the dosing recommendation. I work midnights, so I'll do everything opposite. haha.
x2 on the question

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I worked night shift for many years; so I completely understand.

I would keep the Adamantium seperate. The NAT that's in the product will offer a very nice preworkout boost in intensity and aggression.

Give it a try. I think you'll be impressed. ;)

-John

RichieRichNY1

Awards
I worked night shift for many years; so I completely understand.

I would keep the Adamantium seperate. The NAT that's in the product will offer a very nice preworkout boost in intensity and aggression.

Give it a try. I think you'll be impressed. ;)

-John
Will do. Thanks. I will just be taking BCAA's, Creapure and Pre-max(primordial performance)before I work out with the adamantium then. I am thinking these will be fine.

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Hey Trauma1 or Athletix, what's your take on DAA and the potential brain toxicity topics that I have read in some of the forums? I am concerned about this since Adamantium has DAA listed in it's profile. Is this an issue that has been blown out of proportion, or is it valid since not much is known about the side-effects of DAA on the NMDA receptor?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma1 or Athletix, what's your take on DAA and the potential brain toxicity topics that I have read in some of the forums? I am concerned about this since Adamantium has DAA listed in it's profile. Is this an issue that has been blown out of proportion, or is it valid since not much is known about the side-effects of DAA on the NMDA receptor?
If you used it every day for the next 20 years I would say it is a problem but when taken the way it is meant to be taken it won't cause any issues. It is hard to say "brain toxicity" because it isn't a true toxicity, it does effect some parts of the brain differently than others as well.

Bottom line, always cycle this, don't take it year around and no worries :).

wsaucer: Can't wait for the log!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always PES and Athletix are working hand in hand to bring you guys good stacks at the lowest possible prices and here is the latest one we got: Adamantium + Erase + Titanium, that's right the EAT stack!!!

NP has it right now for $67.99 for all three and I can assure you that your wife/gf will be happy you chose this stack, especially in PCT :).

Athletix Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack (1 + 1 + 1 Units): Discount Adamantium, Titanium, & Erase Mega Stack Supplements

-John

Bumping up this great deal on our products at NP!!

-John

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
would dermacrine be a worthwhile addition to this stack?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can find it, since it has been discontinued by the manufacturer it may be fairly hard to find though.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
ive got some stashed away:yup:

i figured stacked with the EAT stack, it may produce some interesting gains. plus, id like to get a semi natty stack in before i go with my epi or turinabol mid summer...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i figured stacked with the EAT stack, it may produce some interesting gains. plus, id like to get a semi natty stack in before i go with my epi or turinabol mid summer...
Yeah baby!

-John

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let the board know how it goes

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would anyone like to the E.A.T stack again at Nutra?

This stack + Division 1 would be nuts!

wsantas

Awards
Sorry to resurrect this, but I can't send a private message yet. Any word on if/when NP might offer these three together?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to resurrect this, but I can't send a private message yet. Any word on if/when NP might offer these three together?
Adamantium has been replaced by Formula X but it is the same formula with a better taste and 8:1:1 BCAA's added :). I have been trying to get them to do the stacks but they have been slow with it unfortunately! It is more of the FET stack now lol.