Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster

    Past few years for me...
    Ditto
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=emekajokammor;3474941]Be sure to check you spam folder. Gmail has been placing them in spam[/QUOTE/]
    Yeah I never received any confirmation- checked spam and everything- weird.
  3. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    Once you signup you should have gotten an email to fill out a little more info for the sleep test. After that application is done there are no other emails, unless you get picked.

    Let me know if that was not the case for you guys.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,293
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    Once you signup you should have gotten an email to fill out a little more info for the sleep test. After that application is done there are no other emails, unless you get picked.

    Let me know if that was not the case for you guys.
    Did all that, any idea when selections will be made?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    They were made last week, we are going to add a step in next time that notifies everyone, even if you were not selected.

    The good news is that we have three more beta tests starting in the next 2 weeks, everyone that signed up here and was not selected will get an email for first dibs.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  6. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Once you signup you should have gotten an email to fill out a little more info for the sleep test. After that application is done there are no other emails, unless you get picked.

    Let me know if that was not the case for you guys.
    Yeah, I filled out the initial form and got no response. Also never got the final email from the ajr- allowing us to order more at the discounted price.
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    They were made last week, we are going to add a step in next time that notifies everyone, even if you were not selected.

    The good news is that we have three more beta tests starting in the next 2 weeks, everyone that signed up here and was not selected will get an email for first dibs.
    My excitement for these beta tests cant even be explained, definitely super excited for whats to come.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My excitement for these beta tests cant even be explained, definitely super excited for whats to come.
    I am with you here. It is getting me jacked up! It is on a really personal level with a sleep-aid since it is something I struggle with almost nightly.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  9. Registered User
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    522
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah, I filled out the initial form and got no response. Also never got the final email from the ajr- allowing us to order more at the discounted price.
    For the AJR, did you finish and fill out all of the surveys? If so just message me with your email and I'll make sure that offer is sent tomorrow.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  10. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    As you can see, there are some amazing (possible) stacks that can be combo'd if/when these release.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    Did anyone over here sign up?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. looking for a sleep aid
    By killamac27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 04:04 AM
  2. Help with a sleep aid
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Vigilance Beta Testing
    By stxnas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
  4. Best OTC Sleep Aid?
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in