Athletix Adamantium – A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance
• Increased testosterone
• Increased libido
• Increased androgen receptor density
• Increased IGF-1 levels
• Increased recovery
• Increased fat loss
• Increased energy
• Increased aggression
• Great Pink Lemonade Taste!
ATHLETIX TITANIUM IS THE ULTIMATE STACKABLE PRODUCT!
With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and getting them to peak athletic performance: ADAMANTIUM.
A naturally occurring amino acid, called D-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the data that supports it, and the affordability of DAA.
That is where Athletix really has stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users even better results, while having a great taste, and being very affordable!
DAA causes your body to NATURALLY produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used IN a PCT.
The ingredient alone would have made a great product, but Athletix has taken Adamantium another step higher with the addition of L-Carnatine-L-Tartrate. This is by far the favorite ingredient in our product Titanium. After numerous requests to come out with a second LCLT product, here you have it!
LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is NOT suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss.
LCLT was specifically added to this natural anabolic formula for its effects on the androgen receptor. As we explained before, DAA increases Testosterone, a natural androgen in the body. For testosterone to have an effect on the body, it must bind to the androgen receptor.
LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!
Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day with Adamantium providing 3g!
N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT have commonly noticed an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose and can occur as quickly as five minutes. This makes sense as Tyrosine is a precursor to the production of both epinephrine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.
So let’s recap here…Adamantium is the ultimate athletic mix. It contains safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed at the perfect doses to give YOU the “Athletix Edge”.
Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!
We recommend three stacks with Adamantium. While Adamantium is extremely strong on its own, some users want to go above and beyond by stacking products. Look no further than these three stacks.
Stack One: Adamantium + Titanium
This stack combines another extremely powerful, natural testosterone booster in Titanium with DAA. Users will notice even more anabolic effects.
Stack Two: Adamantium + PES Erase
This stack combines Adamantium with a powerful over the counter anti-estrogen. Stacking testosterone boosters like Adamantium with an estrogen blocker like Erase allows even more testosterone to be produced by the body, as less of it to be converted to estrogen.
Stack Three: Adamantium + Titanium + PES Erase
The ultimate trifecta of the two stacks above!
Ingredients: (per serving, 30 day supply)
3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)
Take 1 scoop an 30-60 minutes before your training session. For maximum results stack with Athletix Sports Titanium.
1) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Hatfield DL, Vingren JL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Thomas GA, Häkkinen K, Volek JS. 2008. Effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on muscle oxygenation responses to resistance exercise. J Strength Cond Res. Jul;22(4):1130-5.
2) Broad EM, Maughan RJ, Galloway SD. 2008. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism during exercise after oral carnitine supplementation in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. Dec;18(6):567-84.
3) Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. 2002. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. Feb;282(2):E474-82.
4) Spiering BA, Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Hatfield DL, Fragala MS, Ho JY, Maresh CM, Anderson JM, Volek JS. 2007. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. Feb;21(1):259-64.
5) Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, Rubin MR, Sharman MJ, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Newton RU, Jemiolo B, Craig BW, Häkkinen K. 2003. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J Strength Cond Res. Aug;17(3):455-62.
6) Rubin MR, Volek JS, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, French DN, Sharman MJ, Kraemer WJ. 2001. Safety measures of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation in healthy men. J Strength Cond Res. Nov;15(4):486-90.
7) Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, Ratamess NA, Sharman MJ, Rubin MR, French DN, Silvestre R, Hatfield DL, Van Heest JL, Vingren JL, Judelson DA, Deschenes MR, Maresh CM. 2006. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jul;38(7):1288-96.
8) D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS Nagata, Y., et al. Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)
9) The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Antimo D’Aniello et al. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120
10) Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging. Barry R. et al. BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)
11) D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Antimo D’ Anello. Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)
12) Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes. D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)
13) Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells. Nagata, Y., et al. FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999).