Athletix Sports Titanium Reviews - What are people saying?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are reviews from NP and Supplement Reviews .com, none of these were sponsored and all of these are tied to confirmed order numbers. If you get a chance to try it or already have definitely write a review in a new thread. I rely a lot on word of mouth to get the name out there, I don't want to hijack other threads to advertise :). Thanks guys!

"NP Rating:

Army Guy Votes By: Brandon
Review posted on: Thu Sep 16 09:32:43 -0400 2010

Ok guys I finished my bottle of Titanium by Athletix Sports.

First it was great dealing with a company not afraid to put their entire ingredient profile on the bottle! A+ for that!

Ingredients:
(per serving, 30 day supply)
850mg Fenugreek 50% Fenuside (compare to Testofen)
200mg Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
800mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT)

Overall rating 9/10
Strength Increase 9/10 - it took about 7-10 days for the effects to really kick in, but once they did I saw increases in all my lifts
Mood/ aggression 8/10 - this product increases test output, so of course there will be periods when one gets a bit angrier than one would otherwise. It is easy to control, but just be warned you will feel Alpha Male!!
Energy 8/10 - I dosed this right before lifting and I dosed on the following layout. 1/1 (1am and 1pm) for 3 days, then bumped to 2/1 for a week, and ended with 2/2 (which I LOVED!!!) It was clear on the days I lifted that the energy and focus was heightened tremendously
Sides 9/10 - of course there was a slight increase in acne, but that was just telling me it was working. I mentioned the slight mood increase. There was something else that I didn't expect though... starting on the 2nd week there were crazy pumps with the bodypart being used. On Bicep days, my arms were thick and swollen!!!! Now THAT is a great side!!!! This pump would usually last for an hour or so after lifting. I know it was Titanium because I have been off for about 4 days now, and the pump has not returned... which sucks!!!

Improves: I would love to see this bottle at a higher portions. 60 tabs on 1/1 is fine, but for us more experienced guys I liked the 2/2 the best. Only 15 days worth for that. A 120ct bottle would be money! A 2 month supply for the new or smaller guys, and 1 month for us insane types!!!
Also would love to see it stacked with some other great products out there. I used it at times with ASGT... MONEY!!!!

Would I recommend Titanium to a friend? already have multiple times
Would I buy this product? doing so as I type this..., but this time I will get 2 bottles for a full month of deliciousness!!! "

"NP Rating:

Super Product! By Xerxes By: chad
Review posted on: Sun Jan 16 20:12:53 -0500 2011

Here's what I like about Titanium, its simplicity. Titanium possesses a humble, but highly effective ingredient profile. All of the ingredients within Titanium are tried and tested, and together pack a very potent punch. While on the product I experienced some of my best gains while not on cycle; I ran through 2 bottles and gained roughly 5 lbs, slimmed my waist line and dropped 1.5% body fat. I was eating slightly above my caloric maintenance (approx 300 calories) while taking Titanium and I still lost a bit of body fat and put on more muscle then I normally do while clean bulking without supplementation. I should however note that I was eating completely "clean", training hard and not consuming any alcohol, etc. Also I had a raging libido like I was 16 years old again, so this was also definitely a plus in my book.

Overall I really enjoyed the product and I will be purchasing again! I am currently running a Beastdrol cycle and plan on running Titanium as a part of my PCT. "

"NP Rating:

BEST of its kind! By: Louis
Review posted on: Sun Jan 02 15:44:35 -0500 2011

This is a GREAT product! At $19.95, when it is on sale, it also has an amazing price. I have used both Testopro and Titanium now, and Titanium worked significantly better! Libido and sexual health benefits were very noticeable with this product, in addition to increases in overall strength. Best of all, NO proprietary blend; you know exactly what you're buying!"

