3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This book is a great read for anybody. Great pickup for sure.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hope this is a good read.. if you dont have social n/w site credentials dont botter... I never got the verification email... oh well

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is a good read.. if you dont have social n/w site credentials dont botter... I never got the verification email... oh well
Hey Delta, message me with your email. I get it squared for you. You checked in your bulk/spam folder also? Message me and I'll send you the copy.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got the book, kudos for publishing the book! I got some reading to do now.... Thanks Kevin!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Hey Delta, message me with your email. I get it squared for you. You checked in your bulk/spam folder also? Message me and I'll send you the copy.
I don't do the social networking thing either,
But would love to give it a read.
Peace

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"If you haven't achieved the the body you want it's time to be honest with yourself and ask, “What am I doing wrong?”

The answer to this questions lie within these pages. This book will definitively answer nearly every question you may have about how muscles work, how do you make muscles grow, what workouts routines actually work, and what you should eat to grow. This book will also show you why the routine you found in a popular magazine will not work for you, and best of all it is completely advertisement free."

This is a very good read. Be sure to take advantage everyone!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I have actually printed out numerous copies of this and taped them to the lockers in my gym and handed them to the new kids who come in looking like Jersey Shore di*ks who are asking about what I take and if I know where to get some hardcore supps to really get them HOOGE!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I have actually printed out numerous copies of this and taped them to the lockers in my gym and handed them to the new kids who come in looking like Jersey Shore di*ks who are asking about what I take and if I know where to get some hardcore supps to really get them HOOGE!!
LMBO!! Classic!

Thats awesome bro! Great book for beginners. Train hard, eat right, get results!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha! Very nice.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I only have twitter...anyway to get this?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I only have twitter...anyway to get this?
In the next 24 hours it will just require one action instead of two . We are updating that right now.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Once the email came to dl the book, i clicked the link to dl and got an error about link being expired.
Message me with your email, I'll get it squared away for you. Sorry about that.