• Increased libido
• Increased androgen receptor density
• Increased IGF-1 levels
• Increased recovery
• Increased fat loss
• Increased energy
• Increased aggression
• Great Pink Lemonade Taste!

ATHLETIX TITANIUM IS THE ULTIMATE STACKABLE PRODUCT!

With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.

A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.

That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.

The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.

LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.

LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

ADAMANTIUM STACKS:

We recommend three stacks with Adamantium. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.

Stack One: Adamantium + Titanium

This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.

Stack Two: Adamantium + PES Erase

This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like Erase allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.

Stack Three: Adamantium + Titanium + PES Erase

The ultimate trifecta of the two stacks above!

Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)

3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)

Suggested Use:

Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.

References:

1) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Vingren JL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Thomas GA, Häkkinen K, Volek JS. 2008. Effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on muscle oxygenation responses to resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res. Jul;22(4):1130-5.

2) Broad EM, Maughan RJ, Galloway SD. 2008. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism during exercise after oral carnitine supplementation in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. Dec;18(6):567-84.

3) Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. 2002. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. Feb;282(2):E474-82.

4) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Volek JS. 2007. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. Feb;21(1):259-64.

5) Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K. 2003. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res. Aug;17(3):455-62.

6) Rubin MR, Volek JS, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, French DN, Sharman MJ, Kraemer WJ. 2001. Safety measures of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation in healthy men. J Strength Cond Res. Nov;15(4):486-90.

7) Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM. 2006. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jul;38(7):1288-96.

8) D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

9) The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

10) Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging. Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

11) D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello. Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

12) Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

13) Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality and Purity Guranteed!

At Athletix Sports we strive to offer you the best possible customer experience not only by providing the best products and the highest level of customer service but also by letting you rest assured that the product you are taking is pure and of the highest quality. To ensure this level of quality Athletix will provide all certificates of analysis for its ingredients with batch numbers included.

All certificates of analysis will be compiled on our website to ensure the utmost quality and safety of our products for our customers. Certificates will be posted as soon as they become available and before the batch described is sold on our website.

http://www.athletixsports.com/certificates.html

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another winner from Athletix for sure :cheers:

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on trying Titanium for my next T-booster stack...

Adamantium looks like it would be a nice addition.

I've recently been reading about the positive effects of LCLT so obviously the two products have me interested.

If I'm understanding the ingredients/servings correctly:

1 serving of Adamantium + 1 serving of Titanium (2 caps) per day = 2.8g of LCLT...right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on trying Titanium for my next T-booster stack...

Adamantium looks like it would be a nice addition.

I've recently been reading about the positive effects of LCLT so obviously the two products have me interested.

If I'm understanding the ingredients/servings correctly:

1 serving of Adamantium + 1 serving of Titanium (2 caps) per day = 2.8g of LCLT...right?
Yes, that is correct. The maximum for Titanium we suggest is 4 caps/day. However, I would start with 2 caps/day and adjust if you need to. The majority of users report significant effects with the minimum recommended dosage.

Adamantium and Titanium will be a very potent and effective stack!!

-John

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Titanium is stronger than most people think due to the way I did the serving sizes. Most products are 4 cap serving sizes whereas Titanium is 2. So you are getting more of the active ingredients with taking fewer capsules. Plus we don't use proprietary blends ever so you never have to worry about what it is you are getting, you'll always know.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Titanium is stronger than most people think due to the way I did the serving sizes. Most products are 4 cap serving sizes whereas Titanium is 2. So you are getting more of the active ingredients with taking fewer capsules. Plus we don't use proprietary blends ever so you never have to worry about what it is you are getting, you'll always know.
Ditto. We lay it out and bring the goodness!

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT goodies. I like.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this would work well in pct due to the daa, but with the lclt and the nat, it will be great at anytime. I noticed when I used daa it gave me a nice clean energy boost and confidence when dosed preworkout.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You fellas will like this. It's versatile in your pre-workout, post-workout, and PCT protocols!

-John

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i may stack these with dermacrine- ive got some topical left over..

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get some $ so I can get my hands on this. Looks good.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get some $ so I can get my hands on this. Looks good.
Yeah it is good stuff, I have been testing it the last few weeks and I love it :). Yeah I know I know I am biased but still. :scool:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
when does you guys expect adamantium to be in stock?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could be as soon as this week for Nutraplanet, I have been told it has shipped, let's hope they told me the truth this time lol.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Why did you use daa instead of sodium d-aspartate? I have used daa, tcf1, and lit up which uses tmg and my opinion is that that's the order in which they were effective for me from least to greatest.

I do like the company and my buddy just bought titanium based on my recommendation so I am not trying to start anything, just legitimately curious.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why did you use daa instead of sodium d-aspartate? I have used daa, tcf1, and lit up which uses tmg and my opinion is that that's the order in which they were effective for me from least to greatest.

I do like the company and my buddy just bought titanium based on my recommendation so I am not trying to start anything, just legitimately curious.
Same compound, one is just the salt form of the other. It is like acetic acid vs. sodium acetate, same thing one just has an ionic salt bond which dissociates anyways. But the way I saw it there was no point in jacking up the price for no reason. One of our goals at Athletix is to bring you the best things we can at the best possible prices and that is why we charge what we do for products like Titanium, which given its ingredient profile should be selling for what the others do at around $40.

We really do appreciate the support though and comments are always welcome, we rely on great people like yourself to spread the word about our products via word of mouth.