"NP Rating:

If a placebo, one of the better ones By: jack
Review posted on: Mon Oct 18 05:49:11 -0400 2010

completely forgot I was on this stuff when benches cycled into my regimen: 5x my 1-rep max. Made the connection within 20 minutes, so it wasn't completely out of my consciousness, but: one of the original pro hormones that was like gargling with lava had dramatic and near-immediate effects. 50/50 if it was the 3rd degree mouth burns that convinced me it was working, but then switched months later to a different brand that tends to swell your tongue. No side-effect driven placebo results with that stuff.

Alpha-male, less so than reported above; ultimately makes me feel like a jackass (but the herd's Alpha-jackass) so not disappointed I didn't get a higher dose of it. No libido increase, but then I've been married, and there's just no aphrodisiac that can counter marriage.

1 cap upon receipt; 3x2caps, 3x3caps, 7x4caps, 3x3, 3x2, 1, 7 days off, repeat. Absolutely zero science backing this protocol, but its elegant symmetry pleases my inner Monk."

"NP Rating: None Given

Just starting Titanium // Alpha T2 stack By: midg*
Review posted on: Sat Oct 02 00:02:37 -0400 2010

I am simply in love with this product.

Like the title says I am just finishing up my first week on the stack and I am speechless. Seriously took my workout to the next level. There is nothing better then eye rolling satisfying pumps.

I can not really to do in depth with the review but once I finish up the first 30 days I will definitely slap down a better write up.

As for right now, definitely like Armyguy says. ALPHA MALE syndrome .... in and out of the gym more so for me when I get in the gym it is monster mode. Looking forward to what is install for me. After one week I have already made up my mind that this will be permanent part of my supplement regiment."

"NP Rating:

q for brandon/army guy By: jack
Review posted on: Thu Sep 30 06:52:09 -0400 2010

did you notice any effects (affects?) on 1/1 or 2/1? I'm 6'2, ~220, 98% bodyfat, and have pared down to just working with my bodyweight in dumbbells -- I'd like to increase reps, and perhaps grace; I know how to supplement for strength but not endurance (fast v slow twitch.) So -- is 1/1 advisable? I know if I did 2/2 I'd probably increase my 1 rep max by 10-15% pretty quickly, but again, not the fibers I'm interested in twitching.

"Overall Rating: 9/10
Posted by: itsbiglou

So this was my first test booster that I've ever tried. I read a few reviews before I decided to give it a try, and at $24, I said WHY NOT!

A lot of people like the fact that they don't disguise their ingredients by a proprietary blend which is a plus! I started doing a little more research on fenugreek and read some really good reviews on it.
So, day 1, I popped 1 pill 30 mins before my bicep workout. I don't know if it was the placebo effect, but I had a great bicep workout this day and felt like I could have kept goin and goin! The pump was amazing! I am very prone to muscle spasms whenever i go hard on my biceps and I definitely experienced some spasms later on in the night (not Titaniums fault).

On chest day, I noticed more intensity and pushed through my workout with no problem! My usual max on bench press is 290lbs x 3-4 reps with no spotter. I set a small PR of 5 reps with no problem! I noticed my chest stayed pumped for an additional 2-3 days as one of my button down shirts felt somewhat tight...I even got a compliment from my lady friend about how big my chest looked that day. A definite plus!

Overall I was very impressed and happy with this product. I did notice it took about 2 weeks to really start to feel the effects, unfortunately, I only bought one bottle and I was dosing 3 pills spread out throughout the day. So as the 3rd week hit, I could tell this product was really working but I only had enough to last me another week. I am looking forward giving this another run very soon, this time I will buy 2 bottles so I can run it at least for 5 weeks or so cause I plan on dosing it at 4 pills daily on the last week. Bigger guys might have to dose a little higher at 3-4 per day (I'm 213lbs)
Give this a try, you'll really like the nutty smell it gives off as soon as you pop off the cap!"

