Sooooo Much FREE STUFF!!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Ok, so on top of the giveaway i'm doing with my sponsor Athletic Xtreme they decided to just start giving away a bunch more FREE STUFF. :head::head::head:

Instead of me making a thread for each thing (time consuming cuz it so much FREE STUFF, lol) i'm making one.

First up, The Muscle Book (NOT LIVE YET)

This is like the book of eli for people looking to learn how to do things right and not waste a second or a motion on doing something wrong. This book will give you a strong base to learn how to develop and grow.

I'm downloading mine today!! Doesn't matter how advanced you are, you can always touch up your basics

The Muscle Book

___________________________________________________________________________________

We will also be looking for beta testers for 3 products in about 2 or 3 days. Unlike our AJR study we can only take 25 testers per product so BE SURE to check back here over the next couple of days. As soon as i get the green light i'll be posting the sign-up link here cuz we got nothing but love for ya AM.com!! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, The Training App

If you signed up late and didn't get an email we are reinviting you. Sending out hundreds of invites so be on the look out for that as well!

Is it Christmas in June for the AX family???

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of great things here! Take advantage of it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
AM members need to take advantage of this!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this. We have a lot of sweet things that are coming up!

I plan to download the book as well, you just cant replace the basics!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Bump for the guy who has no idea about this AXesomeness!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Doing the ajr and looking forward to new product developments.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll like to see that work out app....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Must download!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

docveete

Awards
Whatcha got to add into PCT?Starting my Ultradrol/Trenavar stack PCT in 6 weeks.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Whatcha got to add into PCT?Starting my Ultradrol/Trenavar stack PCT in 6 weeks.
Hey Doc! Nice stack, how did that work for you? I've heard that ultradrol is really good for a recomp. Add in that Trenavar and i bet your looking hard as a rock!! Thats a heavy stack so you should consider going heavy with your PCT as well.

- We have a product called Perfect Cycle that will offer you liver support during the remainder of your cycle. Personally i run it every other month for health benefits.

- Advanced PCT will help you retain those results

- We also have a product called Trisorbagen. One of my favorites. Important product because it increases absorption, potency, and duration (half-life) of any oral hormonal supplement.

- Lastly, i suggest you throw LeanFX in there to help fight cortisol and fat.

Your PCT would be the following:

Perfect Cycle
Advanced PCT
Trisorbagen
LeanFX

Hope this helps! Feel free to email me as well: [email protected]

docveete

Awards
Got 6 weeks left on cycle,going great.lifts going up,weight up alittle. Rite now PCT as planned will be 5 weeks nolva w/ DAA.and I'll taper down some Erase starting week 3 of PCT.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
I clicked on the download link for the book but nothing happens!

docveete

Awards
Got 6 weeks left on cycle,going great.lifts going up,weight up alittle. Rite now PCT as planned will be 5 weeks nolva w/ DAA.and I'll taper down some Erase starting week 3 of PCT.
Unless u got some free **** to throw into my pct for me too log<<<< :)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Tried to d/l, no dice.