Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are recruiting beta testers for our new sleep supplement.
Try it FREE & Before anyone else!
Sleep Tester Sign Up <-------Sign up here!!

--This is a safe and natural sleep aid. Pill form at night.

The intake survey will ask you for your preference in future product testing opportunities. If you don't get selected this time we will notify you in the future for other beta tests that match your preferences.

homer-sleep1.gif

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im signed up!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont wanna sign up :( Can't you just send me some? I'm a sleep aid junkie!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont wanna sign up :( Can't you just send me some? I'm a sleep aid junkie!!!
It seriously took like 2 seconds, I thought it was about to be a pain myself.

Strong line of Back double bi avi lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get signed up. You know if its coming from AX its going to be good. Also just to reitarate some things. Even if you dont get picked for this beta test, you can select your preferences to get emails for future beta tests on the product types that you want. Its a win win situation!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Get signed up. You know if its coming from AX its going to be good. Also just to reitarate some things. Even if you dont get picked for this beta test, you can select your preferences to get emails for future beta tests on the product types that you want. Its a win win situation!
And you won't get spammed. The only emails you will get will be about more product studies or beta testing opportunities. That's important to us, you did not signup to get a coupon or a new product advertisement in your inbox.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant sign up....link isnt working :(

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
We are recruiting beta testers for our new sleep supplement.
Try it FREE & Before anyone else!
Sleep Tester Sign Up <-------Sign up here!!

--This is a safe and natural sleep aid. Pill form at night.

The intake survey will ask you for your preference in future product testing opportunities. If you don't get selected this time we will notify you in the future for other beta tests that match your preferences.

View attachment 61075
lmbo! good post

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm signed up. I have already been beta testing a few other products for AX.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Just signed up, first time being a beta tester ever.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed up! Will we know the ingredients? I'm a little hesitant to take something if I don't know what's in it, I don't respond well to certain things and wpuldnt wanna cause any overlap with something else I might be taking at the time

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Signed up! Will we know the ingredients? I'm a little hesitant to take something if I don't know what's in it, I don't respond well to certain things and wpuldnt wanna cause any overlap with something else I might be taking at the time
It would be illegal for us not to tell you what you are taking. We always send them with the tester bottles. What you don't know is the ingredients before you are selected. So if you are hesitant with new products I might just hold off on the beta tests and wait for the product study that happens after the beta test. For those we have the ingredients published.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be illegal for us not to tell you what you are taking. We always send them with the tester bottles. What you don't know is the ingredients before you are selected. So if you are hesitant with new products I might just hold off on the beta tests and wait for the product study that happens after the beta test. For those we have the ingredients published.
Not hesitant with new products, just a few thing I don't like taking.. But I'm realizing that I've necer seen a sleep aid with anything I don't want to consume in it so I'm sure it'll be alright. Very hopeful for selection!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also- don't seem to be getting a conf email after doing intake survey

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the support everyone. As far as the ETA im not completely sure but with it being posted already it cant be to far off.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the support everyone. As far as the ETA im not completely sure but with it being posted already it cant be to far off.
What's up man. Loved your lico log. Hopefully I can get in on this stuff. I'm in sleep aid limbo.. Trying to find a good fit!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up man. Loved your lico log. Hopefully I can get in on this stuff. I'm in sleep aid limbo.. Trying to find a good fit!
Thanks man glad you enjoyed it! I know the feeling though thats for sure. Sleep is either really good for me or really spotty. I hate it.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
SURVEY'D.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Applied :p idk if its still up , but I do like trying out sleep aids haha

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
lol, good find!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you guys are taken advantage of this. I could have used something like this the past two weeks...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could have used it the past 2 nights. *!*

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Bummer. Looks like I missed out on this one. Was hoping to find a decent sleep aid.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Once you signup you should have gotten an email to fill out a little more info for the sleep test. After that application is done there are no other emails, unless you get picked.

Let me know if that was not the case for you guys.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you signup you should have gotten an email to fill out a little more info for the sleep test. After that application is done there are no other emails, unless you get picked.

Did all that, any idea when selections will be made?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
They were made last week, we are going to add a step in next time that notifies everyone, even if you were not selected.

The good news is that we have three more beta tests starting in the next 2 weeks, everyone that signed up here and was not selected will get an email for first dibs.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I filled out the initial form and got no response. Also never got the final email from the ajr- allowing us to order more at the discounted price.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were made last week, we are going to add a step in next time that notifies everyone, even if you were not selected.

The good news is that we have three more beta tests starting in the next 2 weeks, everyone that signed up here and was not selected will get an email for first dibs.
My excitement for these beta tests cant even be explained, definitely super excited for whats to come.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My excitement for these beta tests cant even be explained, definitely super excited for whats to come.
I am with you here. It is getting me jacked up! It is on a really personal level with a sleep-aid since it is something I struggle with almost nightly.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I filled out the initial form and got no response. Also never got the final email from the ajr- allowing us to order more at the discounted price.
For the AJR, did you finish and fill out all of the surveys? If so just message me with your email and I'll make sure that offer is sent tomorrow.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
As you can see, there are some amazing (possible) stacks that can be combo'd if/when these release.