"Overall Rating: 10/10
Posted by: Bama123

Here are some results over the last couple of weeks:

Dosing: Seems that the best spot for me was 2 capsules with my preworkout meal and 1 capsule at a different point in the day but spread 12 hours apart. I felt absolutely fantastic with this stuff especially after taking two capsules, as mentioned before I have low test naturally so this has really seemed to bump me back up and this dosing is probably the best way for me. I never went to 4 caps just because I didn't get two bottles but I am definitely going to give this a shot next time.

Libido: Where do I start with this subject, my libido has been through the roof, it has really been a night and day different for me and I can't say how much better I feel about myself because of it. I had lost a lot of interest in sex compared to when I was younger but not so much anymore. My significant other hasn't minded either as I was usually the one who was limiting the process just do to lack of interest (yeah yeah yeah I know). I did notice my libido was higher at night than in the morning, not really sure why other than because I was taking two caps late afternoon before working out.

Mood: I have mentioned a few other times in the log that my mood had changed a lot even with the first dose of Titanium. Athletix mentioned that it was due to the ingredient LCLT, I don't know too much about it but I'll take his word and say thanks for adding that one in. I was debating taking two capsules in the morning and one in afternoon even though I workout later in the day just so I didn't have to drink coffee in the morning but figured it was probably best I felt good during my workout so I could stick it out.

Strength: This was definitely up but it is hard to say how much was Titanium and how much was the fact the LCLT made me feel amazing and helped me push through my workouts. Judging by the libido boost I assume my test levels have come up significantly and this would obviously increase strength and weight gain. My bench has gone up 20 lbs for 6 reps since I started with most of the gains coming earlier in the cycle of Titanium, maybe because I wasn't as active as I am now.

Overall weight gain: 4 lbs and I seem leaner.

Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars - I have to give it a perfect rating because it did everything I was hoping it did plus some, since it increased mood. I actually wasn't expecting libido to be as high as it was as some test boosters in the past didn't quite wow me as much but I could have been choosing the wrong ones."

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very impressive!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very impressive!!
Yeah it is nice to see what your hard work has done. None of the above logs were sponsored. I'm going to try and get some more sponsored logs run here as well for people to see :).

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved Titanium after a short 4 week solo run. Strength was up and so was libido. Some believe it is under-dosed but I was fine, but I am 175lbs. It might be fun to up the dose to 3/day while stacked with Adamantium!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks good but if you have to take 4 a day for good results than you have to purchase two bottles to last 1 month.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks good but if you have to take 4 a day for good results than you have to purchase two bottles to last 1 month.
We're looking to make a 90 cap/bottle while maintaining a very economical price. I'll keep you updated....;)

-John

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try Titanium but dont want to have to buy 2 bottles worth for a months run. A 90ct bottle would guarantee a sale from me! I would want to run it at 4 caps per day. I hope the 90ct bottle goes through.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I promise you that 2 capsules of Titanium is superior to 4 capsules of most of the test boosters out there, just look at the serving sizes and amounts in each capsule ;). Trust me we pack as much into these capsules as possible, there is hardly any filler whatsoever.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be superior to other products at a 2 capsule dose. However, if everyone insists on taking 4 a day, you might as well make a 120 cap bottle.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It might be superior to other products at a 2 capsule dose. However, if everyone insists on taking 4 a day, you might as well make a 120 cap bottle.
Completely agree, we are looking into it although 90 capsules may be more realistic to keep price down. At 120 capsules you are looking at more of the $40 price range instead of probably $35 or so. Once you get to the $40 range it is a tough sell a lot of times but we haven't ruled it out by any means. We would have 4x the amount of fenugreek 50% as most others in the bottle at 120 capsules, which of course is pretty expensive to us.

Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle that I was planning to start Tuesday, but now I'm worried that it won't last long enough in the event that I need to dose more than 1/1.

My weight fluctuates between 183-187, so do you think I would need to dose more than 2 pills/day?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle that I was planning to start Tuesday, but now I'm worried that it won't last long enough in the event that I need to dose more than 1/1.

