Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Wow, where the hell have I been? That's some news right there.
    x2 ^

I was wondering where you were going to surface. Congrat I think i speak for most of AM when when i say we expect big things.(i'm sure we won't be disapointed you've always gave great advice.) Now lets see if i can come up with a poem to rival ImJ2x:

There once was a man from Nantucket...
    maybe i should leave it to the Pro's

2. Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I've been away the last few days due to my daughter being admitted to the hospital. Everything is fine (thank god), but my family has had a long week. I'm back now, and will keep you all informed of any updates and developments with our product line.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I've been away the last few days due to my daughter being admitted to the hospital. Everything is fine (thank god), but my family has had a long week. I'm back now, and will keep you all informed of any updates and developments with our product line.

-John
    Im glad shes OK!!!! Weve had a plagues worth of illness here for the last month and its very taxing. Im glad youve faired well.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Im glad shes OK!!!! Weve had a plagues worth of illness here for the last month and its very taxing. Im glad youve faired well.
    Thanks, Mike. It's been a very taxing week for sure. Now I think I truly understand what it is to "be" a parent.

God bless my friend.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks, Mike. It's been a very taxing week for sure. Now I think I truly understand what it is to "be" a parent.

God bless my friend.

-John
    there is nothing more taxing than when your child goes into the hospital. I have many a memory of my daughter in the hospital in the middle of the night. Not fond memories at all.

I am glad she is well John.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

6. Yes, we have been hanging a little low lately while John's daughter is recovering and we are definitely all glad she is doing well!!!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports Logs!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM
  2. Trauma1 and Athletix Sports
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:46 AM
  3. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep