Triple Crown Stack - Titanium | Erase | Alpha-T2

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nutraplanet Triple Crown Stack

Athletix Sports Triple Crown Stack (Titanium, Erase, Alpha-T2): Big Discount!

THE ULTIMATE WINTER LEAN BULK
This combines the most versitile fat burners, Alpha-T2, with the most powerful anti-estrogen, ERASE, and a potent test booster, Titanium, for a VERY low price, offered to you exclusively by NutraPlanet.
Titanium - Increase your overall total testosterone for better recovery and more libido

Erase - Lower estrogen and increase testosterone even more for even better recover and even more libido! Along with this, decrease fat storage in those nasty "estrogen zones" around your stomach and face.

Alpha-T2 - TARGET fat loss in your stomach, love handles, chest. Enjoy the increased metabolism from simply taking a capsule.

Morning: 2 Erase, 1 Titanium, 2 Alpha-T2
Evening: 1 Erase, 1 Titanium, 1 Alpha-T2

Normally, this stack would cost you around $90 but when you purchase them as the TRIPLE CROWN STACK you only pay $59.99

Performance Enhancing Supplements Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium): Discount Triple Crown Stack Supplements

Performance Enhancing Supplements Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium): Discount Triple Crown Stack Supplements

ANY questions at all, address them here!

mattcap8

Awards
Just ordered this last night trying to lean out and gain 10 this winter will this cause me to loose weight or help me in gaining lean mass?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered this last night trying to lean out and gain 10 this winter will this cause me to loose weight or help me in gaining lean mass?
Great keep us updated in here on how it goes but I think you are going to really like this stack! Getting each of these for $20 is amazing and a deal that is hard to beat.

mattcap8

Awards
Are all these products NCAA compliant I am sure titanium is but just wondering about the other two

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe they are, it is getting hard to say NCAA Compliant for anything these days, they are moving to these blanket clauses that basically rule out almost everything, which is unfortunate. Even caffeine at certain dosages are not allowed.

You should be in the off season though and these things don't stay in your system long at all, most of them are probably not even capable of being detected.

mattcap8

Awards
yah the nc double *******s haha how long do you think somthen like this stays around in someone's system? I was looking at there site and that blanket system they have now is retarded basically don't want us to use anything.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yah the nc double *******s haha how long do you think somthen like this stays around in someone's system? I was looking at there site and that blanket system they have now is retarded basically don't want us to use anything.
The Alpha-T2 would be crazy fast, thyroid hormone doesn't last long in the body and they wouldn't test for it anyways. But as for the erase it is harder to say but shouldn't be longer than a day or two.

Unless it metabolizes into some metabolite of one of the ones they do test for you are fine. Just don't do it during season or times where they test. I don't think anyone knows the complete metabolism of the AI in erase so I don't want to give a definite yes or no on that one.

mattcap8

Awards
I can't wait to start it. I am trying to lean out a little more but i am not looking to loose weight is he Alpha T-2 more focused on the fat burning or weight loss?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to start it. I am trying to lean out a little more but i am not looking to loose weight is he Alpha T-2 more focused on the fat burning or weight loss?
Its greatest focus is on targeted fat loss, that is, fat loss in the midsection mostly (abs, love handles, lower back, etc).

But it also will provide fat loss all over

crux

Awards
Stareted my triple stack today. I had very good results on my Erase & Titanium stack this past fall, so I'm pretty excited to get started.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stareted my triple stack today. I had very good results on my Erase & Titanium stack this past fall, so I'm pretty excited to get started.
You going to be logging this at all?

crux

Awards
You going to be logging this at all?
Hmm, hadn't planned on it, but I could probably do a weekly log for strength. I also hadn't planning on getting my BF tested, but I will see if I can get a before pic taken and weigh myself tomorrow as well.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, let us know if you do :).

hulkster

Awards
Whats more effective for boosting test the titanium or the Erase. Do you think it's necessary to run both or do you think the Erase boost your test enough to run alone?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats more effective for boosting test the titanium or the Erase. Do you think it's necessary to run both or do you think the Erase boost your test enough to run alone?
They both have different mechanisms completely so they are synergistic and additive. Running them together is only $10 more and you get much more efficacy.