My weight fluctuates between 183-187, so do you think I would need to dose more than 2 pills/day?
Just depends on the person honestly. I like it even at 2 capsules per day and at this dosage you get more testofen then you do with all the other testofen products out there even at 4 capsules/day + you are getting LCLT and I3C at good doses. Adamantium was just released at NP as well and is on sale for $27.49, it would be a ridiculous stack!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects of titanium are also very immediate. I could feel the fenugree working within a day or so of starting the supplement. Very strong libido boost amongst other benefits. Quality supp all the way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects of titanium are also very immediate. I could feel the fenugree working within a day or so of starting the supplement. Very strong libido boost amongst other benefits. Quality supp all the way.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, BBG. It's a GREAT addition to a supplement regimen! :)

-John

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
q for brandon/army guy By: jack
Review posted on: Thu Sep 30 06:52:09 -0400 2010

did you notice any effects (affects?) on 1/1 or 2/1? I'm 6'2, ~220, 98% bodyfat, and have pared down to just working with my bodyweight in dumbbells -- I'd like to increase reps, and perhaps grace; I know how to supplement for strength but not endurance (fast v slow twitch.) So -- is 1/1 advisable? I know if I did 2/2 I'd probably increase my 1 rep max by 10-15% pretty quickly, but again, not the fibers I'm interested in twitching.
WTF? lol

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See, we are famous too, Jabba the Hutt is using Titanium too!!! Haha I really hope his finger was going for the 8 or 9 and hit the other one too ;).

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone here jump on the sale yet? I want to hear some feedback, I know you guys are going to love this!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone here jump on the sale yet? I want to hear some feedback, I know you guys are going to love this!
I just started the Erase/Titanium stack and expect great things! I enjoyed Titanium solo, this should def boost the effects. First w/o tonight while on the stack, I will report back . . .

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started the Erase/Titanium stack and expect great things! I enjoyed Titanium solo, this should def boost the effects. First w/o tonight while on the stack, I will report back . . .
Oh trust me it will 100%, I have done it and it works great. I felt the added aggression the same day. If only you could have thrown in Adamantium ;).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! We really look forward to your feedback!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We truly appreciate any an all feedback you (our loyal customers) can provide us so that we can continue to provide you with the best quality and products.

Please post up your feedback if you've tried our "Titanium" product!

Thank you for your support!!

-John

C

Cogrick2

Awards
I am confused about I3C. I tried to get a grasp on the effects of this compound, but am seeing conflicting evidence.

Can someone from Athletix, or anyone for that matter, offer an interpretation of this summary of "Changes in levels of urinary estrogen metabolites after oral indole-3-carbinol treatment in humans" [1997].

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9168187

Do we know that the higher excretion of C-2 estrogens means more C-2 estrogen was produced, whereas the others were reduced in the body? Or, did I3C simply increase the excretion, which might mean that I3C is harmful IF the other estrogens grew in concentration and are more harmful to men.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
What is this sale your talking about Athletix? I have been wanting to try Titanium but its always sold out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Titanium is hands down, the best t booster I've used. I threw Erase into the mix, & things really began changing in the mirror. Very impressed w my results.

Hats off to a great supplement!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Titanium is hands down, the best t booster I've used. I threw Erase into the mix, & things really began changing in the mirror. Very impressed w my results.

Hats off to a great supplement!!
We appreciate the feedback. Glad to hear our "Titanium" is treating you well! If you haven't tried our new "Adamantium" yet I think you'll love it. :)

-John

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on the 90 cap bottle......this stuff is awesome BTW !!!

M

ModernLats

Awards
Just depends on the person honestly. I like it even at 2 capsules per day and at this dosage you get more testofen then you do with all the other testofen products out there even at 4 capsules/day + you are getting LCLT and I3C at good doses. Adamantium was just released at NP as well and is on sale for $27.49, it would be a ridiculous stack!
Any thoughts of making a testofen only product? I understand the other stuff in the product but would rather the pills be filled with your high extraction of fenugreek.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on the 90 cap bottle......this stuff is awesome BTW !!!
How do you know it won't be 120 ;)?

