Fat Burner Questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    wow lol, stim heavy much!

There isn't going to be anyone that can make a stim like you want, because that stim dose would be high enough to cause many side effects for the rest.

Only thin I can say is you will always have to triple dose your stim product

The only other person I know that can take more stim then you is this powerlifter at my gym, he takes in 1g of Caffeine and 240mg of 1'3dime pre-workout lol
    that is over the top even for me, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very very mild.

when i did 3 with 5 rpm, it was decent.
    Damn T! I heard they were pretty decent but like JD said, "you will always have to triple dose your stim product" hahaha.
    :blindfold:
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Damn T! I heard they were pretty decent but like JD said, "you will always have to triple dose your stim product" hahaha.
    i am afraid you are right...i just ordered the new i-force stim, hopefully it has some pop.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am afraid you are right...i just ordered the new i-force stim, hopefully it has some pop.
    At least I can trust that if you say it's strong, it's strong. Definitely let us know what you think.

5. OK, I have a question and this thread seems fitting.

Im looking to do a natural "lean gains" stack for my summer training. Trying to keep close to the mark for competing in the fall. Maybe im just dumb but my question is: would taking a fat burner/thermogenic be beneficial or counteract this stack:
    Cellucor P6 Extreme
    CRG G-Factor
    Choatic Labz Annihilate
    MHP Dark Rage
    Gaspari Spirodex
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    OK, I have a question and this thread seems fitting.

Im looking to do a natural "lean gains" stack for my summer training. Trying to keep close to the mark for competing in the fall. Maybe im just dumb but my question is: would taking a fat burner/thermogenic be beneficial or counteract this stack:
    Cellucor P6 Extreme
    CRG G-Factor
    Choatic Labz Annihilate
    MHP Dark Rage
    Gaspari Spirodex
    I think it would be redundant since you have spirodex in there. Plus, that would be a lot of stuff for your body to filter. You don't wanna over do it on the supps.

7. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    At least I can trust that if you say it's strong, it's strong. Definitely let us know what you think.
    tried the i-force stim today.....i had high hopes but they were dashed. just another so/so stim, imo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    OK, I have a question and this thread seems fitting.

Cellucor P6 Extreme
    CRG G-Factor
    Choatic Labz Annihilate
    MHP Dark Rage
    Gaspari Spirodex
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I think it would be redundant since you have spirodex in there. Plus, that would be a lot of stuff for your body to filter. You don't wanna over do it on the supps.
    I agree, you already have spirodex, but imo I think you can put a better stack together, something like shift or alpha-T2.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tried the i-force stim today.....i had high hopes but they were dashed. just another so/so stim, imo.
    Did you try a double dose yet?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

9. I was lookin at Alpha T-2... hm..
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I agree, you already have spirodex, but imo I think you can put a better stack together, something like shift or alpha-T2.

Did you try a double dose yet?
    I was assuming he already had those items listed but yeah, AT-2 is one of my favs too.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I was lookin at Alpha T-2... hm..
    Def give it shot! it's mellow on the energy department but does a good job with dropping fat*.

*with proper diet and exercise
    •   

11. 1,3 is good in smaller doses. Say 25-40mg.
    Rasberry Ketones is an excellent thermogenic and will make you sweat balls in no time.
    PLCAR would be great with above ingredients.
    3,3 or 3,5 if there was no stims. Dosing gets tricky.
    Synephrine curbed my appetite as did 1,3.
    TTA never used but heard good things.
    Vinpocetine has a great effect on mood and focus.

12. Thanks for the suggestions!

13. Beta-Testing Athletix Sports NEW Fat Burner

If anyone is interested in checking out my thoughts on this possible new product here is the link to my log, I'll be giving weekly updates.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best fat burner?
    By BShifter479 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:52 AM
  2. Fat Burner
    By jwelton10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:41 AM
  3. best fat burner?
    By cedrone50 in forum Supplements