Athletix Sports Titanium Reviews - What are people saying?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    whey 2 buy... hope this stuff works and thanks for the reveiws
    wow, im thinking they made a mistake and ment to put it on sale for $27.99 :|
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. not sure but picked up two anyways.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    not sure but picked up two anyways.
    Yea I would too, I doubt it will be up for long.

4. Seeing lot of good reviews on taht stack. Formula x is gota be one of my top supps of last year.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

5. Is there any reason to add or not to Add division one to the eat stack?

The long review above from the track runner has solidified my plan of running this stack, except I wasnt sure if I should use erase or division one. I have minimal but positive experience with 3,4 div and a large amount of excellent experience with erase. Since I also tend to have higher estrogen, I am leaning toward the eat stack (obviously would be formula x now) I'm wondering if I should continue using my acetyl l carn and l tyrosine which I use as staples.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is there any reason to add or not to Add division one to the eat stack?

The long review above from the track runner has solidified my plan of running this stack, except I wasnt sure if I should use erase or division one. I have minimal but positive experience with 3,4 div and a large amount of excellent experience with erase. Since I also tend to have higher estrogen, I am leaning toward the eat stack (obviously would be formula x now) I'm wondering if I should continue using my acetyl l carn and l tyrosine which I use as staples.
    I would add the Division 1 in, you will be increasing total test, why not increase free test, DAA/Fenugreek/3,4Divanil is a great combo, even better when adding an AI like Erase.

It's perfectly fine to keep using L-Carnitine and Tyrosine.

7. Division 1 is solid product and not so hard on your wallet. True some times stacking isn't always what you need, but if well studied and put together stack will def increase your results for your goals. There are several ways to stack just making sure not to stack the same type product is one key. Athletix Stack is sound with DAA of Formula-x in the mix. You can't find a better price on a 3 product stack that had had great sucess on logs.

8. ^Agreed Tom, the stack is unbeatable and for the price it's a no brainer to use, wait until the new product is out

9. Tease tease tease!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    not sure but picked up two anyways.
    Yes it was an error, so everyone who did buy it for 17 got real lucky with that price lol

11. Dang it why didn't I see this lol, would have bought the whole stash for that price.

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dang it why didn't I see this lol, would have bought the whole stash for that price.
    Yeah it was just an error, that won't be happening again lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports "Adamantium" reviews. Post yours up!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
  3. Athletix Sports Titanium Log - Road to a higher libido!
    By BamaDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM
  4. Titanium by Athletix
    By onlyone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:10 AM