ModernLats: Not as of right now but I am thinking of doing another single ingredient product that I will mention soon!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i have seen great reviews on this. looks like a very solid product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing reviews, I can't wait to give Titanium a shot.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
ran this a while back I beleive it was cracy price like 60 for erase, titanium, and at2 maybe......great results, tried few boosters since then and this is still my fave so far

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ran this a while back I beleive it was cracy price like 60 for erase, titanium, and at2 maybe......great results, tried few boosters since then and this is still my fave so far

Wow only $60 thats an insane good price for that stack.

Athletix Sports and PES do keep there products at a great price all year round.

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Started my Titanium+Erase+TCF-1 stack last Thursday. Im taking Titanium twice per day, once before workout (usually morning) and once in the evening. Erase same schedule as Titanium, and the TCF-1 once a day before workout. Ive been having a HUGE increase in appetite since starting this stack. No weight gain to report but Im also making sure that when I do eat its mostly lean protein. Has anyone had this happen before? Im wondering if its from an increase in Test levels. Any input would be appreciated!! Ty......

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started my Titanium+Erase+TCF-1 stack last Thursday. Im taking Titanium twice per day, once before workout (usually morning) and once in the evening. Erase same schedule as Titanium, and the TCF-1 once a day before workout. Ive been having a HUGE increase in appetite since starting this stack. No weight gain to report but Im also making sure that when I do eat its mostly lean protein. Has anyone had this happen before? Im wondering if its from an increase in Test levels. Any input would be appreciated!! Ty......
Everytime I take DAA I get a huge increase in appetite as well, it's normal.

Keep us updated on how everything goes :D, Thanks for the update!

If you enjoy this stack next time you should give Adamantium a try for DAA, great formula with LCLT and NAT:) Plus great price ;)

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

I agree. Adamantium is a great DAA product given the price and extra ingredients. Tastes fantastic as well.

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Everytime I take DAA I get a huge increase in appetite as well, it's normal.

Keep us updated on how everything goes :D, Thanks for the update!

If you enjoy this stack next time you should give Adamantium a try for DAA, great formula with LCLT and NAT:) Plus great price ;)
Certainly will do! Next stack will be a fat cutting stack. Any recomendations? I was thinking Alpha-T2+Shift+OxyElite Pro. Any input would be taken into heavy consideration. Thanks for the response btw!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly will do! Next stack will be a fat cutting stack. Any recomendations? I was thinking Alpha-T2+Shift+OxyElite Pro. Any input would be taken into heavy consideration. Thanks for the response btw!!
Shift and Alpha T-2 have had amazing reviews, I really loved shift at 3-4 caps daily. I think even just those 2 would make a great stack, that and good diet. Could always add Titanium and Erase for a good test boost/anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. I always find test boosters and anti-E's work best on cuts.

