Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2

Nutraplanet Triple Crown Stack

Athletix Sports Triple Crown Stack (Titanium, Erase, Alpha-T2): Big Discount!

THE ULTIMATE WINTER LEAN BULK
    This combines the most versitile fat burners, Alpha-T2, with the most powerful anti-estrogen, ERASE, and a potent test booster, Titanium, for a VERY low price, offered to you exclusively by NutraPlanet.
    Titanium - Increase your overall total testosterone for better recovery and more libido

Erase - Lower estrogen and increase testosterone even more for even better recover and even more libido! Along with this, decrease fat storage in those nasty "estrogen zones" around your stomach and face.

Alpha-T2 - TARGET fat loss in your stomach, love handles, chest. Enjoy the increased metabolism from simply taking a capsule.

Morning: 2 Erase, 1 Titanium, 2 Alpha-T2
    Evening: 1 Erase, 1 Titanium, 1 Alpha-T2

Normally, this stack would cost you around $90 but when you purchase them as the TRIPLE CROWN STACK you only pay $59.99

Performance Enhancing Supplements Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium): Discount Triple Crown Stack Supplements

Performance Enhancing Supplements Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium): Discount Triple Crown Stack Supplements

ANY questions at all, address them here!
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.

2. New Member

Just ordered this last night trying to lean out and gain 10 this winter will this cause me to loose weight or help me in gaining lean mass?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattcap8 View Post
    Just ordered this last night trying to lean out and gain 10 this winter will this cause me to loose weight or help me in gaining lean mass?
    Great keep us updated in here on how it goes but I think you are going to really like this stack! Getting each of these for $20 is amazing and a deal that is hard to beat.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   

4. New Member

Are all these products NCAA compliant I am sure titanium is but just wondering about the other two
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I don't believe they are, it is getting hard to say NCAA Compliant for anything these days, they are moving to these blanket clauses that basically rule out almost everything, which is unfortunate. Even caffeine at certain dosages are not allowed.

You should be in the off season though and these things don't stay in your system long at all, most of them are probably not even capable of being detected.
  6. New Member

yah the nc double *******s haha how long do you think somthen like this stays around in someone's system? I was looking at there site and that blanket system they have now is retarded basically don't want us to use anything.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

yah the nc double *******s haha how long do you think somthen like this stays around in someone's system? I was looking at there site and that blanket system they have now is retarded basically don't want us to use anything.
    The Alpha-T2 would be crazy fast, thyroid hormone doesn't last long in the body and they wouldn't test for it anyways. But as for the erase it is harder to say but shouldn't be longer than a day or two.

Unless it metabolizes into some metabolite of one of the ones they do test for you are fine. Just don't do it during season or times where they test. I don't think anyone knows the complete metabolism of the AI in erase so I don't want to give a definite yes or no on that one.
  8. New Member

I can't wait to start it. I am trying to lean out a little more but i am not looking to loose weight is he Alpha T-2 more focused on the fat burning or weight loss?
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to start it. I am trying to lean out a little more but i am not looking to loose weight is he Alpha T-2 more focused on the fat burning or weight loss?
    Its greatest focus is on targeted fat loss, that is, fat loss in the midsection mostly (abs, love handles, lower back, etc).

But it also will provide fat loss all over
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Stareted my triple stack today. I had very good results on my Erase & Titanium stack this past fall, so I'm pretty excited to get started.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crux View Post
    Stareted my triple stack today. I had very good results on my Erase & Titanium stack this past fall, so I'm pretty excited to get started.
    You going to be logging this at all?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    You going to be logging this at all?
    Hmm, hadn't planned on it, but I could probably do a weekly log for strength. I also hadn't planning on getting my BF tested, but I will see if I can get a before pic taken and weigh myself tomorrow as well.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Sweet, let us know if you do .
  14. New Member

Whats more effective for boosting test the titanium or the Erase. Do you think it's necessary to run both or do you think the Erase boost your test enough to run alone?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
    Whats more effective for boosting test the titanium or the Erase. Do you think it's necessary to run both or do you think the Erase boost your test enough to run alone?
    They both have different mechanisms completely so they are synergistic and additive. Running them together is only $10 more and you get much more efficacy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Triple Crown Stack
    By R1rider in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?
    By liftallday123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
  5. My upcoming stack, erase, alpha-t2, Titanium
    By tjwoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:38 PM