Fat Burner Questions

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a formula in mind but I want to hear what people have to say about ingredients you couldn't live without and ingredients that you absolutely hate, lists can be as long as needed, but I am really curious to see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a formula in mind but I want to hear what people have to say about ingredients you couldn't live without and ingredients that you absolutely hate, lists can be as long as needed, but I am really curious to see.

For my cuts i love TTA, green coffee bean, 3,3 and 3,5 and alpha yohimbe. Those are my staples.

Absolutely hate would be stims that are dirty, like regular yohimbe etc.. 1,3 isnt bad but its in everything.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For my cuts i love TTA, green coffee bean, 3,3 and 3,5 and alpha yohimbe. Those are my staples.

Absolutely hate would be stims that are dirty, like regular yohimbe etc.. 1,3 isnt bad but its in everything.
Yeah 1,3 is definitely a fickle beast. I think it is highly dependent on the extract such as where it is from, the salt used, what it is put with, etc. So some people it feels great at 50mg and others 50mg makes them shake.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 1,3 is definitely a fickle beast. I think it is highly dependent on the extract such as where it is from, the salt used, what it is put with, etc. So some people it feels great at 50mg and others 50mg makes them shake.

Exactly, some products i seem to get aggitated on while others with 1,3 i feel euphoric and motivated!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, some products i seem to get aggitated on while others with 1,3 i feel euphoric and motivated!
Exactly :). I begin to wonder if some people are using extract vs. pure 1,3-dimethyl, I think a lot of people have it labeled incorrectly honestly. Plus if you notice most people do not put what salt form they are using on the label which is also incorrect. You would think HCl but the fact they don't put that makes me think it may be an extract from the plant which has other stuff in it that could be contributing.

At any rate we are looking into doing some pretty cool stuff with it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly :). I begin to wonder if some people are using extract vs. pure 1,3-dimethyl, I think a lot of people have it labeled incorrectly honestly. Plus if you notice most people do not put what salt form they are using on the label which is also incorrect. You would think HCl but the fact they don't put that makes me think it may be an extract from the plant which has other stuff in it that could be contributing.

At any rate we are looking into doing some pretty cool stuff with it!
Nice! Im excited to see what you guys have in store for this fatburner, i seem to utilize a fatburner year round as my body loves to hold fat lol. :aargh:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hate- caffeine

Love- Alpha-Y, Octopamine HCL, fucoxanthin , green coffee bean extract-Chlorogenic Acid, Plcar

TTA is amazing but lately my joints don't agree with it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those studies are tough to judge, I would have to dig more into the statistics they used to properly assess them, one thing you have to take with a grain of salt in the capsaicin studies is that they tested these in people who probably aren't exercising like most of us do. If you even look at the trials of things like phentermine and fenfluramine the results aren't really all that impressive but are also being looked at in morbidly obese individuals who have different metabolisms and drive than most of us do. In the DH-capsaicin study they were just looking at RMR, but that isn't always a huge predictor of anything if you are simply looking at how much it helps burn calories when only at rest.

CLA has always been intriguing to me personally, surprised it isn't used more than it is, probably isn't due to the dose frankly. I'm not a huge resveratrol fan when it comes to anything outside its antioxidant properties, it acts in too many places to be considered for use in any one situation. It is an agonist/antagonist at multiple places so we really just don't enough about it right now.

As for curcumin, in that study you are essentially increasing insulin resistance, I didn't read the study but I doubt that it does it only at adipose tissue, in most cases it is doing that everywhere and if that is the case you can decrease glucose uptake into muscle tissue and not recover as well workout to workout so that isn't necessarily a good thing either.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
A high quality of green tea extrac always do me good!!my .02 ents

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Lets hear some more ingredients you guys love and hate, anyone else?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA sucks, didn't do anything with over 1000 caps.
TTA was meh too, takes too much to be cost effective.

Caffeine
DMAA
di-methyl sodium butyrate (thiamizine?)
Alpha Y
3,5 T2
Theobromine
Theophylline
5-HTP
Beta methyl synephrine
N-Acetly Tyrosine
Piperine
Quercetin

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLA sucks, didn't do anything with over 1000 caps.
TTA was meh too, takes too much to be cost effective.