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Shift and Alpha T-2 have had amazing reviews, I really loved shift at 3-4 caps daily. I think even just those 2 would make a great stack, that and good diet. Could always add Titanium and Erase for a good test boost/anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. I always find test boosters and anti-E's work best on cuts.
After the fat cutting stack Im planning to go back to Titanium+Erase+Adamantium instead of TCF-1 to give it a try. Ive seen MANY great reviews on Adamantium but when I placed my sup order cash was a factor and my wife is already about to hit the roof!! LOL
Im currently on a high protein diet and try and keep carbs below 50g on cardio days and not above 70g on lifting days protein I try and get up to 225-300g everyday not worrying about cals to much and everything I eat is fresh foods and ON whey protein. Thanks again for the advice. I welcome anymore advice that anybody may have!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the fat cutting stack Im planning to go back to Titanium+Erase+Adamantium instead of TCF-1 to give it a try. Ive seen MANY great reviews on Adamantium but when I placed my sup order cash was a factor and my wife is already about to hit the roof!! LOL
Im currently on a high protein diet and try and keep carbs below 50g on cardio days and not above 70g on lifting days protein I try and get up to 225-300g everyday not worrying about cals to much and everything I eat is fresh foods and ON whey protein. Thanks again for the advice. I welcome anymore advice that anybody may have!!!
Sounds like you have a good plan and your diet is in check, so you should be seeing some good results :yup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked titanium. Took it for a month at the dosage suggested on the bottle. I don't understand this bodybuilder more is better mentality. Do you people do the same thing with ibuprofen?. If the bottle says take two, do you take 4?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^ As you already know, everyone is different. It's great that you experienced acceptable results at 2 caps/day. But, please correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you calling for a 120 cap bottle because of the positive feedback at 4caps/day?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 2-3 caps is the sweet spot for this product, everyone should get great effects from the 850mg of Testofen in 2 caps, plus it's a bit over 50% extract. I've had great experience at 800mg of Testofen before, really looking forward to trying out Titanium, the added LCLT & I3C should be a nice kicker:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some amazing feedback on the E.A.T Stack and Titanium

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/176297-adamantium-erase-titanium.html

Originally posted by Darrellw

Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable. That pretty much sums up this stack from Nutraplanet.

A little background info on me is necessary. I'm a 19 year old track and field athlete (sprinter) that was looking for some recovery options and stumbled upon this stack while browsing these forums. The ingredient profile looked pretty solid and i was interested in trying my first DAA product.

What I expected was a pretty good recovery boost and energy gains. What i got was MUCH more than i anticipated.

I took Adamantium pre-workout like advised. My aggression went through the roof on day 1. I'm a pretty nonchalant guy so it was a welcome change to my attitude towards working out. I was grunting out of nowhere and angry at every rep. I was prone to outburst at people as well. I could barely control myself. And i loved it. It hits you slowly but surely, a darkening of the mood, a slight lowering of the brows, a compulsion to exercise (energy build up). I definitely noticed some fat loss even though i was being subjected to the- what i call- barely legal effects of Titanium and ERASE.

Where to begin? On delivering what they promise; If Adamantium was great, Titanium and ERASE were Perfect. I cannot break the two down in separate paragraphs as i was taking them throughout the day at the same time unlike Adamantium. They are so synergistic that they might as well have been one super product.

I took 2 caps of ERASE the first day and 2 caps of Titanium.

I didn't really notice an increase in libido. Fast forward to now that i'm not taking it and i notice a big difference in sex drive. So it was working on libido!

I upped my intake of ERASE to 3 the very next day because my skin wasn't dry which suggested i had more estrogen to block! I'm almost sorry I did it.

In a manner of less than a month i gained 10 genuine pounds of lean muscle mass. I jumped from 170 to 180. My strength skyrocketed. I was a demon in the weight room. I shattered all my previous maxes. In the 100m dash my performance was much better.......... but at a cost. Every other race suffered.

I had put on too much mass in such a short time frame. My endurance in the weight room was phenomenal but not on the track. I was looking and running more like a football player and less like a track runner.

To sum it up, the stack did exactly as described. It was my own expectations of what it would do that were too low. For weightlifting, football, or anyone looking to gain mass or improve sex drive this stack is a must. Unfortunately for me, mass and added poundage was not my goal. So this is probably going to be the weirdest conclusion ever. I personally will not buy these products again simply because the anti-estrogen ingredients together are too powerful for what i wanted out of it. For someone who is looking to add pounds and muscle then this is a golden must. For someone not looking to gain weight I can't recommend it out of my personal experience.... it seemed impossible to NOT gain with the stack.

I rate it a 10/10 regardless. Every benefit it states it DELIVERS. Just be sure you know what you want before you buy.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$17.99 120 ct bottle

whey 2 buy... hope this stuff works and thanks for the reveiws