Caffeine
DMAA
di-methyl sodium butyrate (thiamizine?)
Alpha Y
3,5 T2
Theobromine
Theophylline
5-HTP
Beta methyl synephrine
N-Acetly Tyrosine
Piperine
Quercetin
Thanks for your input Milas! I like a lot of the ingredients you have mentioned.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it, do them all!

Tabs or caps? I think you can get more ingredients in a tab, so maybe that's a possibility?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it, do them all!

Tabs or caps? I think you can get more ingredients in a tab, so maybe that's a possibility?
I think caps is what would happen.

I'm a fan of all these you listed
Caffeine
Thiamine/Sulbutiamine
1'3dime
Theophylline
Beta methyl synephrine
N-Acetly Tyrosine
Piperine
Quercetin

I'm not a big fan of yohimbine, but thats because it makes me sick, but I do see that a lot of people like it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Alpha Y give you the same problem?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
high dose OCTOPAMINE!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think caps is what would happen.

I'm a fan of all these you listed
Caffeine
Thiamizine/Sulbutiamine
1'3dime
Theophylline
Beta methyl synephrine
N-Acetly Tyrosine
Piperine
Quercetin

I'm not a big fan of yohimbine, but thats because it makes me sick, but I do see that a lot of people like it.
thiamizine/sulbutamine.....some of the best stims i have tried have had 1 or both of those.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Alpha Y give you the same problem?
Is it a Yohimbine product? another name for it is Rauwolscine HCL, the stuff decreases my performance and also makes me very nauseous. But a lot of people don't get that side from it, I wish I could take it by the sound of everyone loving it so much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thiamizine/sulbutamine.....some of the best stims i have tried have had 1 or both of those.
Ya the Sulbutiamine is a synthetic derivative of thiamine (vitamin B1), the stuff is great for pre-workout energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
more IS better when it comes to stims.....imo, too many companies have wussed out when it comes to making strong stims.:grumpy:

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
more IS better when it comes to stims.....imo, too many companies have wussed out when it comes to making strong stims.:grumpy:
hell no, i like the more is better, but to a point,

300 mg caffeine plus other **** will leave your stomach a wreck and make u nauseas for your workout.l

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def has to have 1,3 that stuff is for real. I like to see one that you can take just 1-2 caps daily and give you sustained energy without the crash effect. That and makes you sweat.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
high dose OCTOPAMINE!!!
I've never tried Octopamine before.

u kidding, 30mg alpha y with 200mg octopamine per serving........ yum,
hmmm interesting.

hell no, i like the more is better, but to a point,

300 mg caffeine plus other **** will leave your stomach a wreck and make u nauseas for your workout.l
Well I'm at the point now 350mg and 1'3dime etc doesn't bother me at all, but thats because I need a caffeine break. I would also like something that isn't 300mg in one serving.

Def has to have 1,3 that stuff is for real. I like to see one that you can take just 1-2 caps daily and give you sustained energy without the crash effect. That and makes you sweat.
Ya I like 1'3dime, I have never got sides from it, but some people hate 1'3dime. I find theophylline makes ya sweat like crazy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried Octopamine before.

hmmm interesting.

Well I'm at the point now 350mg and 1'3dime etc doesn't bother me at all, but thats because I need a caffeine break. I would also like something that isn't 300mg in one serving.

Ya I like 1'3dime, I have never got sides from it, but some people hate 1'3dime. I find theophylline makes ya sweat like crazy.
see, what you already know is that you aren't going to please everyone with any supp.....imo, there is a demand for a heavy duty super duper stim, there are already enough run of the mill so/so stims. throw the kitchen sink at it, trust me there are enough stimheads out there that will buy it. every stim promises to be the strongest, but in reality companies are afraid to go all the way and put out a truely strong stim.

GO FOR IT!!!!:firedevil:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
see, what you already know is that you aren't going to please everyone with any supp.....imo, there is a demand for a heavy duty super duper stim, there are already enough run of the mill so/so stims. throw the kitchen sink at it, trust me there are enough stimheads out there that will buy it. every stim promises to be the strongest, but in reality companies are afraid to go all the way and put out a truely strong stim.

GO FOR IT!!!!:firedevil:
Hey T, have you ever tried black cats from AppNut? If you did, how would you rate it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T, have you ever tried black cats from AppNut? If you did, how would you rate it?
very very mild.

when i did 3 with 5 rpm, it was decent.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very very mild.

wow lol, stim heavy much!

There isn't going to be anyone that can make a stim like you want, because that stim dose would be high enough to cause many side effects for the rest.

Only thin I can say is you will always have to triple dose your stim product :lol:

The only other person I know that can take more stim then you is this powerlifter at my gym, he takes in 1g of Caffeine and 240mg of 1'3dime pre-workout lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow lol, stim heavy much!

There isn't going to be anyone that can make a stim like you want, because that stim dose would be high enough to cause many side effects for the rest.

Only thin I can say is you will always have to triple dose your stim product :lol:

The only other person I know that can take more stim then you is this powerlifter at my gym, he takes in 1g of Caffeine and 240mg of 1'3dime pre-workout lol
that is over the top even for me, lol.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
very very mild.

:11: Damn T! I heard they were pretty decent but like JD said, "you will always have to triple dose your stim product" hahaha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:11: Damn T! I heard they were pretty decent but like JD said, "you will always have to triple dose your stim product" hahaha.
i am afraid you are right...i just ordered the new i-force stim, hopefully it has some pop.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i am afraid you are right...i just ordered the new i-force stim, hopefully it has some pop.
At least I can trust that if you say it's strong, it's strong. :yup: Definitely let us know what you think.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OK, I have a question and this thread seems fitting.

Im looking to do a natural "lean gains" stack for my summer training. Trying to keep close to the mark for competing in the fall. Maybe im just dumb but my question is: would taking a fat burner/thermogenic be beneficial or counteract this stack:
Cellucor P6 Extreme
CRG G-Factor
Choatic Labz Annihilate
MHP Dark Rage
Gaspari Spirodex

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Im looking to do a natural "lean gains" stack for my summer training. Trying to keep close to the mark for competing in the fall. Maybe im just dumb but my question is: would taking a fat burner/thermogenic be beneficial or counteract this stack:
Cellucor P6 Extreme
CRG G-Factor
Choatic Labz Annihilate
MHP Dark Rage
Gaspari Spirodex
I think it would be redundant since you have spirodex in there. Plus, that would be a lot of stuff for your body to filter. You don't wanna over do it on the supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least I can trust that if you say it's strong, it's strong. :yup: Definitely let us know what you think.
tried the i-force stim today.....i had high hopes but they were dashed. just another so/so stim, imo.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:laugh: Very true!

Cellucor P6 Extreme
CRG G-Factor
Choatic Labz Annihilate
MHP Dark Rage
Gaspari Spirodex
I think it would be redundant since you have spirodex in there. Plus, that would be a lot of stuff for your body to filter. You don't wanna over do it on the supps.
I agree, you already have spirodex, but imo I think you can put a better stack together, something like shift or alpha-T2.

tried the i-force stim today.....i had high hopes but they were dashed. just another so/so stim, imo.
Did you try a double dose yet?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was lookin at Alpha T-2... hm..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I agree, you already have spirodex, but imo I think you can put a better stack together, something like shift or alpha-T2.

Did you try a double dose yet?
I was assuming he already had those items listed but yeah, AT-2 is one of my favs too.

I was lookin at Alpha T-2... hm..
Def give it shot! it's mellow on the energy department but does a good job with dropping fat*.

*with proper diet and exercise

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
1,3 is good in smaller doses. Say 25-40mg.
Rasberry Ketones is an excellent thermogenic and will make you sweat balls in no time.
PLCAR would be great with above ingredients.
3,3 or 3,5 if there was no stims. Dosing gets tricky.
Synephrine curbed my appetite as did 1,3.
TTA never used but heard good things.
Vinpocetine has a great effect on mood and focus.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions!